Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
betleH tourney database

May 15th, 2024, 6:10am
News: Check the Questions area and follow the instructions. Make sure you are listed on the manifest in the right place... as fighter or attendee... and make sure your attendance icons are set right.

Home Help Search Login
Host simm site

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread
Award Ceremony (Read 3485 times)
Valkris
Combatant

Klingons rule.

Re: Award Ceremony
Reply #15 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 1:17pm

Valkris stood there watching as qul'yIt headed off into a different part of the crowd ignoring the others that were standing near her she started scanning the crowd for other faces she recognised.

LT Cmdr Valkris
Executive Officer
IKS Hegh'ta

Email View Profile Valkris crazylady_red_jade   IP Logged
gtrell
Active Attendee

Klingons rule.

Reply #16 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 2:00pm

G'Trell stummbled a bit as they pushed her into the crowed room.  She glared over her shoulder at the now closed door.  Then back around the room where she spotted Valkris not to far away.  SHe picked her way over to the woman.  "I need your comm badge please tell me you have one on you."

Email View Profile   IP Logged
Valkris
Combatant

Klingons rule.

Reply #17 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 2:03pm

Looking at G'trell "Yes i have my badge but i do not think they are working" handing her badge to G'trell "but you are welcome to try it."

LT Cmdr Valkris
Executive Officer
IKS Hegh'ta

Email View Profile Valkris crazylady_red_jade   IP Logged
Taj`vl
Combatant

Klingons rule.

Reply #18 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 2:04pm

Ness heard G'Trell's message.  He scanned the station, the other ships.  Too much radiation for detection.  Something exploded.  So much for security.  G'Trell needed his help.  He wouldn't violate station weaponry rules.  But his d'k tahg was allowed.  He moved back to the station.  He had traced G'Trell's comm as heading towards the security office, before it went dead.

Taj'vl ne', Son of poQ, House of Chang
Chief Helm, I.K.S. D'bloq

Ness Sogh
Chief Ops/ex-2XO, I.K.S. meH'Haj

*Replacement line has been removed because of potentially inflammatory content.*
Email View Profile WWW Taj`vl Taj`vl 251155676 jakethomasness Tajvl   IP Logged
gtrell
Active Attendee

Klingons rule.

Reply #19 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 2:07pm

G'Trell reached into her pocket and alwso took the badge she openned it and tweaked around with the carrier signal adjusting it to compensate for the jamming frequency. "Ness tell me your not on this station." she said when it came back to life.

Taj`vl
Combatant

Klingons rule.

Reply #20 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 2:44pm

"I can;t do that," Ness said.

G'Trell cursed, "Get off this station and ceil off the meHHaj.  Something has gone awry."  The signal was getting fuzzy some one had dected her comm link.  

"The ship has a lock on me," Ness said, "It'll beam me back if I need it."  Ness knew if he activated that, he'd most likely come back missing a few appendages.  His intership beaming protocol, he had only used once, and he was seriously burned by the beam.  But it would save his life.

"Ness,  can you speak in tongues?  I think God is listening." She said quickly readjusting her comm frequency.  

"is God being righteous or wrathful?" Ness said catching on swiftly.  

"Wrathful,  very wrathful."  Came G'Trells reply.  "the tower of babble may descend shortly." The comm kept cutting in and out.  She changed the frequency again. "I need a new cross this one is becoming deceitful."

"find a preacher." Ness replied and pray again to deaf ears if need be."  

"Amen." She she said as the comm died.

Ness Sogh

*Replacement line has been removed because of potentially inflammatory content.*
gtrell
Active Attendee

Klingons rule.

Reply #21 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 2:49pm

G'Trell pieced valkris's comm back together and handed it too her . "thank you."  

She turned to asess the situation at hand.  First she needed to find....'wahts this!'  She spotted toreQ and shoved people out of her way to get to him.  

"I have never been so happy to see you." She said. "Where is Tarlin,  He told me he was coming to the cerimony with you."

« Last Edit: Mar 2nd, 2006, 4:05pm by gtrell »  
Ren
Active Attendee

Without
respect,there is no
honor.

Reply #22 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 4:18pm

Mayson saw a commotion beginning then the explosive moments happened.  She could feel people pushing against her.  She was in a place near an exit.  She listened and scanned the place as best she could.  Observant and listening to the commotion.  Then she noted that people were beginning to calm down.

*Hump, just another day at a ceremony.*  She thought as some big guy stepped on her toes.  *Ouch, now that I could have lived without.*  She thought as she looked around the mass of peoples.

Mayson noticed that some folks were dusting themselves off.  She scanned the room to see if anyone needed medical attention.  But she was in a packed people area and found her movement restricted at the moment.  She had seen toreQ earlier, but with the crowd pressing around her she lost site of him.

She looked around nodding to another familiar face.  But continued to scan the place and listen.  Mayson had learned when unexpected things happened, be prepared and alert.

Mayson knew the sounds of explosive devices and she also knew the rumble and shake of them.  She noted the room locked down and tapping of commbadges and other comm devices by other's rendered no results.  Mayson was calmly accessing the room and looking for clues.  In the first moments after any kind of attack but especially an explosion, until they could confirm it was an accident.  Mayson knew it was standard of anyone with training to access, look and gather evidence if they found any.  She still had her tricorder and had pulled it out when the blast sound occured and was scanning.  She noted a peak in interference at the blast and the roll shudder of the base.

Mayson also noted the way the room had that awful errie groning  moan to it right after the sound.

She knew they would be updated as soon as possible.  So she just continued to be observant.

She heard a younger person crying.  Mayson looked around but could not get to the woman.  She held out her hand and said.  "Everything will be allright, just remain calm.  I am Doctor Mayson Drake, it is nice to meet you."  She stretched her hand out to touch the Woman's shoulder.  And give her a reassuring pat on the shoulder.

Cpt. Mayson Drake,MD CMO
Medical Diplomatic Corps
Assigned to
meH'Haj

The Doctor is in. Did you see the starship that hit you?
Email View Profile RenCarr1   IP Logged
Ensign Johnson
Serenity Crew

Klingons rule.

Reply #23 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 4:20pm

OFF:

Sorry... you guys posted a lot before I could peak.

The base is being locked down while people try to figure out what happened.  The base is on alert so sheilds are up.  I should have said that explicitly.  Transporters wont work.  And the comm system is locked down so only security is using it.  Imagine its your base and a ship just exploded outside.  

So ness slipped by security but they should have stopped him and sent him back but now they wont let him back on the ship.  The point is to isoloate people and figure out where they were when the bomb went off and not let anyone who might be the culprit get away.

ON:

On the stage Johnson was listening to the headset and getting details.  He turned the mike back on.  "Please, if everyone would calm down and stop moving and LISTEN, we think the danger is over.  When everyone calms down I will tell you what we know.  Those of you who are officers... calm the civillians around you down!"

Ensign Johnson
Asst. Security Officer
Starbase Serenity
View Profile   IP Logged
Bettina Davies
Active Attendee

Reply #24 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 4:28pm

Near the back of the room, Bettina had been watching the ceremony with little interest.  She was starting to come to terms with Cash running out on her, but it was taking time.  Her attention had not been on the stage, but on the crowd, scanning the faces she knew, the friends she'd made.  T'shir wasn't far from her, and when all the commotion started, it was to the Marine Major, her friend and superior, that she headed.  If there as trouble, it was at his side she wanted to be.

The antics continued and there was a security officer on stage trying to calm the crowd. To the gold shirt's defense, he had a tough crowd to handle and Jason suspected that the security officer wouldn't be able to handle it... well without extreme measures.  

Turning to the person to his side "I think .... that was an explosive" T'shir commented

"Master of understatement," she murmured, smiling up at him.  Then she nodded, indicating that she would be at his side and follow whatever orders he might give...

TAG
T'shir

USS Horizon
Email View Profile hallieorr emtpmolly   IP Logged
toreQ
Combatant

If the Wise are
fools, I'm a Drunk
Fool...

Reply #25 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 4:40pm

Quote from gtrell on Mar 2nd, 2006, 2:49pm:
G'Trell pieced valkris's comm back together and handed it too her . "thank you."

She turned to asess the situation at hand. First she needed to find....'wahts this!' She spotted toreQ and shoved people out of her way to get to him.

"I have never been so happy to see you." She said. "Where is Tarlin, He told me he was coming to the cerimony with you."

toreQ shook his head as he painfully struggled to his feet.  "He never came with me.  He is supposed be with the watchers..."  He grunted as a rib shifted.  His ribs where no longer wrapped well.  

Then the annoucement came over from the security officer and he looked to G'Trell.  "We should help calm them."

toreQ, House of Qortlh
ne'
weHwI' XO

Bio
Email View Profile WWW toreQ honortarg1 batlhtargh   IP Logged
Ren
Active Attendee

Without
respect,there is no
honor.

Reply #26 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 4:40pm

When Mayson pulled her hand away from the women she noted blood.  Mayson ask the Gentleman infront of her if he would exchange places with her so she could check on the young women.  He nodded and Mayson exchanged places with him.  She knelt infront of the woman and noted she was not Klingon.  So, Mayson pulled out her Federation mediscanner and began to access the wound on the womans head.  "Well no concussion.  I'll close that cut for you."  Mayson said and smiled at her.  She used a regenerator and closed the small cut on the woman's head.

Mayson smiled and said.  "They will let us know something soon."  She squeezed the woman's hand.  The woman smiled and thanked Mayson for her help.  She rose to her feet and  looked around.  Finding a friend she nodded to Mayson then started making her way slowly to her newly found friend.

Mayson looked around and packed her kit.  She found it easier to move about and started making her way around, checking people who were having panic attacks.  Assisting with some debries removal out of the walk area.

Mayson worked and kept a steady pace.  She knew one thing.  Panic was not in her book.  And she refused to give into panic.

Cpt. Mayson Drake,MD CMO
Medical Diplomatic Corps
Assigned to
meH'Haj

The Doctor is in. Did you see the starship that hit you?
Email View Profile RenCarr1   IP Logged
gtrell
Active Attendee

Klingons rule.

Reply #27 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 4:50pm

G'Trell nodded,  her speculations buried in worry for her son.  That when she heard it,  

"You flatheaded, sons of cardanians!!  I will rip your hearts out if you dont let go of me!"  

G'Trell spun caughting sight of the boy as the human securiy tryed to get him into the room.  The boy thrashed and kicked and even bit one of the men.  She shook her head,  giving toreQ the I will be right back look.  she then rushed off to try and spare the humans from losing any limbs.  

After much pushing and shoving she made it to Tarlin who was now pounding at the locked door furiously.  "You'll pay for this!!  I am gonna track you down and bleed you!! Stupid petaQ"    

G'Trell moved swiftly catching one of his bleeding fists, then the next.  She spun on her and she jumped back and twisted him so his arms where crossed bettween them.  He looked at her and his small face fell.  "SoS."  

"Hello little warrior.  We will speak later for now you stay with me!"  She let go of his fists and then grabbed him by the poneytail leading him through the crowd. "If you run off again I am gonna have to punish you.   Dont make me have to do that."  

"Yes Sos." He said simply.  

She did not doubt however that he would listen.  He was not fond of being punished.  She let go of his hair and obediantly he stayed as close to her as he could.  They made there way back to toreQ.  

T`shir
Combatant

Pain is temporary -
I will live for ever

Reply #28 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 4:56pm

"Master of understatement," she murmured, smiling up at him.  Then she nodded, indicating that she would be at his side and follow whatever orders he might give...

"Bettina, remember I am the master of all" Jason said wrapping his arms around her. It wasn't a sensual manouver, it was more to protect her more than anything else. It was needed, Jason had to pull Bettina out of the way of two people tearing at each other. "Close Shave"

<TAG Bettina>

Email View Profile WWW T`shir jast_101 jastanemos   IP Logged
Taj`vl
Combatant

Klingons rule.

Reply #29 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 5:03pm

Ness found Mayson Drake surrounded by a crowd of people.  Figures the dear doctor would make herself useful in such situations.  He walked over there, he hoped he could find some information.

Ness Sogh

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread