Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
betleH tourney database

May 2nd, 2024, 10:47am
News: Check the Questions area and follow the instructions. Make sure you are listed on the manifest in the right place... as fighter or attendee... and make sure your attendance icons are set right.

Home Help Search Login
Host simm site

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread
Just when you thought it was over (Read 1780 times)
Jackie Clawson
Combatant
Kitty's

Killer Kitty!

Re: Just when you thought it was over
Reply #15 - Feb 23rd, 2006, 4:31pm

Jackie looked up, blinking away the slight diziness.  

"Ah.. Colonel Grenn" she spoke. "Thank You" she smiled lightly. "I feel fine" she said forcing a smile " well better than...before for sure" she smirked.  

"It wasn't all about showing him up..." she said. "just becauase I beat Ta'pez, he accuses me of throwing the match." She smirked "typical...eh..?"

Rear Admiral Jackie Clawson
Commanding Officer
USS Horizon - A
Task Force CO
Task Force 58
----------
USS Horizon: http://horizon.taylord1.co.uk
Task Force 58: http://tf58.bravofleet.com
Biography: http://horizon.taylord1.co.uk/main.php?pageref=bio&crewid=47
Email View Profile WWW Jackie Clawson BFJackieClawson BFJackieClawson   IP Logged
Grenn
Combatant

Pyro Kitty *BURN!*

Reply #16 - Feb 23rd, 2006, 4:44pm

"Yeah, yeah, that's what happens when you beat the best." Grenn said, wanting to lend a help to her walking down the hall, but not ready to do it and potentially insult her.  

"So, you bail out of sickbay early? I've done that myself a few times. Pushy Doctors." she said with a laugh.  

OFF: :p

Email View Profile   IP Logged
Jackie Clawson
Combatant
Kitty's

Killer Kitty!

Reply #17 - Feb 23rd, 2006, 4:52pm

"Ta'pez is a formidable opponent" Jackie said. "He still owes me the bloodwine though..."  

She smirked.  

"meh.. sickbays.. waste of time on a good day... all the fuss...just because humans needs longer recup time doesn't mean other species do.. doesn't mean I do...hell I am not sur ehow I ended up there , but I sure as hell didn't walk there... " Jackie said, wondering if she must've passed out and someone saw her and taken her to sickbay...

Rear Admiral Jackie Clawson
Commanding Officer
USS Horizon - A
Task Force CO
Task Force 58
----------
USS Horizon: http://horizon.taylord1.co.uk
Task Force 58: http://tf58.bravofleet.com
Biography: http://horizon.taylord1.co.uk/main.php?pageref=bio&crewid=47
Email View Profile WWW Jackie Clawson BFJackieClawson BFJackieClawson   IP Logged
K`Hare totlh
YaBB Administrator
betleH Judges

Get your own keg!

Reply #18 - Feb 24th, 2006, 5:44am

K'Hare had heard about the deatchmatch only after word spread.  By the time he'd made it to the only ring still surrounded by a crowd it was too late, the match was going on.

If he'd made it in time, he'd have put a stop.  This was inappropriate.  The crowd did not challenge a fighter if the fighter fought with honor.  If there had been a blatent dishonor, maybe, but even with a dishonor it was up to the other's fighter's House to claim the right first.  And if such a thing happened, the ring judge was just as guilty for letting it happen.

K'Hare would have stopped it.  He would have made the petaQ go through him first.  But as he approched, he knew it was too late because he heard the clang of betleHmey in the ring and he could feel the tenseness in the crowd, because this was a deathmatch.  He watched in silence.

Quote from Jackie Clawson on Feb 23rd, 2006, 5:37am:

The Caitian lifted her foot from his chest; Ch’Pok instantly pulled himself up to a half sitting position baring his teeth at her in a scowl. Jackie stopped him in his tracks with a glare then a quick but sharp hiss, before she swung her blade around and walked off the arena leaving Ch’Pok and the crowd in stunned silence.

The crowd broke up as fast as the match ended.  Many followed Jackie and the direction she went.  Others went to the wall.  Only the challenger and his little band of thugs stayed.  They circled him and were egging him on.  They were yesmen, not worth attention.  But he was young, he was brash, and clearly from money.  It was also clear he didn't understand honor.

ma'tar would have told K'Hare to walk away, that the situation had been handled, but K'Hare was too attached to this tourney to let it get marred.  He walked toward the small band and his groupies stepped back as they recognized him.

As he approached ch'poQ looked up hopeful.  "I was just going to look for you.  She cheated.  That caitian cheated.  I tried to make it right but then..."

Before he could put finish putting his foot in his mouth he found K'Hare's there.  The totlh had kicked him, full force, in the face.   The spike on his boot cut a gash in ch'poQ's face.   His friends took a step back forward, their hands on their daggers.

K'Hare growled at them.  "Prove you have no honor by attacking me in force.  That will give me the excuse to kill you all."  They stepped back.   chpoQ started to get up, he understood the challenge that had been issued but he was slow.  K'Hare helped him up by grabbing his collar and lifting the tall Klingon with one hand.  K'Hare lifted him past the point where he could stand and walking, drove him back into the near wall.  The sound of the impact carried in the nearly empty hall and K'Hare glanced around as he pinned the Klingon against the wall with one hand and held him up, his feet 6 inches from the floor.  Security was walking over.  He knew he didn't have much time.  "Draw the dagger and you die, here, by hand."  K'Hare said, as he lowered the Klingon down to his feet.

ch'poQ sneered, feeling comfort from the approaching guards.  They both knew K'Hare could not kill him here without causing trouble for himself.

K'Hare stared into his eyes until ch'poQ looked away, in fear.  "You have no honor.  Leave this station now and you will leave.  Anything else, and you are dead."  

K'Hare was goading him.  He knew what was about to happen so when ch'poQ started to turn, but switched it into a swing, K'Hare caught the fist just inches from his own face.  They stood, looking into each others eyes again, ch'poQ trying to gain leverage and not understanding how this short fat Klingon could hold his fist in his hand so firmly.

K'Hare grinned.  It was over now.  "You have dishonored yourself."  K'Hare started to squeeze and stopped only after the first finger popped.  "You have dishonored your House."  He squeezed more.  *pop*  *pop*  "I will not let you dishonor this event again."  He squeezed again, crushing the Klingon's hand.  It was the first time K'Hare was thankful for the increased strength his mixed heritage had given him.

Behind him K'Hare heard security getting near so he pulled his hand and arm down and twisted, snapping ch'poQ's favored arm at the wrist.   With a broken fingers, a crushed hand, and a broken wrist, it was all ch'poQ could do to stay concious.  He was beaten and his adrenaline reaction was failing him.  His fear of this crazy totlh was overwhelming.

Behind them some junior security officer said, "What's going on here!"  

K'Hare turned smiling, looking calm.  "Nothing, I was just explaining some special rules of the tourney to these young warriors, and giving them some medical advice."

The guard seemed doubtful at first but the lackeys were helping their friend walk away and K'Hare seemed confident.  The guard nodded and turned to walk off but was walking slow, clearly ready to run back if something else happened.

K'Hare turned back to ch'poQ, holding his arm, his lackeys confused and trying to help him get away from the insane judge.  "Don't forget, the Hegh'bat CAN be performed with your off hand if required.  But I doubt if any of your firends have the courage to help you... and I doubt you have the honor."

The security officer turned back around quickly, understand that K'Hare had just insulted them but not following the true meaning of the comment.  K'Hare walked over to him and reassure him that nothing was going on.  "I am supposed to pick up some security reports for review.  Can you direct me to the security office?"  

The guard nodded and offered to take the Admiral.  It must be OK he told himself.  Who would commit a crime and then ask to go to the security office?   This must have been some Klingon thing no one told me about.

K'Hare totlh
CO Klach D'kel Brakt
TFCO TF86
Forum admin for BFKC and betleH tourney
View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread