Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
betleH tourney database

May 14th, 2024, 8:44pm
News: We are still accepting and reviewing characters... tell your friends to sign up now.

Home Help Search Login
Host simm site

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread
Award Ceremony (Read 3474 times)
T`shir
Combatant

Pain is temporary -
I will live for ever

Re: Award Ceremony
Reply #75 - Mar 3rd, 2006, 6:57pm

Looking round she noticed a few people were starting to stare at them " We need to get out of here now before security change thier minds and keep us here because some if not all of us are connected to K'hare".

"I'm XO of the USS Christopher Reeve, an Akira class ship. You'll be able to stow there for a while" T'shir replied "If we are going, lets go!"

Tag: Satian, Valkris, Bettina and anyone else

Email View Profile WWW T`shir jast_101 jastanemos   IP Logged
Valkris
Combatant

Klingons rule.

Reply #76 - Mar 3rd, 2006, 7:04pm

Valkris grinned "Marines to the rescue huh, ok lets get moving fast lead the way T'shir"

Tag: T'shir, Satian and Bettina, ect

LT Cmdr Valkris
Executive Officer
IKS Hegh'ta

Email View Profile Valkris crazylady_red_jade   IP Logged
Angela_Starfire
Active Attendee

You can't have the
femme without the
fatale

Reply #77 - Mar 3rd, 2006, 7:04pm

IC:

She saw everything.  From the moment the suspicious looking engineer approached the sound equipment to when Rear Admiral Duerkes had dissapeared in a familiar blue glow, Starfire knew there was a problem.  She knew something was wrong and didn't wait for the sh*t to hit the fan, she made her move.

As the entire room errupted into chaos, only Starfire's training saved her from being trampled.  She couldn't fight an entire room of angry people... but her cat-like grace could help her avoid the majority of them.  Knowing Satian was fully capable of taking care of himself, Starfire wondered if she could get to the door.  She needed to get to Crazy Horse.  

Then a shudder shook the station and the entire room errupted into chaos.  Only Starfire's training saved her from being trampled.  She couldn't fight an entire room of angry and frightened people... but sheer agility could help her avoid the majority of them.  She took cover as she watched people being rounded up like cattle, even outsiders being brought in.  The doors were well gaurded.  She attempted a site-to-site, but got nowhere.  She saw Satian tap his com-badge and was relieved that he was able to get a message out.  There was no leaving for her now, she knew.  The exits were blocked.  

In the process of trying to stay out of people's way, she had been dragged near the back of the room.   Using a lot of grace and a little brute force, she gradually made her way back to Satian's side.  She slipped up beside him, not a hair out of place.

"They sure know how to throw a party."  She mused.

Satian:

She nodded "I tried, couldn't get out in time.  Site-to-site wont work either."

Satian:

Commander Angela Starfire
Executive Officer
USS Crazy Horse
Email View Profile Angela_Starfire Angela_Starfire   IP Logged
Bettina Davies
Active Attendee

Reply #78 - Mar 3rd, 2006, 7:31pm

Bettina looked up at Jason, then nodded, grasping onto his shirt so they couldn't get separated.  Then she noticed something...someone familiar in the crowed, looking lost and bewildered.  "Kenin!"  Sighing, she stepped away from the small group and grabbed the girl's wrist, pulling her back toward the Major.

"I'm XO of the USS Christopher Reeve, an Akira class ship. You'll be able to stow there for a while" T'shir replied "If we are going, lets go!"  

Valkris grinned "Marines to the rescue huh, ok lets get moving fast lead the way T'shir"

"On you, sir!"  Bettina was back at his side, Kenin with her.  "We'll get you out of here and sort it out later," she told the younger girl, who just nodded silently as she scanned the crowd, apparently looking for someone...

TAG
T'shir
Valkris
ETC...

USS Horizon
Email View Profile hallieorr emtpmolly   IP Logged
T`shir
Combatant

Pain is temporary -
I will live for ever

Reply #79 - Mar 4th, 2006, 3:18pm

T'shir and his group of Klingons moved quickly through the crowds towards the nearest Transporter Room. As soon as they broke free of the crowds the group sprinted towards the transporter rooms in an attempt to get there before the PAD's are in too much demand.  

Getting into the transporter room, T'shir spoke to the Chief and ordered the transport. Although T'shir was out of the Chief Chain of Command, rank was still rank. The group got unto the PADs and were quickly beamed to the USS Christopher Reeve. Stepping off the PAD he looked up at Valkris, Bettina who he was still holding sub-conciously "Bett, good work"

"Valkris, I'll get you somewhere to stay. Or would you prefer a drink first?"

>TAG Bettina, Valkris<

Email View Profile WWW T`shir jast_101 jastanemos   IP Logged
satian
Combatant

Satian

Reply #80 - Mar 4th, 2006, 4:05pm

OOC: sorry for the delay guys RL jumped up and bit me in the arse

IC

Satian gave toreQ a quick nod.  i will when i have a bit more time.   Crazy Horse will be standing by to take on crew and passangers as soon as we can eather get trasporters running or find away off the station then beam to her.

Mr T'shir is the "Reeve" hard docked to the sation.  if so we can use her as a staging point to get these people off the bace.

View Profile satian mr_faroite faroite ca   IP Logged
satian
Combatant

Satian

Reply #81 - Mar 4th, 2006, 4:52pm

Satian then turned to Starfire,  make sure that everyone get out of here, I am going to take qul'yIt and see if we can locate K'Hare.  Both men headed to the wall of honor and gathered there bat'lethmey leaving the guards with the inpression that they were taling them back to there ships

View Profile satian mr_faroite faroite ca   IP Logged
Valkris
Combatant

Klingons rule.

Reply #82 - Mar 4th, 2006, 6:17pm

I think we all need a drink right now but there are more important things to do first, we need to try and locate K'hare and the other's that arrived here with him also the other Admirals.  Also we need to see if there is any help we can offer to the USS Saturn and her crew.

Tag T'shir and Bettina

LT Cmdr Valkris
Executive Officer
IKS Hegh'ta

Email View Profile Valkris crazylady_red_jade   IP Logged
qul`yIt
Active Attendee

Walker of Fire...
Don't Stand in My
Way!

Reply #83 - Mar 4th, 2006, 7:35pm

qul'yIt grabbed his batletH, the flame pattern on the blade and his tattooed hands coming together.  As soon as they left the Guards eyesight, he quickly reached up and removed the dull armor.  This left his upper body bare and able to move more freely, increasing his ability to use one of his best skills and revealing the flame tattooed scars covering almost all his back and most his front.  Making him appear feirce enough to scare at the least, some of the weaker opponents.  The only covering on his upper body was the bracers on his arms.  Then meeting Satian's eyes he gave a feirce grin.  "I am ready!"

qul'yIt lagh
Gunner
IKS Hegh'ta

qul'yIt's Bio
Email View Profile   IP Logged
Veska
Active Attendee

Bat’leth or laser
scalpel, skilled
with both.

Reply #84 - Mar 4th, 2006, 7:50pm

Veska hated crowds... it had taken her forever to get over to the wall to retrieve her bat'leth once the chaos had started to clear.  It was hard to miss qul'yIt and equally so his improved blade.

"Please tell me you didn't start this," she said with a sarcastic tone to qul'yIt knowning he did not, but playing on the fact that he and trouble were never far apart.

"Captain," she then said to acknowledge Satian.

Veska ne'
Chief Medical Officer
IKS D'bloq
[Bio]
Email View Profile agent_d_wib   IP Logged
qul`yIt
Active Attendee

Walker of Fire...
Don't Stand in My
Way!

Reply #85 - Mar 4th, 2006, 8:29pm

qul'yIt barked a terrible laugh, "Not this time!"  He moved easily, the flames on his skin seeming to dance.  The burn wound on side of his face showed where it had apparently been split twice sense Veska has originaly burned the Dur'al House symbol off and he had Catian claw marks on his other cheek.

qul'yIt lagh
Gunner
IKS Hegh'ta

qul'yIt's Bio
Veska
Active Attendee

Bat’leth or laser
scalpel, skilled
with both.

Reply #86 - Mar 4th, 2006, 8:57pm

Veska scowled at qul'yIt's face.  "You look awful," she said to him.  "And you apparenty rubbed a Caitan the wrong way I see.   So where is this little party headed?" she asked.  "I haven't had the opportunity to use this all tournament," she said hefting her bat'leth.

Veska ne'
Chief Medical Officer
IKS D'bloq
[Bio]
qul`yIt
Active Attendee

Walker of Fire...
Don't Stand in My
Way!

Reply #87 - Mar 4th, 2006, 9:11pm

"To find K'Hare."  He said with a grimce, scratching at the wound absently as they were heading out.

qul'yIt lagh
Gunner
IKS Hegh'ta

qul'yIt's Bio
Veska
Active Attendee

Bat’leth or laser
scalpel, skilled
with both.

Reply #88 - Mar 4th, 2006, 9:34pm

"Find him?" she repeated.  "Yeah...sure... " not entirely sure what had happened that he was "missing" as this side of the room was far from where she was.  

"You know I thought his speech was a little canned.  Not sure his heart was in it... not like his opening speech at least. Suppose one of your people doesn't show up for their fight... in the finals no less... that would be a bit of a distraction."  Veska shut her mouth... she didn't want to be the subject of avoidance again... and this time not just for being a Qel.

Veska ne'
Chief Medical Officer
IKS D'bloq
[Bio]
Angela_Starfire
Active Attendee

You can't have the
femme without the
fatale

Reply #89 - Mar 5th, 2006, 1:01am

Starfire was not about to be left out.  "Everyone except Tucker was back on the ship before the ceremonies began.  I think he can look after himself."  With that, she dropped down and grabbed Satian's bat'letH case.  Opening it, she found the hidden latch and pulled out the false bottom.  Deftly, she lifted her twin scimitar's, with their holster, out of it.  When she stood up, Satian was looking at her with mild surprise.  "What?  Did you think I'd walk around unarmed?  This was the only way to get them by security."  It was true, after all.  She couldn't have used her own case, she had no weapon on the wall.

"Very clever" he replied.

"Isn't that one of the reasons you married me?"

Satian:  ?

She grinned mischievously "Well then, I guess that settles it.  I'm coming with you."  She said, strapping the blades around her waist where they'd be easily accessible.  Finally, she felt complete again.

Tag: Satian, qul'yIt, anyone else?

Commander Angela Starfire
Executive Officer
USS Crazy Horse
Email View Profile Angela_Starfire Angela_Starfire   IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread