Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
betleH tourney database

May 15th, 2024, 5:24pm
News: Check the Questions area and follow the instructions. Make sure you are listed on the manifest in the right place... as fighter or attendee... and make sure your attendance icons are set right.

Home Help Search Login
Host simm site

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread
Security Alert (Read 1921 times)
K`Hare totlh
YaBB Administrator
betleH Judges

Get your own keg!

Security Alert
Mar 2nd, 2006, 8:39pm

This was split because it starts with ness going to the security office, which was read as leaving the big room and bothering security in the a place where they work.

K'Hare totlh
CO Klach D'kel Brakt
TFCO TF86
Forum admin for BFKC and betleH tourney
View Profile   IP Logged
Taj`vl
Combatant

Klingons rule.

Re: Award Ceremony
Reply #1 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 6:55pm

Ness headed for the security office, and found the nearest guard, "Where's G'Trell?  I heard she was arrested."  Ness's voice was calm, but assertive.  He would not leave until his question was answered.

Taj'vl ne', Son of poQ, House of Chang
Chief Helm, I.K.S. D'bloq

Ness Sogh
Chief Ops/ex-2XO, I.K.S. meH'Haj

*Replacement line has been removed because of potentially inflammatory content.*
Email View Profile WWW Taj`vl Taj`vl 251155676 jakethomasness Tajvl   IP Logged
Lt. Shanks
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 8:19pm

OFF:

Some other Security NPC in the security office where ness is.

ON:

Quote from Taj`vl on Mar 2nd, 2006, 6:55pm:
Ness headed for the security office, and found the nearest guard, "Where's G'Trell? I heard she was arrested." Ness's voice was calm, but assertive. He would not leave until his question was answered.

"G'Trell who?   we've had a bomb go off if you didn't notice.... get back to your ship and out of our way"

IP Logged
Ren
Active Attendee

Without
respect,there is no
honor.

Reply #3 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 8:26pm

Mayson chuckled.  *We've had a bomb go off.....*   "Ya think?"  She whispered as she walked past Ensign what's his name.......

She looked around and I've seen better evidence contain at a circus of mutes and blinds.  She thought as she continued her study of the situation.  

People were still bottle necked.  It would be a while before she could depart anyways.  So may as well make the most of it.  Who knows the intel she gathered might come in handy?

Cpt. Mayson Drake,MD CMO
Medical Diplomatic Corps
Assigned to
meH'Haj

The Doctor is in. Did you see the starship that hit you?
Email View Profile RenCarr1   IP Logged
Taj`vl
Combatant

Klingons rule.

Reply #4 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 8:30pm

Quote from Lt. Shanks on Mar 2nd, 2006, 8:19pm:

"G'Trell who?   we've had a bomb go off if you didn't notice.... get back to your ship and out of our way"

Ness stepped closer, "I know Federation law.  Unless you have evidence that connects G'Trell or her son with the crime, you are violating that law.  Innocent until proven guilty.  So if you can't show me such evidence, I will report you to the necessary authorities.  So I would suggest that you release G'Trell and her son Tarlin.  Now."

Ness Sogh

*Replacement line has been removed because of potentially inflammatory content.*
Lt. Shanks
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 8:35pm

OFF:  

ON:

The security officer was getting fed up.  They were short staffed with security all over the base looking for evidence of what had happened, looking for evidence of who was behind it, checking to make sure there were no other bombs on the base, dealing with the panicing civilians and a few starfleet crew... he didn't have time for this.  He had no idea what this wanna be Klingon was talking about... no one had been arrested and he'd never heard of G'Trell or that other name.

"darn
it, I don't have time for this."  He pulled he phaser and stunned ness.

"Put him in a brig.  Find out who he is and inform his CO he is here."

IP Logged
K`Hare totlh
YaBB Administrator
betleH Judges

Get your own keg!

Re: Security Alert
Reply #6 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 8:54pm

OFF:

OK Drake, the security guy in the security office didn't notice you there and responded before you spoke up, so you can repost that.  He would have been slower to get annoyed if someone else is there.

So feel free to be noticed now.

K'Hare totlh
CO Klach D'kel Brakt
TFCO TF86
Forum admin for BFKC and betleH tourney
View Profile   IP Logged
Ren
Active Attendee

Without
respect,there is no
honor.

Reply #7 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 9:01pm

Quote from Lt. Shanks on Mar 2nd, 2006, 8:35pm:
OFF:

ON:

The security officer was getting fed up.  They were short staffed with security all over the base looking for evidence of what had happened, looking for evidence of who was behind it, checking to make sure there were no other bombs on the base, dealing with the panicing civilians and a few starfleet crew... he didn't have time for this.  He had no idea what this wanna be Klingon was talking about... no one had been arrested and he'd never heard of G'Trell or that other name.

"darn
it, I don't have time for this."  He pulled he phaser and stunned ness.

"Put him in a brig.  Find out who he is and inform his CO he is here."

Mayson stepped up closer to Mister Adventure and said sweetly.  "I say Ensign.  I would like a full report on why you took out your phaser and shot that man?  And before you start giving me the daily run around.  Let me explain who I am.  I am Admiral Drakes Daughter, sent here on a Medical Diplomatic Mission with our Klingon Friends and what do I come across when things get a little dicey?  Explain yourself Mister and it better be dammmed good.  And you,  yes you with the droopy drawers, get this man to Sickbay NOW!"

Cpt. Mayson Drake,MD CMO
Medical Diplomatic Corps
Assigned to
meH'Haj

Lt. Shanks
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 9:15pm

He looked back at his security team.  "I said in the brig, now."

"Lady, I don't care who you are.  We've had a terrorist incident on this base and we are short staffed.  This moron was interfering with our job and it was clear he wasn't going to back down.  You can leave now and call daddy if you want, but leave now or join him in the brig.  And if you know who his captain is, feel free to save us some work and let him know where he can get his crewman."

IP Logged
Ren
Active Attendee

Without
respect,there is no
honor.

Reply #9 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 9:23pm

Quote from Lt. Shanks on Mar 2nd, 2006, 9:15pm:
He looked back at his security team.  "I said in the brig, now."

"Lady, I don't care who you are.  We've had a terrorist incident on this base and we are short staffed.  This moron was interfering with our job and it was clear he wasn't going to back down.  You can leave now and call daddy if you want, but leave now or join him in the brig.  And if you know who his captain is, feel free to save us some work and let him know where he can get his crewman."

Captain Drake raised a Federation Eyebrow and said.  "Lady?  LADY?  Ensign do you know what this insigna is?  Do you dare stand there and disrespect your superior officer?"

As a Doctor and accessing this situation.  I recommend this man be moved to Sickbay.  Mayson tapped her commbadge and said.  "Medical Emergency at the Brig I need a gurney STAT!"

Mayson looked at the Ensign and said.  "Ensign, either assist with this patient or get the hell outta my way."

Cpt. Mayson Drake,MD CMO
Medical Diplomatic Corps
Assigned to
meH'Haj

Lt. Shanks
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 9:29pm

"And if you knew your security regulations you'd know a bomb is a terrorist incident.  If you want to go into the brig with him to care for him, be my guest.   But you ain't part of my chain of command and you are making it difficult for me to follow my DIRECT orders from VICE ADMIRAL Jefferson.  So move out now or consider yourself under arrest.  This ain't your ship lady, and here, you're just another body that needs to be moved away from the area of danger."

OFF:

This guy really needs his own ID.

IP Logged
Ren
Active Attendee

Without
respect,there is no
honor.

Reply #11 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 9:35pm

Quote from Lt. Shanks on Mar 2nd, 2006, 9:29pm:
"And if you knew your security regulations you'd know a bomb is a terrorist incident.  If you want to go into the brig with him to care for him, be my guest.   But you ain't part of my chain of command and you are making it difficult for me to follow my DIRECT orders from VICE ADMIRAL Jefferson.  So move out now or consider yourself under arrest.  This ain't your ship lady, and here, you're just another body that needs to be moved away from the area of danger."

OFF:

This guy really needs his own ID.

Captain Drake looked up from accessing the patients condition.  She said.  "First of all, Ensign you are on report for not only you attitude but your dispect of a Starfleet Captain.  Second of all if this man dies from the phaser wound you inflicted on him.  You will be up for his death.  I am leaving now, to speak with the Admiral.  I recommend you let the Medical Team on this place take this man to Sickbay."

Mayson turned on her heels and shook her head.  *Stupid is as stupider does.*  She was not going to argue symmantics with a baby.  She was going to speak to the Admiral, explain that she not only witnessed the incident but had it on holo imagery and that the Ensign had no cause to shoot the patient.

Cpt. Mayson Drake,MD CMO
Medical Diplomatic Corps
Assigned to
meH'Haj

Lt. Shanks
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 9:44pm

Shanks turned to one of his men.  "Make a report of what you saw and send a log from the internal sensors to the XO."  ~darn
 captains come to our base and think they can order anyone they see because their daddy said so.~  "And somebody move this body into the brig."

IP Logged
Ren
Active Attendee

Without
respect,there is no
honor.

Reply #13 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 9:51pm

Quote from Lt. Shanks on Mar 2nd, 2006, 9:44pm:
Shanks turned to one of his men.  "Make a report of what you saw and send a log from the internal sensors to the XO."  ~darn
captains come to our base and think they can order anyone they see because their daddy said so.~  "And somebody move this body into the brig."

OFF:  Ness Character auto with permission..........

NM:

Mayson looked at the little Ensign that cadetted and replied.  "He needs medical attention, delaying could prove fatal to the man.  If you do not get him the proper medical care, it is on your head and it's already on your record."

She had never in her days in the fleet seen such brazen disregard for protocol.  Terror attack on the station or not.  Failure to conduct oneself in the proper security manner could result in Court Martial.  This Ensign must be on something or dense as tribble poop to be still such an arrogant brazen putz.  Mayson would love to break his nose.  But she chuckled inside and resisted that human notion.  After all he'd probably wet his pants and go running to mommie...............

Suddenly Ness vital signs crashed on Mayson's scanner.  "Bloody hell.  He is code blue.  Get me some medical equipment down here STAT!"

She pressed a hypo to his neck and administered some cardio stem drugs and looked at the vitals.  "Crap, still in defib."  She used the portable cardio stem she had and the neuro synaptic assist.

"I need Medical Personnel here STAT or you have a dead man in your brig."

She began to call out.  "I need some help here."  She tore the armor off his chest and felt for signs of collapsed lungs, cardio problems.  

Shaking her head she said to herself.  "Okay you are not dying today.  Do you her me?'  She watched as someone brought in more medical equipment.  

Looking around at Shanks she said.  "We need to move this man to Sickbay now, or his death is on your hands."

<Tag Shanks and any available Medical help>

« Last Edit: Mar 2nd, 2006, 11:23pm by Ren »  

Cpt. Mayson Drake,MD CMO
Medical Diplomatic Corps
Assigned to
meH'Haj

Taj`vl
Combatant

Klingons rule.

Reply #14 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 11:27pm

Ness didn't hear her.  Ness didn't hear anything.  He didn't feel anything, didn't see anything, didn't smell anything.  Or at least, not of the real world.  His mind's defenses were at work, making him believe he was somewhere else.  He was on a ship.  It wasn't Klingon... a Starfleet ship.  But which one?  He didn't know.  He couldn't find any control panels that were working, no rooms of interest.  Just corridors and empty quarters.  Why was he there?  How did he get there?  These were answers he didn't have.

Ness Sogh

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread