Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
betleH tourney database

May 18th, 2024, 6:08am
News: Please ask if you have any queries, don't assume things - speak to the Judges or Host CO.

Home Help Search Login
Host simm site

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread
Fouling a chengs already foul mood. (Read 1325 times)
KVok
Combatant

Sanity is for the
weak of mind.

Re: Fouling a chengs already foul mood.
Reply #15 - Feb 18th, 2006, 10:48pm

"So drag him to the ship and beat him?"

K'Vok ne'
Rear Admiral Clawson's Personal Stalker
http://horizon.taylord1.co.uk/main.php?pageref=bio&crewid=87
Email View Profile KVok mandarhobbit mandarhobbit   IP Logged
Ta`pez
Combatant

Glorious victories
are ahead of us

Reply #16 - Feb 18th, 2006, 10:52pm

Ta'pez grew angry. "Use your brain for once!" he hissed. "Make sure he is on the meH'Haj tonight. Willingly or unvillingly. That is all."  

He strode away back towards the the other chengs and that trill.

Ta'pez 'ech
TF2X0 TF44
View Profile WWW Ta`pez Ta`pez tapez_meHHaj forcefedsleeper   IP Logged
KentraDonrav
Combatant

Trills rule.

Fouling a chengs already foul mood.
Reply #17 - Feb 19th, 2006, 1:01am

Donrav watched Ta'pez return, he seemed upset.  "Now tell me what I have done to offend you, I have no history with either you or your house."

<tag>

Lieutenant Kentra Donrav
Chief Communications Officer
USS Laffey
View Profile   IP Logged
T`shir
Combatant

Pain is temporary -
I will live for ever

Reply #18 - Feb 19th, 2006, 10:35am

After the guard got the Marine some food, T'shir sat over by a group of Klingons muttering about some mater. Jason began to look for some salt, he couldn't find any. Standing up, T'shir reached for a celler on the Cheng table.

Email View Profile WWW T`shir jast_101 jastanemos   IP Logged
Ta`pez
Combatant

Glorious victories
are ahead of us

Reply #19 - Feb 19th, 2006, 2:51pm

Quote from KentraDonrav on Feb 19th, 2006, 1:01am:
Donrav watched Ta'pez return, he seemed upset. "Now tell me what I have done to offend you, I have no history with either you or your house."

"You have not offended me Donrar" Ta'pez said levely, " I have spoken as I would to one who never will be a true warrior, after all you a pacifist."  

Ta'pez was about to hear the trills response, but instead a crash on the other end of the room took their attention.  

"Oh by Grethors' fire." Ta'pez cursed as he saw the participatns. He stepped away along with the Kr'tach. This had to be prevented.

« Last Edit: Feb 19th, 2006, 4:46pm by Ta`pez »  

Ta'pez 'ech
TF2X0 TF44
gtrell
Active Attendee

Klingons rule.

Reply #20 - Feb 19th, 2006, 4:51pm

ON:  

G'Trell stalked the Station.  She knew exactly where to look for whom she was searching and it didn't take her long to pick him out of the crowed.   She swallowed the lump of rage that threatened to choke her.   She needed to be focused for this.  

She picked her way through the crowed and placed a hand on his shoulder not firmly but friendly, yet when he turned to look she let him get a good look at her, before her bawled fist smashed into his face.  Her hand tightened on his shoulder hard and jerked him downward as her knee came up she tossed him backwards into a table, The force shattered it.

"Ten months" She snarled, "Ten months and you had not the courage to tell me your self." She tossed a Padd at him as he was getting to his feet. Those blue eyes cutting into her like daggers. "To think I looked up to you once." She spat.

Satian came back to his feet with cat like quickness and it was all he could do not to not return the favor and knock her on her ass.  

"Exactly what the hell are you talking about" he retorted.

"I know what you did." She said her voice a beckon of calm. "I know who killed my family.  I plan to make you bleed for each of them, even if it means the death of me I swear it." Her dark eyes where focused,   She knew he was quick and skilled,  He was not unbeatable though.  "You failed when you let me live."  

Satian's eyes turned to there deadliest blue and his voice hardened at once.  "If I wished you dead you would not be standing here,  If i wished you dead now it would be done, if not by my hand then another of my house.   my only question to you at this point is do you wish to have this conversation here or somewhere less public."

"Less public." She smirked "That is your way,  tuck the corners so no one knows the truth. Hid it away under layers of Secrecy like my families death. My house jev'maH." Her eyes where filled with fire. "If you wish me dead now do it where eyes can see it.  I wont be anther skeleton in your cramped closet."  She pulled her pips off and tossed them at him. "I wont live the life you forced me into no longer." The movement of cheng Kr'tach did not go un noticed.

"I have nothing to hide from you or anyone else in this matter." He said coolly
"give me what is rightfully mine." She said, "And perhaps I might return the favor you granted me and let you live!"

Satian laughed in her face, "so be it, I will give you what is rightful yours. a lesson in respect."  his right fist making solid contact with her mouth

G'Trell took the blow with trained ease her arm coming up with equal swiftness catching his arm and turning it her elbow went straight for his ribs, before she spun around backhanding his face sending a spry of green blood across the floor.  She released his arm then as she placed a side kick into his stomach knocking him away.

" I don't respect assassins" She spat.  Her jaw hurt she ignored it.  Her anger clearing the daze his blow had brought.

Satian took a step forward his mind clear, his anger focused and controlled. "I have been patient with you until now Child, I have never made hid what i am for it is clear marked on my house crest for all with the brains to read it.  You wish a fight, i grant your wish."

"I am sorry if my lack of Klingon education bothers you.  I was raised by the federation,  and now everyone knows why!" She growled, "My wish is not to fight you,  but to kill you and dance on your grave."

" hoose how you wish to die and i will send you to hell with your trader ancestors,  I once saw potential in you but you are no better then your bastard clan."

"As if you have room to talk." She said preparing to pull her d'k'tagh  from where it hung on her hip.  Everyone in the room seemed to hold their breath.

A firm hand came down on G'Trell's shoulder then and she glanced over at Tapez's hard face.  He shook his head. "Not here."  G'Trell glanced at Satian then jerked her shoulder away from Tapez.

"I dont need you to protect me from the likes of him." She said. "I can fight and I will win." Her hands tightened on her blade once more but went limp as she fell to the floor the blow she never saw coming from behind.

Satian was surprised at the outcome of the confrontation, he then turned his attention to Ta'pez, "you may have just saved your officers life."

Before a reply could be made, a small voice came from the crowd "Sos!" A small Klingon boy pushed his way forward to where G'Trell lay.  His dark hair pulled into a tight braid his small hand brushed his mothers face.  He turned dark eyes up at Tapez then Satian, " SoH dogs DichDaq pay vaD vam." You dogs will pay for this, He growled.

The boys hand closed tightly on the blade in his mothers hand. " jIH DichDaq qem Hegh anyone 'Iv touches Daj." I will kill anyone who touches her,  He said sharply his dark eyes blazing.

toreQ was shocked when he saw Tarlin come running out.  As if he wasn't enough when he found out who killed her family.  Recovering himself quickly, he stepped in as the current senior member of their house there and placed a hand on the boy's shoulder, careful in case the boy decided to attack him.   "Tarlin..."  He said soothingly, "I am toreQ, I believe you met my wife.  Can you come with me?"

Tarlin turned cold eyes on him. " jIH wont leave wIj SoS" I wont leave my mother he said flatly.

toreQ met the boy's eyes, "She will be fine...  Trust me.  I'll make sure of it."  toreQ said, still keeping a soothing voice.  He broke eye contact only to glare at the other two.   His glare basically meaning, 'Back off...  This was his matter to deal with.'

His dark eyes went to the house crest on toreQ's shoulder, "ghaH ta'taH ghobe' need lIj help ghaH ghajtaH jIH" she does not need your help she has me Came his retort.

toreQ sighed wearily, "Then perhaps you could drop the blade?  I am not here to harm either of you.  You have my word."

Tarlin glared at him a moment,  Then hesitantly he took his hand from the blade, " SoH 'oH vo' tuq Qolrth." You are of house Qolrth he stated, "wIj SoS told jIH Daq ta' nuq SoH jatlh" My mother told me to do as you say. He looked back at his mother then ToreQ " lIj mu' ghaH 'oH safe?" Your word, she is safe?

Tarlin got up slowly his eyes piercing the men near his mother,  He obediently went to where toreQ stood.  He stared up at him those brown eyes full of worry,  Yet hard and determined as any warriors. "I am in trouble aren't I?" he asked his terrain heavy with Klingon accent.  

toreQ looked at the two again and meet Ta'pez's eyes.   His eyes asking if he could trust Ta'pez to take her somewhere safe while he took care of the boy.  He kept eye contact as he spoke to Tarlin.  "We will see about that when I speak to my wife..."

Ta'pez motioned towards the his Kr'tach. "Have you men take her to the meH'Haj." he said after to K'vok inspected the dart that simmingly appeared in her neck after she fell unconcious.He smelled it, it was not poison but a common knockout agent.  

OFF:  

GP: Tapez, Satian, toreQ, G'Trell

Email View Profile   IP Logged
KentraDonrav
Combatant

Trills rule.

Fouling a chengs already foul mood.
Reply #21 - Feb 19th, 2006, 5:11pm

ON:

"Klingons," muttered Donrav to herself.  She watched Ta'pez move away and the drama unfold.  She went to the bar and got herself a spring water, needing to hydrate herself more before she returned to fighting.  She was not sure why she was so anxious to seek some level of approval from Ta'pez, though she suspected it was because she had all of Denax's memories and he had always felt it important to maintain respect amoungst the Klingons.  It had helped him in his role as a Federation Ambassador.

Feeling alone Kentra fought a brief urge to go and involve herself in the Klingon opera that was unfolding in front of her, but she knew that there was no place for her in it.  Klingons simply could not comprehend how problems could be dealt without a bet'leth or disruptor.  She had been in as many dangerous situations as any of the Laffey's marines, and had to get through them without touching a phaser rifle.  

Having lived lives where she'd been far from a pacifist she knew it was far more frightening to enter danger unarmed than it was with a large weapon.  Following her talk with Hunter the night before she knew it was hard even to convince humans that there wasn't something cowardly about being a pacifist.  

As the group of Klingons started to break up, no doubt on their way to avenge some percieved slight or another as part of a centuries long war over whose house would be the first to get indoor plumbing, Kentra took a sip of her water and was surprised to find that she was actually anxious for the next match to begin so she would have something to do other than sit alone.

<Tag anyone>

Off.

Lieutenant Kentra Donrav
Chief Communications Officer
USS Laffey
View Profile   IP Logged
Ta`pez
Combatant

Glorious victories
are ahead of us

Reply #22 - Feb 19th, 2006, 5:19pm

Ta'pez retunred back to the Table. "Can I get some bloodwine before the next honor challenge unfolds?!"  

Ta'pez 'ech
TF2X0 TF44
KVok
Combatant

Sanity is for the
weak of mind.

Reply #23 - Feb 19th, 2006, 11:13pm

K'Vok looked to his men, now that was something that was mildly disturbing, his men. "Take her to the meH'Haj, put her in her quarters...post one guard at her door until she wakes. Then take this dart to medical or operations or...do we have a science department? Anyway, I want everything we can know about it. That is not honourable..." And it postpones his stalking Admiral kitty...

K'Vok ne'
Rear Admiral Clawson's Personal Stalker
http://horizon.taylord1.co.uk/main.php?pageref=bio&crewid=87
Email View Profile KVok mandarhobbit mandarhobbit   IP Logged
Metallic
Combatant

100% Pure Canadian
since 1984.

Reply #24 - Feb 19th, 2006, 11:30pm

ON.  

Metallic entered the restaurant somewhat unnoticed.

"Can I get some bloodwine before the next honor challenge unfolds?!"   Ta'pez said returning to his table.

"I've cover that one bar keep," Metallic said tossing two Latium slips to the barkeep " and dark one dumb one straight for myself."

Metallic sat down with all smiles and a little energenic, looking at his Brown comrades in arms, " So how do things go for yall today eh!, why no singing, I'm no good at singing but my bet is no one here isn't either so who cares, haha."

Metallic turned to Ta'pez and looked in a slightly more professional look, " Ta'pez a certain Raeyan Engineer told me to give you any assistance you needed."

The Barkeep arrived with a arms full of drinks passing them out.

Metallic took his rum and started chugging it.

OFF

Tag Ta'pez, anyone

LT CR Metallic
CS/TO
SB911
Email View Profile Metallic ejmonahan@yahoo.ca   IP Logged
toreQ
Combatant

If the Wise are
fools, I'm a Drunk
Fool...

Reply #25 - Feb 20th, 2006, 12:11am

toreQ took the 8 year old boy along with him as he headed over to the table his company sat at.  "Veska.  Could you come along?" He then looked to the others at the table.  "Perhaps we will get another chance."

toreQ, House of Qortlh
ne'
weHwI' XO

Bio
Email View Profile WWW toreQ honortarg1 batlhtargh   IP Logged
satian
Combatant

Satian

Reply #26 - Feb 20th, 2006, 1:52am

It took all Satian had to contan his fury and crush it, She had no idea what she was wading into looking to closely into the dark past.  house jev'maH had once been ally's of house Kang, that ended the day that six of there number had though to have a little sport with a young Vulcan/Klingon female. they had raped her and then proceded to beat her to death. That female had been T'shara Satian only sibling. It was then that Satian had taken to the warrior's path with a Blood outh to kill all involved. he had kept that outh with the exception of G'Trell.  he had her under his blade and as a true Klingon she stood awaiting her fate, unflinching and defieant.  

He could not kill her, there was something in her eyes that was so much like his beloved sister that he could not extnwish it, It was a weekness he would live with.

From that point on he made it his personal mission to protect her were and when he could. Even to the point of Killing thouse that would kill her.  He had followed her carrear as she made her own way thru the ranks distingushing her self as a warriror and fighter polit.  

It was a pity she had 2ed or 3ed hand information on this as it was his intention to tell her himself when the time was right.  As always there was alway a reason for that time not to be right.  

Like the knock on the door 18 yrs after the fact of an old love the consquesces of his actions was on his doorstep looking him in the eyes demanding to know why

View Profile satian mr_faroite faroite ca   IP Logged
Ta`pez
Combatant

Glorious victories
are ahead of us

Reply #27 - Feb 22nd, 2006, 8:08pm

Quote from ejmonahan on Feb 19th, 2006, 11:30pm:

Metallic turned to Ta'pez and looked in a slightly more professional look, " Ta'pez a certain Raeyan Engineer told me to give you any assistance you needed."

The Barkeep arrived with a arms full of drinks passing them out.

Metallic took his rum and started chugging it.

OFF

Tag Ta'pez, anyone

"Thank you..." Ta'pez said, he motioned towards the group of klingons. "But I believe these klingons heere will challange you for the honor of doing so."  

He looked at him for a second then started laughing Self depriciatingly. "Oh the look in his eyes." he said towards the otheres, they all laughed in a well meaning way.

Ta'pez 'ech
TF2X0 TF44
Metallic
Combatant

100% Pure Canadian
since 1984.

Reply #28 - Feb 24th, 2006, 1:49am

Metallic returned the laugh, and hope the his rigid brethern would welcome, him into the activity.

"So may I know why my sister-in-law is riding my butt, getting me out of my overly fine suite to come help such better company as your selves." Metallic said cheering along. He never did like the luxjury that came with staying in Admiral rate quarters.

LT CR Metallic
CS/TO
SB911
Email View Profile Metallic ejmonahan@yahoo.ca   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread