Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread
Award Ceremony (Read 3489 times)
Ensign Johnson
Serenity Crew

Klingons rule.

Re: Award Ceremony
Reply #45 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 6:23pm

Johnson said into the microphone.  "People, people, just one more minute please and I can tell you what happened."

He placed his hand over the microphone.  "Yes sir, the reports are that Admiral Duerkes was the one that beamed aboard."  Pause.  "The other one... I can only guess that its your transporter chief.  Yes sir.  I will submit my report as soon as the crowd is calmed down and released."

Ensign Johnson
Asst. Security Officer
Starbase Serenity
View Profile   IP Logged
roS`neQar
Combatant

Cut me and I will
bleed on you...

Reply #46 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 6:24pm

*Standing in the front like he was roS was rather enjoying the ceremony... nothing like taking 3rd the second time you enter.  Especially after his last years showing.  The only fly in the fun was the fact that he had won 3rd by Q'al defaulting.  And since she wasn't the type to "default" a match he was more then a little worried.

Using his Intel and Security clearnaces he had found out about her room and the blood so it wasn't looking good for her even being alive at this point.

When he was handed his trophy roS couldn't resist holding it over his head and roaring his joy for all to hear before stepping back.

Then came the speach's... always boring but at least this time he had a reason to stay awake through them.  As he listened to K'Hare it was hard to miss that Wade was not paying attention... he was right up in front of everyone and kind of hard to miss and when he suddenly kicked the mech who was working on the sound system to roS's left he was shocked speachless.

When Wade jumpped down roS started his direction to cover his back as Wade completely ignored the mech on the ground for some odd reason as though something else was of far more importance with the equipment the mech had been working on prior to the kick in the head.

roS was closing in on the mech when the sounds of a transporter beam caused him to glance over at Wade and realise he was being beamed out with the equipment clutched to his chest.

roS realized that something was seriously wrong by this time but was unable to do much about Wade so he moved to secure the fallen Tech when the base shook as though it was under attack.  It didn't take roS long to add two and two and get to "bomb" with the relization that Wade had just sacrified himself to save all of them from sure death.

Realization went hand in hand with fury as he reach down and punched the tech with all his might in the jaw breaking the poor mans jaw and knocking him back into lala land.  roS quickly took possesion of the mans phaser and what looked like an ear bud for silent communications before ripping some wiring loose to secure the unconcious tech.

As he was kneeling down securing the man he watched K'Hare fight though security to leave by a side door... which didn't make any sense!  Why would security try to detail the Admirals?

Shruging his bafflement roS concentrated on what he could do which was detain the fallen assassin.  With the actions of the security guard in mind roS slide the ear bud into his own ear and the phaser got tucked under his armor for safe keeping.

Grabbing the assassin under the arms roS pulled him back tward the curtins and slid behind them to watch the show while he sat down on the mans chest.*

roS'neQar Ross McEwan Soghla'
Hegh'ta Crew
ya (Tactical )
]]]]] Bio [[[[[
Email View Profile ShadowFangGA   IP Logged
Ensign Johnson
Serenity Crew

Klingons rule.

Reply #47 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 6:36pm

Finally he moved up the to microphone, his hands at his side.   "Your attention please.  We will be going down to yellow alert and dropping the shields and letting everyone leave after I make an annoucement."

He waited and the crowd calmed, everyone looking at him.

"The situation is under control now so please, do not panic.  It is over." He paused.  "But this is what happened.  Somehow someone was able to get a bomb into this hall.  It was set to go off during the closing ceremonies and would have destroyed this entire deck."  He paused and let the predictable murmur die down.

"What we know for sure is that Admiral Wade Duerkes activated a transport to the USS Saturn and right after, there was an explosion that destroyed the Saturn's main transporter bay.  The blast damaged over 10 decks."

Again he had to wait for the talk to die down before continuing.  "Initial scans show the remains of two bodies in the debris of the transporter room.  There are three other confirmed deaths and 7 missing Saturn crew.  We assume they were spaced.  It could have been much worse... the Saturn was docked and shutdown with most of its crew here."

He paused on purpose this time to let people speak.  "We would ask that everyone make their way back to their ships now.  We will inform the captains of ships registered for this event when we have more information.  As you exit, please give Security your name and location at the time of the explosion.  If you were near the stage or if you saw anything out of the ordinary please let a security officer know and make a report.  Thank you.  That is all."

OFF:

Stealing the earbud from the guy who set the bomb... that was clever... and you are correct.  He had a weapon and an ear bud and you are hearing what security is saying.  But Johnson is telling the truth.  There wasn't anything else of import on the security channel.

Ensign Johnson
Asst. Security Officer
Starbase Serenity
View Profile   IP Logged
Jade
YaBB Newbies

Klingons rule.

Reply #48 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 6:42pm

Jade had been paitient but she was quickly starting to lose her temper with this Ensign she knew he had a job to do but so did she "Ensign Johnson, as i said before i need to find out the where about of my CO what i did not get the chance to say is that my CO is FAdmr Wolfe.  I need to know he is safe and i need to know real quick.

Tag Ensign Johnson

LT Cmdr Jade Smith
Chief of Security
USS Wildcat-B
Taskforce 86
Email View Profile Jade crazylady_red_jade   IP Logged
Ren
Active Attendee

Without
respect,there is no
honor.

Reply #49 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 6:47pm

Mayson decided that when the room was released she would just hang back until the commotion was over.  No need getting in the stampede of people hurriedly departing after an attack.

Mayson calmly continued to do her investigating.  She knew one thing.  Something was rotten in Denmark and she wanted to find out as much as she could before she had to leave the station.  And, she wondered where she would go to, the mehHaj?  

Mayson decided the best course of action for now was just do what she had been trained to do.  So she just blended and worked.

Cpt. Mayson Drake,MD CMO
Medical Diplomatic Corps
Assigned to
meH'Haj

The Doctor is in. Did you see the starship that hit you?
Email View Profile RenCarr1   IP Logged
Ensign Johnson
Serenity Crew

Klingons rule.

Reply #50 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 6:47pm

Johnson looked down from the stage.  "I'm sorry mam, but I have a station full of panicing people and I don't know where any one individual is, even if he is the fleet admiral.  As far as we know, the only dead are on the Saturn so please, please, return to your ship and tell the rest of your crew that you see to go there too.  Once you are there you can use your ships comm channels to account for who is missing.  We we have the medical department report any casualties they have to the ships each crewman is from.  The stations comm system is understandably overloaded and the sooner everyone gets back to their ships, the sooner we can account for everyone."

Ensign Johnson
Asst. Security Officer
Starbase Serenity
View Profile   IP Logged
Jade
YaBB Newbies

Klingons rule.

Reply #51 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 7:00pm

Jade was not happy with the response she had gotten from the ensign, she hoped that the Boss had made it back to the Cat before this all happend.  She was heading for the main transporter room when she saw the crush of people all heading that way so instead headed for one of the cargo bays they would have transporters there and she needed to find out real fast where the boss was.

LT Cmdr Jade Smith
Chief of Security
USS Wildcat-B
Taskforce 86
Email View Profile Jade crazylady_red_jade   IP Logged
Ren
Active Attendee

Without
respect,there is no
honor.

Reply #52 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 7:17pm

Mayson walked around and just listened.  Smiling and pretending to be the Attendee.  She kept an eagle eye and a keen ear out for all things out of the ordinary.  She noted the talk of persons arrested.  She noted the damage reports they had been given by the Ensign.

What Mayson understood was simple.  Five-0 gives only what they want the masses to know.  And sometimes Five-0 is not forth coming.  Which of course is logical, considering they never tip their hand to the culprits.

Mayson sniffed the air and took more readings.  Definitely somthing wicked this way comes.....

Cpt. Mayson Drake,MD CMO
Medical Diplomatic Corps
Assigned to
meH'Haj

The Doctor is in. Did you see the starship that hit you?
Email View Profile RenCarr1   IP Logged
K`Hare totlh
YaBB Administrator
betleH Judges

Get your own keg!

Reply #53 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 8:39pm

Off topic replies have been moved to This Thread

K'Hare totlh
CO Klach D'kel Brakt
TFCO TF86
Forum admin for BFKC and betleH tourney
View Profile   IP Logged
toreQ
Combatant

If the Wise are
fools, I'm a Drunk
Fool...

Reply #54 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 9:45pm

toreQ did not linger longer than he had to.  He limped heavily towards the door...  He felt tired.  He had been getting tired a lot lately since the first 7 matches.  Probably due to the excitement, healing wounds, and process of recovering...  

He closed his eyes a moment as he limped forward.  That moment seemed just enough as he slammed into someone who in his present state felt like a brick wall.  It was Satian...

toreQ, House of Qortlh
ne'
weHwI' XO

Bio
Email View Profile WWW toreQ honortarg1 batlhtargh   IP Logged
satian
Combatant

Satian

Reply #55 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 9:52pm

Satian turned quickly on the person that had ran into him fully perpaired to defend himself.  when he relised that it was toreQ he relaxed a little.  he was about to recomend that the older warrior watch were he was going when he noticed that the klingon was not moving with his normal spryness.

are you well toreQ

View Profile satian mr_faroite faroite ca   IP Logged
roS`neQar
Combatant

Cut me and I will
bleed on you...

Reply #56 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 9:54pm

*roS sat for a while watching the chaos slowly subside and then listened to Ensign Johnson little speach.  Looking around he noticed that all of the security guards happen to have the same kind of ear buds that he had taken off of the assassin and that when he reflected back on things that no ones comm's badge had worked right after the explosion... what was even more interesting was that the security bud HAD worked the entire time from the comm's he was listening to - which kind of indicated to roS that the normal comm channal had been deliberatly disabled by the base.

Coupled this info with the fact that security had responded WAY to fast and in a fashion that did not make any sense... at least not unless you assumed this attack was expected.

Too many factors pointed in a direction that stank to roS and he decided that when everyone was allowed to leave that he was taking his pri... correction... "shipmate" back to their ship for medical treatment.

Rather then be caught with the phazer roS quickly pulled it out and dropped it on the floor behind the curtin and then proceeded to apply a few techniques learned from his father to disable his "shipmate" for at least two hours via presure points.

Once done roS removed the wire.. picked his "shipmate" up and headed tward the exit caring him across his shoulder.

When he was stopped at the exit he informed the Security guard that he was from the Hegh'ta, that he had been in the front row with the human over his shoulder and that the human needed medical attention.

He was waved through and told where the medical bay was located so the human could be treated.

Walking quickly down the corridor he headed for the docking area with his "prize" over his shoulder and boarded the IKS meH'Haj.

He then headed for sick bay to have the humans wounds taken care of and also to make sure he didn't wake up unexpectadly.

<tag medical officer of the IKS meH'Haj>

roS'neQar Ross McEwan Soghla'
Hegh'ta Crew
ya (Tactical )
]]]]] Bio [[[[[
Email View Profile ShadowFangGA   IP Logged
toreQ
Combatant

If the Wise are
fools, I'm a Drunk
Fool...

Reply #57 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 10:00pm

toreQ looked at Satian a moment, feeling everything around him sway a bit.  "Yeh, just tired...  Been a long few days..."  It was then someone bumped into him from behind.  The pain on his face was clear.  "Think will need a few weeks rest after this..."  He managed to chuckle.

toreQ, House of Qortlh
ne'
weHwI' XO

Bio
satian
Combatant

Satian

Reply #58 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 10:05pm

I know the feeling, but it would appear that a little mdical attention might be in order as well.

So what is your thoughs on the bombing?

View Profile satian mr_faroite faroite ca   IP Logged
toreQ
Combatant

If the Wise are
fools, I'm a Drunk
Fool...

Reply #59 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 10:12pm

toreQ grunted, "Out of all the things, it was not suspected.  A Man has died in Honor..."  He paused to take a shortened Deep Breath.  "I have been suspecting it for some time.  There is something more going on, than anyone would have known or suspected."

toreQ, House of Qortlh
ne'
weHwI' XO

Bio
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread