Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
betleH tourney database

May 2nd, 2024, 7:49pm
News: We are still accepting and reviewing characters... tell your friends to sign up now.

Home Help Search Login
Host simm site

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread
Patrick Gage versus CR Metallic (Read 527 times)
Metallic
Combatant

100% Pure Canadian
since 1984.

Patrick Gage versus CR Metallic
Feb 20th, 2006, 4:16am

Metallic stood silent, he lost two in a row, the first could of gone either way, but this one, omg last place P. Gage a mere Trill-human hybrid defeated him.

Metallic was almost infuriated, but in good manner, he left.

Entering the his empty dressing room, he started ripping it apart, mad in disappointed with himself, wondering what happened, and how could this of happened.

OFF  

Tag

LT CR Metallic
CS/TO
SB911
Email View Profile Metallic ejmonahan@yahoo.ca   IP Logged
Kenin leGoz
Active Attendee

Re: Patrick Gage versus CR Metallic
Reply #1 - Feb 20th, 2006, 9:20am

Kenin had watched the match, assessing techniques, observing the arcs and swings, moving in, stepping back...At first the weapon had seemed unwieldy, but as she watched, she saw the grace and skill.  She wasn't sure who she was rooting for, but her preference led a little toward Metallic...so when he left, she trotted after him, hesitating at the door to his room.  The sounds from inside were not good.  Instead of ringing, she knocked, a little tentatively.  "Metallic?"

TAG?

Email View Profile   IP Logged
Metallic
Combatant

100% Pure Canadian
since 1984.

Reply #2 - Feb 22nd, 2006, 12:05am

Metallic simply roared "ENTER" as he picked up a wooden chair, and throwing it we such force the it turned into spinters after inpacting the Metal bulkhead.

He turned to see you was entering the room, fists chinched, eye blazing red and the only thing not broken in the room was the lighting... *Metallic punches main light*...never mind.

tag

LT CR Metallic
CS/TO
SB911
Kenin leGoz
Active Attendee

Reply #3 - Feb 22nd, 2006, 12:26am

"Metallic?"  Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.  Standing to the side, Kenin tapped the door latch, watching warily as it slid open.  It was dark inside, leaving her silhouetted in the light of the hall.  "It's me, Kenin..."  Peeking around the corner, she tired to see him, but her eyes had not adjusted yet.  "Um...I can just go..."

TAG

Metallic
Combatant

100% Pure Canadian
since 1984.

Reply #4 - Feb 22nd, 2006, 12:37am

"Wait it's ok Kenin, my anger is not at you, or anyone else but my self" Metallic said thoughtfully, "hows about I go and hang this up and we get out of here,"

Metallic said through the  darkness his onlyhis eye visable to those out side.

tag

LT CR Metallic
CS/TO
SB911
Kenin leGoz
Active Attendee

Reply #5 - Feb 22nd, 2006, 1:29am

"All right..."  Cautiously, she stepped into the room and around debris.  "Why are you mad at yourself?"  She was able to see him better now.  "I sort of did this once when I got a bad grade in school..." her eyes scanned the room, then she grinned.  "My parents made me clean up, then took out of my allowance for what I broke...good thing there are no parents here..."

TAG

Metallic
Combatant

100% Pure Canadian
since 1984.

Reply #6 - Feb 22nd, 2006, 8:37pm

"Then it's a good thing your not my mom," said Metallic exiting the dress room and heading toward the wall of honour to hand his betleH, "Comming, lovely"

tag.

LT CR Metallic
CS/TO
SB911
Kenin leGoz
Active Attendee

Reply #7 - Feb 23rd, 2006, 3:09am

"Sure, of course..."  Kenin trotted after him, then suddenly chuckled.  "Me, your mom!  There's a picture!  Why do you hang those betleHs like that?  Is yours one of the old ones?"  She was itching to handle one of the weapons, but would likely never be able to lift it!

Metallic
Combatant

100% Pure Canadian
since 1984.

Reply #8 - Feb 23rd, 2006, 3:37am

" Mine!" Metallic placed his betleH of the wall, "no I had it hand crafted it with some help from a furry friend of mine."

"So what made you come in my corner and root for me?" Metallic said finally smiling after his loss, but in the back of his head he knew he wasn't done.

LT CR Metallic
CS/TO
SB911
Kenin leGoz
Active Attendee

Reply #9 - Feb 23rd, 2006, 5:12am

Kenin shrugged.  "I don't know...we're friends, aren't we?  That's what friends do.  I hope  you win.  Besides, I didn't think anyone could beat you...and I still don't."  Well, so there was a bit of idol worship...and that never hurt anything...

K`Hare totlh
YaBB Administrator
betleH Judges

Get your own keg!

Reply #10 - Feb 24th, 2006, 4:17am

OFF:

More than friends if the posts from just 12 hours ago in character are to be believed.

K'Hare totlh
CO Klach D'kel Brakt
TFCO TF86
Forum admin for BFKC and betleH tourney
View Profile   IP Logged
Metallic
Combatant

100% Pure Canadian
since 1984.

Reply #11 - Feb 24th, 2006, 4:39am

OFF: Thank you K'hare, but I was awaiting Kenin's following post in that thread, so I could comfirm my direction with this post.

ON:

Metallic shrugged as well, "Yes yes we are, but after what happen this morning don't you think, we pass the mark of friends, too..." Metallic dropped his head, than raised it again blushing, smiling, emotional, " ahhh...I can't think of the right word...."

Metallic thought hard for a moment, he didn't want to say a word that was to strong nor to weak, for what he felt his between his heart and timing, " too a pair."  Metallic said smiling.

"However people can beat me, I am no God, and most of the time, I'll beat myself, but at least I do have someone in my corner for a change, it feels good to." he said with a look of thanks over his face.

LT CR Metallic
CS/TO
SB911
Kenin leGoz
Active Attendee

Reply #12 - Mar 1st, 2006, 2:21am

Metallic shrugged as well, "Yes yes we are, but after what happen this
morning don't you think, we pass the mark of friends, too..." Metallic
dropped his head, than raised it again blushing, smiling, emotional, "
ahhh...I can't think of the right word...."

Kenin shrugged, her cheeks going as red as his.  She indeed had deep emotions for the man, but was still sorting them out.

Metallic thought hard for a moment, he didn't want to say a word that
was to strong nor to weak, for what he felt his between his heart and
timing, " too a pair."  Metallic said smiling.

"A pair! Yes."  Grinning, she looked up at him, then winked.  "We just won't say a pair of what!"

"However people can beat me, I am no God, and most of the time, I'll
beat myself, but at least I do have someone in my corner for a change,
it feels good to." he said with a look of thanks over his face.

Grinning, she reached to take his hand.  He was a good man, and she was learning that she didn't have to be leery of men, that most were intrinsically good, even if they looked different, or tough.  "Well, it would have been good if you could have won.  Do you get another try?  I want to be there to cheer you on...I mean, so long as you don't get hurt."

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread