Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
betleH tourney database

May 15th, 2024, 7:07am
News: Check the Questions area and follow the instructions. Make sure you are listed on the manifest in the right place... as fighter or attendee... and make sure your attendance icons are set right.

Home Help Search Login
Host simm site

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread
Award Ceremony (Read 3486 times)
toreQ
Combatant

If the Wise are
fools, I'm a Drunk
Fool...

Re: Award Ceremony
Reply #30 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 5:07pm

toreQ nodded as G'Trell came over with her son.  "We should try to work on calming some of the crowd.  Their hurting each other like this."  He said as he patted the boy on the shoulder, placing some slight weight on him before moving to G'Trell.

If we can get the clamer ones to move into Hunter's pattern we also may be able to reduce the load on the security.

toreQ, House of Qortlh
ne'
weHwI' XO

Bio
Email View Profile WWW toreQ honortarg1 batlhtargh   IP Logged
Ren
Active Attendee

Without
respect,there is no
honor.

Reply #31 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 5:10pm

Mayson saw Ness and nodded politely.  She continued to listen and scan the area.  She knew people had noted her Medical Insignas and probably were wondering what a Healer was doing looking at pieces of debris.  Mayson smiled to herself and just continued her explosives training investigation.  She had in her experiences seen many different types of explosions and particle signatures.  It came with the territory of CMO, since the CMO in some cases had to investigate and find the reasons why a person or persons died.  What type of incindary devices were used.   What type of yeild in explosives,etc.  Mayson was in her territory now.  She did not care who starred.  The best time to gather evidence is when evidence is fresh.

Mayson looked down and saw a child, in apparent shock.  She bent down scanned the child and administered the proper medical care.  "Where are your parents?"

The child shook her head.  Mayson took her hand and said.  "Don't cry, we will find them."

Soon, the frantic Mother came and claimed her daughter.  Mayson smiled and nodded.  

She then returned to her work.  She felt the edge of a damaged beam.  She noted the way it had buckled.  "Hummmm, interesting."  She whispered as she continued to observe.

She made a corder log.  "Detonation seems to have occured outside the structure.   Which co-insides with the powdery debris and minor falling of some things.  The beam that I picked up is evidence of this since it was a small beam and more estethic than architurally used in weight barring.  The room sustained no major damage and I suspect the base is sound as well.  Will update my log as I gather more clues."  Mayson closed her log and looked up.  She nodded to Ness and said.  "I believe when people calm down, things will be explained soon."

Cpt. Mayson Drake,MD CMO
Medical Diplomatic Corps
Assigned to
meH'Haj

The Doctor is in. Did you see the starship that hit you?
Email View Profile RenCarr1   IP Logged
gtrell
Active Attendee

Klingons rule.

Reply #32 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 5:12pm

"sounds like a plan.  Want me to run it by golden boy up there?" she asked motioning to the man with the mic.  

Email View Profile   IP Logged
Bettina Davies
Active Attendee

Reply #33 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 5:16pm

"Bettina, remember I am the master of all" Jason said wrapping his arms around her. It wasn't a sensual maneuver, it was more to protect her more than anything else. It was needed, Jason had to pull Bettina out of the way of two people tearing at each other.

Bettina chuckled at his quip.  "Master of bull..."  Then she was engulfed in those strong, familiar arms as someone stumbled into her.  

"Close Shave"

"Uh huh," she murmured, biting her lip.  This was not the time or place, but her emotions were starting to well over, and she didn't want to cry.  That was for later, on the way back home.  And now, even though the immediate danger had passed, she stayed where she was.  It would be up to Jason to push her away...

OFF:
Wemmen!   Roll Eyes

TAG
T'shir

USS Horizon
Email View Profile hallieorr emtpmolly   IP Logged
toreQ
Combatant

If the Wise are
fools, I'm a Drunk
Fool...

Reply #34 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 5:18pm

toreQ nodded, "We will need get as many as we can for this."

toreQ, House of Qortlh
ne'
weHwI' XO

Bio
Taj`vl
Combatant

Klingons rule.

Reply #35 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 5:24pm

"The bomb put out massive amounts of radiation," Ness said.  "The meH'Haj sensors couldn't even detect the target of the explosion, just a general direction.  After looking at the dock register, I believe the only ship in that direction, was the U.S.S. Saturn."

Taj'vl ne', Son of poQ, House of Chang
Chief Helm, I.K.S. D'bloq

Ness Sogh
Chief Ops/ex-2XO, I.K.S. meH'Haj

*Replacement line has been removed because of potentially inflammatory content.*
Email View Profile WWW Taj`vl Taj`vl 251155676 jakethomasness Tajvl   IP Logged
gtrell
Active Attendee

Klingons rule.

Reply #36 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 5:29pm

G'Trell strated trying to calm the people around her.  It was hard going.  But she had years of practice in crowd control and calming sitiuations.  One by one the people around her calmed as she made light the situation with jokes and off hand comments.  Then from some where near by a fight erupted.  She had no clue as to why but carfuly she made her way over.  

Not rekonizing neither she figured she would handle this the easy way.  One of them flew at her after receving a pretty brutal punch.  She brought a knee up he nailed his head on it.  She let him slump to the floor.  She then went to the other fighter her dark eyes gleaming.  

"Sir you need to cease your violent actions or I will have to detain you," She said smiling.  "What do you say we play nice and try to calm...." She jumped back from his flying fist as it grazed by her face she grabbed his arm twisting him to the ground she pinned him.

"Anybody else wanna start something?!" She yelled over the noise, "I am right here.  Lets all just calm down people!  Everything is undercontrol.  Listen to the man on the stage he will anser your questions as the information comes in.!"  

This got alot of peoples attenchion and they all got semi quite the pushing and shoving getting less as they looked over at the man with the mic.

and using her belt G'Trell tied up the fighter she had pinned tightly and drug him over to one of the security personnel.  

Email View Profile   IP Logged
Ren
Active Attendee

Without
respect,there is no
honor.

Reply #37 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 5:42pm

Quote from Taj`vl on Mar 2nd, 2006, 5:24pm:
"The bomb put out massive amounts of radiation," Ness said.  "The meH'Haj sensors couldn't even detect the target of the explosion, just a general direction.  After looking at the dock register, I believe the only ship in that direction, was the U.S.S. Saturn."

Mayson nodded to Ness.  "Yes, we were not exposed to the Rads.  That is the good news. And the structure was not severely damaged here.  If I could get out of here and check the other areas, I could get a bigger picture of what type device was used."

Cpt. Mayson Drake,MD CMO
Medical Diplomatic Corps
Assigned to
meH'Haj

T`shir
Combatant

Pain is temporary -
I will live for ever

Reply #38 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 5:48pm

Bettina chuckled at his quip.  "Master of bull..."  Then she was engulfed in those strong, familiar arms as someone stumbled into her.    

"Close Shave"  

"Uh huh," she murmured, biting her lip.  This was not the time or place, but her emotions were starting to well over, and she didn't want to cry.  That was for later, on the way back home.  And now, even though the immediate danger had passed, she stayed where she was.  It would be up to Jason to push her away...  

"Bett, you've faced Wolfy and survived don't be frightened against any threat" T'shir began to wade through the groups of people with Bettina firmly infront of him. He wanted to get to any other of his crewmen, but it wasn't looking good.  

A man came from the side and knocked into Jason attempting to cut him with a knife. His quick reactions grabbed the mans hand and slammed the humans fist into his own face knocking the man to the ground "Why people get so worried. They wouldn't be if the bomb had gone off now would they"

>TAG Bettina<

Cheesy Had to his someone

Email View Profile WWW T`shir jast_101 jastanemos   IP Logged
toreQ
Combatant

If the Wise are
fools, I'm a Drunk
Fool...

Reply #39 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 5:53pm

toreQ worked among the crowd as well.  It was a bit more difficult for him to manuver, but in some ways that got peoples attention, as well as the fact that he was a 'Klingon' telling them 'calm' down, allowing himself to be heard.  He spoke loud in an inspiring Klingon manor, his voice having a soothing quality that allowed him to speak without causeing fear.  "Calm people!  Do not let yourselved be defeated by fear!"  He called out over the crowd.  "It does not matter if you are Klingon or not!  Fear is the greatest enemy!  Defeat your enemy!"  He had to take a deep breath, hidding fact that doing so hurt.  "Remain calm!  If you can defeat fear, you are all warriors."  

Those that hadn't calmed before, started to.  Some from his words, and some seemed somewhat dazzed by confusion.  But least they calmed, enough that the security officer would be able to get their attention.

toreQ, House of Qortlh
ne'
weHwI' XO

Bio
Bettina Davies
Active Attendee

Reply #40 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 6:00pm

"Bett, you've faced Wolfy and survived don't be frightened against any threat" T'shir began to wade through the groups of people with Bettina firmly in front of him. He wanted to get to any other of his crewmen, but it wasn't looking good.  

"There are threats that aren't so apparent," she muttered, looking up at him as he herded her, like an Australian Shepherd nudging a lamb along.  She didn't mind at all, her place was cleaning up in the aftermath, his was getting her there.  And it was just as well he thought she was upset about all the chaos.  

A man came from the side and knocked into Jason attempting to cut him with a knife.

Feeling the jar, Bettina slid to Jason's side, getting out of the way...

His quick reactions grabbed the mans hand and slammed the humans fist into his own face knocking the man to the ground "Why people get so worried. They wouldn't be if the bomb had gone off now would they"

"Well, no..."  She broke into a grin.  "They'd probably all be past worrying, don't you think?"  A man reached to pull her from Jason's side and she brought her knee up into his groin, causing him to double over.  Looking over her shoulder at the Major, she shrugged.  "My brother taught me that!"

TAG
T'shir

USS Horizon
Email View Profile hallieorr emtpmolly   IP Logged
Ren
Active Attendee

Without
respect,there is no
honor.

Reply #41 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 6:01pm

Mayson chuckled and yelled after toreQ's strong encouraging words.  "Agreed!  We need calm demeanor and thinking minds here.  Fear is not an option."  She smiled at the people around her and nodded.  Mayson walked along as the path cleared some.  She could not help but remember the last explosion she had been in.  People panicing and making the situation worse then.  She nodded and reassured others.

She noted that people were beginning to have that look of 'Defeat is not an option.'

Mayson continued to observe and try to help the other's calm those who would still be paniced.

Cpt. Mayson Drake,MD CMO
Medical Diplomatic Corps
Assigned to
meH'Haj

satian
Combatant

Satian

Reply #42 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 6:08pm

Quote from Valkris on Mar 2nd, 2006, 10:38am:
Valkris was standing with all the other combatants in front of the stage and had see the start of the trouble but as it was being delt with ignored it. Then sudenly all the Judges and Admirals from the stage went off as fast as they could and out a side door just as security were locking the room down.

She moved over to where Satian was standing "This is not looking good first there are the attacks on Q’olavraH now from the way this place just shook there has been an explosion, and now they are locking us all in here.

Taking the chance while everyone was distracted she quietly spoke to him "Captian Satian I know you are a friend to qul'yIt, it is important that he gets the information in this padd. It seems that he is being watched by more than just his house watchers." With out saying anything else she handed him a padd she had prepared earlier then turned to walk away.

I will see that he gets It.  but first we must find out what is going on here.

Satian tried his comm badge and was not to suprised to find it locked down.  he hit the pattern that brought the Sp/ops channels on line and would feed the message through his fighters' "death wind' and channel it to the ships Comm

=^=  Satian to Crazy Horse  Break free of the Station at once and go to red alert.  I want that ship out of there and cloaked 10 min ago..inform Ta'pez's Ship as well.  ther ecommander if uninjured OUT"

View Profile satian mr_faroite faroite ca   IP Logged
Ren
Active Attendee

Without
respect,there is no
honor.

Reply #43 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 6:16pm

Mayson looked around and began to find a higher place in the building.  She found a column and scampered up it to get a better view of the situation.  Looking more like one of the Merry men in Sherwood.  Mayson laughed as she hung onto the column and gathered scans from that vantage point.  "Hum...."  She said as she began her descent down the column.  "Okay got my climbing workout for the day."  She joked as she kept trying to keep the panicing persons calm.

Mayson began to think about Axel Foley and laughed.  "Maybe it's time for a little Foley and Rosewood?"

Cpt. Mayson Drake,MD CMO
Medical Diplomatic Corps
Assigned to
meH'Haj

Valkris
Combatant

Klingons rule.

Reply #44 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 6:17pm

As G'Trell and toreQ moved off in different directions to start calming the crowd Valkris moved off in a third her temper was boiling but she had to help calm people down.  As she went round the people in the group she had chosenshe saw many were simply scared but a few were actually enjoying the chaos, those were the ones she headed for the group of trouble makers were mostly human.  Picking the one that seemed to be the ringleader she challenged him, "Hey Flat head if you are looking for a fight bring it, but remember this when you wake up in the brig you will be brought up on so many charges you will wish that you had never been born.  The human did not look at her uniform all he saw was her face the face of a Klingon, "hey look what we have here lads a Klingon bi#ch that thinks the Federation will press charges against me if i mess her up a bit" laughing he swung a fist for her face "try this on for size bi#ch".  Valkris let the punch connect it had no real power which brought an evil grin to her face "It did not fit" grabbing him by the wrist as he dropped his arm stunned by her reaction she dragged him towards her, taking him by the hair she dragged him out of the crowd "Let us see how the following charges fit you though Assult on a Senior Officer, Inciting violence, Assult on a visiting Ambassador and what ever else i think up between here and handing you over to Security.  The groupo of friends he had been with had noticed her uniform and the fact that she was a Senior Officer instead of trying to help thier friend they spread out amoungst the crowd and started to try and calm things down.

Valkris dragged the man to the nearest Security Officer and handed him over listing the charges against him while he stood there staring at the Klingon he had just insulted and lived to tell about it the only thing that worried him was he now noticed she was a Federation Officer and his superior this time he knew he was in trouble.

Turning back to the arena crowd she noticed that things were calming down quickly thanks to the help of all the Officers that had started to move amoung the crowd to calm them so she looked around trying to find someone she knew she spotted T'shir amoungst a crowd and headed in his direction.

LT Cmdr Valkris
Executive Officer
IKS Hegh'ta

Email View Profile Valkris crazylady_red_jade   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread