In Search of Answers (Read 1494 times)
Angela_Starfire
Active Attendee

You can't have the
femme without the
fatale

In Search of Answers
Mar 5th, 2006, 6:32pm

OFF: This thread continue's from the "Awards Ceremony" thread.

Satian turned to Veska.  “Are you with us or not?  Since your ship is not yet here, you can either take refuge on Crazy Horse, or come with us.  Which will it be?”

Veska: ?

“It’s settled then.” Starfire said, then glanced around.  The first thing they needed to do was locate K’Hare.  “Well, one things for sure, we wont be able to use internal sensors.  Anyone with half a brain would have restricted access to those.”

qul'yIt thought on this, and then remembered something.  He walked back into the Hall of Honor for a moment, stopping at the door where the guard turned.  Before he finished though, qul'yIt slammed a fist into the man's face knocking him out before grabbing the ear phone.  He brought it back.  "We may be able to find something using these."  He threw them to Starfire.

Starfire raised a brow.  “Well, good way to stay low profile.”  She stuck the earpiece in her ear and listened for a moment.  “It seems that some unfortunate security guards have run into K’Hare and his group.”  She relayed the location to the group.

Satian turned to the other two.   “Starfire take Veska and head there by the most direct means you can find,  I’ll take qul'yIt and see if it is quicker to go through the maintenance hatches.  Starfire keep your Comm on the Sp/ops channel to prevent  us being over heard.”

“Yes sir” she said.  She was already hatching a plan.

Commander Angela Starfire
Executive Officer
USS Crazy Horse
Email View Profile Angela_Starfire Angela_Starfire   IP Logged
Veska
Active Attendee

Bat’leth or laser
scalpel, skilled
with both.

Re: In Search of Answers
Reply #1 - Mar 5th, 2006, 6:45pm

Quote from Angela_Starfire on Mar 5th, 2006, 6:32pm:

Satian turned to Veska. “Are you with us or not? Since your ship is not yet here, you can either take refuge on Crazy Horse, or come with us. Which will it be?”

“And miss out on the adventure?  There are no more fights to watch here, and who else would be willing to put up with a Qel,” Veska replied.  “I will assist where I can, and how better to do that at the moment than with you.  There has to be more to this than the security told us.”  

“It’s settled then.” Starfire said, then glanced around. The first thing they needed to do was locate K’Hare. “Well, one things for sure, we wont be able to use internal sensors. Anyone with half a brain would have restricted access to those.”

As qul’yIt commandeered a security ear piece, Veska cringed a little.  She seemed to have a knack for picking unsual company.  She wondered what Kral and Kal’Dar would think about her action to go on this little ‘mission’ when she didn’t know what she was getting herself into.  But how else was she going to find out what was going on?

Satian turned to the other two. “Starfire take Veska and head there by the most direct means you can find, I’ll take qul'yIt and see if it is quicker to go through the maintenance hatches. Starfire keep your Comm on the Sp/ops channel to prevent us being over heard.”

“Yes sir” she said. She was already hatching a plan.

“I am ready,” Veska said with a nod to Starfire.  Previous to Satians last fight, she hadn’t seen much of the woman since the qualifiers, and was pleased that she was healed from her injuries.  No doubt her past had helped in that regard.

<Starfire/ others>

Veska ne'
Chief Medical Officer
IKS D'bloq
[Bio]
Email View Profile agent_d_wib   IP Logged
Angela_Starfire
Active Attendee

You can't have the
femme without the
fatale

Reply #2 - Mar 5th, 2006, 7:00pm

In truth, Starfire was still not feeling completely herself.  She still was not sure what was wrong, but the excitement of their current situation had put some color back into her cheeks.  She was able to forget her other problems for the time being.

"We'll take the turbo lifts." She stated, as her and Veska split from Satian and qul’yIt.  "They'll likely be locked down, but I don't think that'll hinder us."  She held up her right hand, showing the Borg technology that was still visible.  She gave Veska a small, humorless grin "there are perks to being and ex-drone.  There's aren't many systems I can't access."  As they made their way, Starfire wondered if the other woman was uncomfortable at all.  After all, they didn't even know each other.  But there wasn't much to be done about it now.

Executive Officer
USS Crazy Horse
Veska
Active Attendee

Bat’leth or laser
scalpel, skilled
with both.

Reply #3 - Mar 5th, 2006, 7:10pm

"I will take your word for it on the 'exdrone' part.  I think I will pass on the experience," Veska answered hoping it wasn't inappropriate.  She had not been close to many that been former borg drones.  

"Not sure which of my lives this would fit into," Veska mused outloud as she followed Starfire.  "Starfleet Marine Medic, Cleric healer,  Klingon Ambassadors Aid, Klingon Qel or a whole new one.  One would think that I haven't known what to do with my life, but I go where I am needed or will be of the best use.  Though I think this current course of action will potentially have less consequences for me than it will for you," Veska commented as her ties with the Federation had been cut some time ago."

<Starfire>

Veska ne'
Chief Medical Officer
IKS D'bloq
[Bio]
Angela_Starfire
Active Attendee

You can't have the
femme without the
fatale

Reply #4 - Mar 5th, 2006, 8:01pm

Starfire couldn't help a genuine laugh at that one "remind me to regale you with stories of Satian and I's previous exploits when this is all over.  There's very little I fear when it comes to Starfleet."  They found a turbo lift and sure enough, Starfire had to use her unique talents to open it up.

They stepped in and Starfire requested the appropriate floor.  Once it started moving she turned to the other woman.  "I doubt anyone who might be willing to stop us would expect an attack from a turbo lift.  It's a little too direct.  However, your presence will likely go over better than mine, being that you are a medical officer and I am still a drone among Klingons.  I'll stay out of sight when we stop.  If you act as if you are meant to be here, to assist any injured officers, you'll be able to keep them distracted long enough for me to make my move."  With that, she spun her scimitars into her hands and pressed herself against the wall.  “Don’t worry,” she added after a moment “I don’t expect you to stand idly by while I have all the fun.  Just enough to give me a jump on them.”

Executive Officer
USS Crazy Horse
qul`yIt
Active Attendee

Walker of Fire...
Don't Stand in My
Way!

Reply #5 - Mar 5th, 2006, 9:37pm

qul'yIt and Satian then left threw the Maintenence hatches.  Though of good height, he was leaner than Satian and moved fairly well in the tubes.  They hadn't made it that far before the first sign of trouble came up.    Of course qul'yIt was not aware that he was being tracked by his comm which indicated him as a member of K'Hare's group...

qul'yIt lagh
Gunner
IKS Hegh'ta

qul'yIt's Bio
Email View Profile   IP Logged
Veska
Active Attendee

Bat’leth or laser
scalpel, skilled
with both.

Reply #6 - Mar 5th, 2006, 10:21pm

Quote:
Starfire: "I doubt anyone who might be willing to stop us would expect an attack from a turbo lift. It's a little too direct. However, your presence will likely go over better than mine, being that you are a medical officer and I am still a drone among Klingons. I'll stay out of sight when we stop. If you act as if you are meant to be here, to assist any injured officers, you'll be able to keep them distracted long enough for me to make my move." With that, she spun her scimitars into her hands and pressed herself against the wall. “Don’t worry,” she added after a moment “I don’t expect you to stand idly by while I have all the fun. Just enough to give me a jump on them.”

"Understood," Veska replied.  "That I am at least part Klingon, they may think twice, but my charming personality will win them over," she said sarcastically.  She returned her bat'leth to her carrying harness and pulled a few things out of her shoulder sac to give the proper medical cover.  Hopefully whatever was going on, things would get straightened out before too many people were injured...or worse.

The doors opened and Veska, not giving the indication that anything should be amiss behind her, exited the lift.  She barely stepped two feet out the doors and she heard what they had expected... "HALT!"

Veska put her hands in plain sight.  In one she held her medical clerance, and the other Klingon medical scanner.  "I am just checking for injured officers or other personnel that may need it."

The officers seemed sckeptical, but seemed to be convinced, as Veska moved to go behind them, one of them noticed whatelse she had besides medical supplies.  "And what does a doc have for a bat'leth?" one asked suspiciously as the turned to look at Veska more closely....

<Starfire>

Veska ne'
Chief Medical Officer
IKS D'bloq
[Bio]
Angela_Starfire
Active Attendee

You can't have the
femme without the
fatale

Reply #7 - Mar 5th, 2006, 10:44pm

Starfire saw that Veska had done her job perfectly, both men had turned away from her, so she slipped out the door and like a cat stalked up behind the nearest one.  She used the hilt of her right scimitar to knock the first one unconcious.

Executive Officer
USS Crazy Horse
Veska
Active Attendee

Bat’leth or laser
scalpel, skilled
with both.

Reply #8 - Mar 5th, 2006, 11:12pm

The remaining security officer didn’t know what to think.  First a Klingon doctor looking for patients… but carrying a bat’leth,  then the next thing he knows his partner is down for the count…  a second member of this little deception.

The guard tapped his comm. badge quickly “Security, need back up to the Ambassadorial deck, near the main turbolifts, ASAP.  I got a Klingon doc and a human…armed…” *Thunk* he sunk to the ground.  He had made the mistake of turning to look at Starfire just a little too long.

“Guess he didn’t look at us too closely,” Veska said with a shrug as she brought her bat’leth back down to her side, its sharp edges still covered by the guards built in to her carrier.  “He called for back up so there has to be at least two more on this deck if not more. If not they will be soon… and they are going to come in swinging,” she added.

Sure enough, they could hear shouts come from down the corridor.  “Put your blades back behind you and get your hands out in front of you,” Veska said quickly, having an idea.  Veska could tell Starfire was a little confused, but when Veska reached down to grab phasers from their ‘friends’ Veska imagined she would get the idea.  

Veska had just gotten the phaser aimed when the other two sounded like they were with in gun shot.  “She took them out before I could stop her, but I am glad you two showed up,” Veska called out loudly looking over her shoulder, but then quickly looked back at Starfire as if she was concerned she was really going to attack her.

“Are there any more?” the first to speak of the new pair asked.

“At least one,” Veska replied honestly, her face turned from them, but Starfire would see the smirk.  Veska then turned quickly and stunned the officer closest to her.

<Starfire>

Veska ne'
Chief Medical Officer
IKS D'bloq
[Bio]
Angela_Starfire
Active Attendee

You can't have the
femme without the
fatale

Reply #9 - Mar 5th, 2006, 11:58pm

Starfire was further away from the two officers than she would have liked, but as she saw Veska neatly take out the one, she decided she liked the extra challenge.  "You're no fun." Starfire smirked, referring to Veska's use of the phaser.  She leapt forward, the blades suddenly appearing as if from thin air.  The other officer appeared stunned, but it didn't last for long.  He was swift with his phaser, bringing it up to fire at Starfire.  However, in his haste, he aimed poorly and Starfire simply had to side step the blast.  Her second step brought her within arms reach of him and she brought her blade around, knocking the phaser from his grasp, missing his hand my a mere hairs breadth.  She could have killed him right there, she certainly was in the mood for it now, but she needed information.  

The officer had backed himself against the wall and Starfire  held her blades in the ready.  "Keep your hands at your sides.  Make a move, you lose a limb.  Now, tell me who's been giving you your orders."

The man didn’t even attempt to lie “Vice Admiral Jefferson.”

Starfire glanced at Veska “Do you know him at all?”

Executive Officer
USS Crazy Horse
Veska
Active Attendee

Bat’leth or laser
scalpel, skilled
with both.

Reply #10 - Mar 6th, 2006, 12:12am

"Can't say that I do, though isn't he the lucky guy in charge of this base?" Veska replied then looked down at the phaser.  

She put a purposeful pout on her face, "No fun?  This is the first chance I have had to use one of these in years!" Veska laughed, and acted as if she didn't entirely know what she was doing with it, making the remaining security officer VERY nervous.

Veska ne'
Chief Medical Officer
IKS D'bloq
[Bio]
Angela_Starfire
Active Attendee

You can't have the
femme without the
fatale

Reply #11 - Mar 6th, 2006, 12:29am

Starfire was starting to really like her partner.  Her face betrayed non of that though as she turned back to the officer.  "Where can I find him?"

The officer glanced around nervously, as if looking for someone else to help him.  He was very unwilling to meet her gaze.  "Um... I... I... I'm not sure.  We haven't heard from him in some time."

Starfire was growing impatient "Alright, let me re-phrase the question.  What is the last location you knew him to be at?"

The officer suddenly seemed unwilling to talk.

Starfire sighed, they were running out of time.  "Well, Veska... I do believe he needs some prompting."  With that, she sheathed one of her blades and back handed him across the right cheek bone.  She heard the satisfying crunch of bone and the officer cried out in pain.  Before he could collapse though, she grabbed him by the throat and pinned him to the wall.  "Where."  She hissed.

The man made a garbled sound and Starfire loosened her grip just enough to allow him to breath.  "Down the hall, to the right.... fourth door on your left." He managed to gasp.  Starfire smiled at the man, but it was not a pleasant sight.  "Thank you." With that, she used the Vulcan nerve pinch on him and turned to Veska.

"We'd better get a move on.  We don't want Satian and qul'yIt beating us to the punch."

Executive Officer
USS Crazy Horse
qul`yIt
Active Attendee

Walker of Fire...
Don't Stand in My
Way!

Reply #12 - Mar 6th, 2006, 2:22am

They came around a corner to a hatch and suddenly found themselves faced with a pair of guards.  They both had their phasers out but seemed startled as a man on fire came flying at them..  

in the instant of hesitation Satian charged into the 2 guards, as if they had been working together for yrs Satian Spin his blade to the left well qul'yIt spun his to the left disarming both guard.  before the phasers hit the floor both blades reversed in well practiced fashion so the handles rendered that guards as useless as the phasers on the floor

qul'yIt snarled and spat on the fallen guards as he grabbed their earpieces and threw one to Satian.  

Satian cough the earpiece and in one motion put it in just in time to hear of a report of a downed guard 1 deck up and an attack by 5 persons on the command deck. there was also a report of a target they were tracking on the deck they were on.  " get rid of your comm badge, mine cant be traced in the mode its in but yours can

qul'yIt growled and pulled his off, running back just long enough to put it on one of the unconscious guards before returning.  "Let's go!"

continuing to move up to the next level they entered the small room that lead to the hallway just as the door opened to admit 1 ex drone and a Klingon rushing in with their blades at the ready fully prepared to attack the first things they saw, qul'yIt and Satian being the only things in the small space this was not looking good

qul'yIt snapped off something that sounded like a cross between a hiss and click as he raised his blade up in defense.   Few would know it, but he had just cursed some vulgar in a rarely heard language.  

<Tag: Gals>

Captain Satian
USS Crazy Horse

qul'yIt lagh
Gunner
IKS Hegh'ta

qul'yIt's Bio
Angela_Starfire
Active Attendee

You can't have the
femme without the
fatale

Reply #13 - Mar 6th, 2006, 2:59am

Starfire was in full battle mod now, so when the door opened and she came face to face with qul'yIt and Satian, it took her a moment to register what had happened.

"What?!"  She yelled, furious that the little pip squeek security guard had managed to pull a fast one.  "That little... I'm gonna tear him limb from limb... and when I'm done with that..." the rest, which would have made the foulest-mouthed Klingon blush, trailed off as she spun around and made as if to go back the way she came.  

"We don't have time." Satian said, grabbing her arm to stop her.

Starfire wrenched her arm free, but she was angry with herself, not him "I can't believe it... ugh!"  She managed to regain some control of herself "and I was being nice by letting him live!  I... I even said thank you!"

Satian:

Veska:

qul'yIt:  

OFF:  Yeah... she's a little ticked.  Lead on, someone.

Executive Officer
USS Crazy Horse
Tucker
Combatant

Klingons rule.

Reply #14 - Mar 6th, 2006, 3:50am

Main Engineering
USS Crazyhorse  

OOC Yip I want in on the action , I am not sure if this takes place before or after the bombs go off that rip out Ops  

ON  

It did not take long for Tucker to have the Crazyhorse ready for a quick take off, He had a duty to fulfill now that the ship was ready , whoever sat in the big chair on the bridge just had to give the work and the Crazyhorse would pull out
 Tucker walks to the shuttle bay and slips into the Privateer and activates her spc ops mode, the ship cloaks and slips out of the Crazyhorse shuttle bay leaving a holographic copy of herelf in the bay, No one even knew that she had left, No transponders, Just a spec ops locater  

While Tucker was in engineering he picked up chatter on the spec ops channel , The micro ear buds he wore were paying off, Now it was time to act as a back up platform and if the team on the station needed it Tucker could beam them out , He had a boosted transporter that worked on a rotating frequency and could beam through his cloaking device  

If there was trouble he knew Satian would signal, Tucker would extract them and get them to Crazyhorse , For now it was sit and listen , By now Satian would have recieved the encoded signal that Privateer was ready if they needed her  

Tag Satian, Starfire and thos working with them

View Profile   IP Logged
qul`yIt
Active Attendee

Walker of Fire...
Don't Stand in My
Way!

Reply #15 - Mar 6th, 2006, 1:26pm

qul'yIt gave an ugly Klingon grin, ugly as it scrunched the skin together around the scab on side of his face.  "I can kill him for you!"  He said following it with a terrible sounding laugh, as he held his flame colored blade up.    

<Tag>

qul'yIt lagh
Gunner
IKS Hegh'ta

qul'yIt's Bio
Veska
Active Attendee

Bat’leth or laser
scalpel, skilled
with both.

Reply #16 - Mar 6th, 2006, 2:19pm

Veska had indeed been surprised at who had been there when they entered the room.  "I don't want to know what you just said do I," Veska said to qul'yIt.  She was pretty sure it wasn't Klingon, though there were many words she hadn't learned yet, but that didn't even sound close.

She was as frustrated as Starfire and the misleading of information.  "You did say you were sorry," she echoed.  "The ingrate."

"So now what?" Veska asked.  Then noticed the ear pieces.  "So much for those being any use."

Veska ne'
Chief Medical Officer
IKS D'bloq
[Bio]
qul`yIt
Active Attendee

Walker of Fire...
Don't Stand in My
Way!

Reply #17 - Mar 7th, 2006, 11:56am

qul'yIt gritted his teeth in a snarl.  He was not happy that he even spoke that language, expecialy in front of others.  "It was nothing!"  He snapped and pressed the ear piece to his ear better.  Transmissions had stopped, but not before he got a better idea to where K'Hare and his group where headed.

"We need to get into the VIP Level.   It is usualy more heavily guarded, but at this moment theres enough confusion we may be able to slip in.  I think they may be heading for Jefferson."  He said basing this on the fact that comunications had until now been with Jefferson giving orders and it had been him that he suddenly stopped.  There was still some communication but most of it was a mass of confusion from the Security Officers that had become difficult to sort out.  He also knew from experience that the VIP level was usualy heavily guarded as he had been threw the checkpoints when he delivered a tankard of bloodwine to K'Hare's quarters.

qul'yIt lagh
Gunner
IKS Hegh'ta

qul'yIt's Bio
Angela_Starfire
Active Attendee

You can't have the
femme without the
fatale

Reply #18 - Mar 7th, 2006, 3:10pm

Starfire glanced at Veska "we already knew that.  We just didn't know where to find him exactly.  Can you lead us?"

Executive Officer
USS Crazy Horse
qul`yIt
Active Attendee

Walker of Fire...
Don't Stand in My
Way!

Reply #19 - Mar 7th, 2006, 6:45pm

qul'yIt looked at the 3.  He was the only one of them who had actualy been in the VIP section.  "I can, but I need to ask, what does 472 look like?"  It was clear he didn't know how to read federation standard.  He only knew the Number from reading deck plan in Klingon language.

qul'yIt lagh
Gunner
IKS Hegh'ta

qul'yIt's Bio
Veska
Active Attendee

Bat’leth or laser
scalpel, skilled
with both.

Reply #20 - Mar 7th, 2006, 9:00pm

Veska looked around and didn't see anything she could use to show him.  "What does the 472 mean, where did you see it and in relation to what?"she asked.  "I would think between the 3 of us... that we could point it out if we see it," she added.  "But we are wasting time... lead the way. Access codes should not be a problem," Veska said looking at Starfire with a grin, "Nor security," as she looked around at all of them.

<qul'yIt>

Veska ne'
Chief Medical Officer
IKS D'bloq
[Bio]
qul`yIt
Active Attendee

Walker of Fire...
Don't Stand in My
Way!

Reply #21 - Mar 7th, 2006, 9:10pm

"It's the room number of the Admiral's quarters as of the deck plan I read earlier, he said holding out a Hoqra' which showed it in Klingon as they began heading towards the VIP deck.  He had translated it verbaly into Federation standard but he didn't know what the numbers looked like.  

<Tag>

They continued and managed to get to the VIP Deck,  However before long they ran into trouble as they where cornered by Guards coming in from both directions...  Once more qul'yIt didn't hesitate to attack...

qul'yIt lagh
Gunner
IKS Hegh'ta

qul'yIt's Bio
Angela_Starfire
Active Attendee

You can't have the
femme without the
fatale

Reply #22 - Mar 7th, 2006, 11:35pm

It seemed the guards had been informed of the intruders, and so didn't stop to ask any questions.  Starfire deftly ducked a phaser blast, and headed in one direction as she noticed qul'yIt head in the other.  Satian and Veska did not stand idly by either.

(OFF:  Satian, Veksa, I'll let you guys fill in what you do here.)

She moved purely on instinct, her muscles and movements reacting to the threat before them and without even consciously registering it.  For a change one guard, a Klingon, had brought a bat’letH to the fight.  Starfire came in fast, and in perfect balance, her eyes focusing on her target, who was already rushing at her, her warrior instincts drawing a line of attack to which she was already reacting.

She went ahead and down, meeting the thrust of the bat’letH with a blinding double parry, one blade following the other.  Either of Starfire’s weapons could have taken the bat’letH out of the over confident Klingon’s grasp, but she didn’t press the first through and she turned the second to the flat of the blade when she struck.  Let the Klingon retain his weapon; it didn’t matter after her second blade, moving right to left across her chest, knocked the weapon up high.

For Starfire’s feet moved ahead in a sudden blur bringing her past the now off-balance Klingon, and her right blade took him in the throat.

Starfire continued without slowing, every step rotating her left just a bit, so that as she approached her second target, she turned and pivoted completely, her first blade again leading the way with a sidelong slash that caught the guards extended phaser arm across the wrist and sent the weapon flying.  Following that slash as she completed the circuit, her second scimitar came in fast and hard, taking the woman in the ribs.

And Starfire was already past.

OFF: Heh heh, that was fun.  Next.  (Oh and I know you’re there Tucker, so just assume that Satian sent you a message confirming your presence... I’m not sure when he’ll be posting next.)

Executive Officer
USS Crazy Horse
Veska
Active Attendee

Bat’leth or laser
scalpel, skilled
with both.

Reply #23 - Mar 8th, 2006, 12:04am

“Bah! Why didn’t you just say you had a Hoqra'” Veska almost yelled as she grabbed it from him.  “Come on,” she said walking off.  “Men,” she muttered as she walked past Starfire.

Quote:

It seemed the guards had been informed of the intruders, and so didn't stop to ask any questions. Starfire deftly ducked a phaser blast, and headed in one direction as she noticed qul'yIt head in the other. Satian and Veska did not stand idly by either.

“Ok… I already got my chance to shoot a phaser today… consider yourself unlucky,” she said to the guard that had shot at Starfire.  She swung her bat’leth a few strokes to test the guards knowledge of what he was up against, but as Veska noted one of his companions had one of his own, the guard didn’t seem to flinch much.  “Ah well, I will just have to show you how much I learned this year,” she said with a smirk on her face.  Though he would prove an easy target.

Momentarily distracted by Starfire’s fancy blade work and his Klingon companion falling to the ground, Veska made her move.  She quickly brought the back side of her blade up quickly underneath his arm knocking the phaser out of his hand.  As he reached up, scrambling to catch it again but also watching Veska, she patiently waited, almost letting him catch it, but then once again using the blunt side of the bat’leth knocked him in the face…and out cold.  He fell to the ground shortly after his phaser did.

Veska looked to Starfire who had already downed her second security… “Show off,” she said, though she got the distinct impression, as she looked back at the downed officers, that her security officer was a lot better off than the ones that thought Starfire had been the easier target.

<and qul’yIt…Satian…>

Veska ne'
Chief Medical Officer
IKS D'bloq
[Bio]
satian
Combatant

Satian

Reply #24 - Mar 8th, 2006, 2:35am

Satian turned on 2 of the guard coming from the rear, swinging his bath'leth in a wide circle and disarmed the guard closest to him.  before the phaser hit the floor Satian had dropped him with a hard fist to the jaw.  fallowing the momentim around he brough his blade back into play and with a quick spin removed the phaser along with hand of the second guard. before the guard could register what had happen to him 3 quick strikes with the handle of Satian's bat'leth had layed him out cold.

View Profile satian mr_faroite faroite ca   IP Logged
qul`yIt
Active Attendee

Walker of Fire...
Don't Stand in My
Way!

Reply #25 - Mar 8th, 2006, 2:35am

qul'yIt attacked feircely...  his blade swinging giiving a brilient appearence as if flames as he used his speed attack.  He blunted them the majority of time.  Ribs, head, face.  He took down 2 and then the third he broke the mans ribs and he started swinging at him.  His speed attack could only be done for a certain period of time.  That time was over and he was in normal speed.  He barely ducked a blow and then he swung around and hit the man in side of head near neck.  There was a snap, but qul'yIt didn't realize it as the man dropped.. his head at an odd angle...  He stepped back looking to Veska for her to check the man.

qul'yIt lagh
Gunner
IKS Hegh'ta

qul'yIt's Bio
Angela_Starfire
Active Attendee

You can't have the
femme without the
fatale

Reply #26 - Mar 8th, 2006, 4:13am

"Don't bother" Starfire said, looking over qul'yIt's handy work.  The man was obviously dead.  Though, she obviously didn't need to tell Veska... anyone could have seen that the man's neck was broken.

Satian glanced around "Shall we?"

With that the group regained their bearings and took off down the corridor.

OFF:  I'm stopping this thread here and moving to the one K'Hare set up for the remainder of this plot.  I'm going to move things along a bit.  This is the link.  http://www.betleh.com/cgi-bin/b4/YaBB.pl?num=1141598512

Executive Officer
USS Crazy Horse
Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread