Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
betleH tourney database

May 15th, 2024, 2:01am
News: Check the Questions area and follow the instructions. Make sure you are listed on the manifest in the right place... as fighter or attendee... and make sure your attendance icons are set right.

Home Help Search Login
Host simm site

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread
meHHaj matters- to the ship!!! (Read 1609 times)
gtrell
Active Attendee

Klingons rule.

meHHaj matters- to the ship!!!
Mar 3rd, 2006, 5:19pm

ON:  

G’Trell had reached the bridge,  her mind was scattered but she was still able to think clear enough for the task at hand.  She saw T’Lai sitting in the “big chair” and approached.  

“Sir” she said flatly, one could almost mistake her for vulcan with the lack of emotion she showed. “Reporting in.”  she gave a salute.

Email View Profile   IP Logged
Ta`pez
Combatant

Glorious victories
are ahead of us

Re: meHHaj matters- to the ship!!!
Reply #1 - Mar 3rd, 2006, 5:20pm

T'lai nodded. "I take it your weHwI' are deployed?"

Ta'pez 'ech
TF2X0 TF44
View Profile WWW Ta`pez Ta`pez tapez_meHHaj forcefedsleeper   IP Logged
gtrell
Active Attendee

Klingons rule.

Reply #2 - Mar 3rd, 2006, 5:29pm

"yes sir. they are deployed and following proper security protocals." she dropped her salute and stood ther stiff. "Are there any other orders you would like for me to relay to them sir?"

Ta`pez
Combatant

Glorious victories
are ahead of us

Reply #3 - Mar 3rd, 2006, 5:33pm

"No not just yet." T'lai said. "Ta'pez is going to be here any minute now."

Ta'pez 'ech
TF2X0 TF44
gtrell
Active Attendee

Klingons rule.

Reply #4 - Mar 3rd, 2006, 5:39pm

It was here the comm turnned around to T'Lia. "Sir, serenity medical is requesting we send some one to retreve  Ness Sogh.  He is currently in their sickbay in stable condition."  

G'Trells heart almost jumped into her throat,  'what the hell had those dogs done to her friend?'  she felt her insides twist into knots. she waitted for T'Lia's response.

Ta`pez
Combatant

Glorious victories
are ahead of us

Reply #5 - Mar 3rd, 2006, 8:52pm

"Take one of your squads." T'lai said. "Let us know if you encounter any trouble."

Ta'pez 'ech
TF2X0 TF44
gtrell
Active Attendee

Klingons rule.

Reply #6 - Mar 3rd, 2006, 10:14pm

"Sir, Not to question your orders. But they may feel intimidated if I take a squad,  Perhaps it would best if I go on my own." She said mater of factly.

Ta`pez
Combatant

Glorious victories
are ahead of us

Reply #7 - Mar 3rd, 2006, 11:14pm

"I don't care." T'lai said. " Take a squad, if they have a problem we ll let them know of our guns, those will intimidate them more."

Ta'pez 'ech
TF2X0 TF44
Ta`pez
Combatant

Glorious victories
are ahead of us

Reply #8 - Mar 4th, 2006, 12:26am

Quote from roS`neQar on Mar 2nd, 2006, 9:54pm:
*roS sat for a while watching the chaos slowly subside and then listened to Ensign Johnson little speach. Looking around he noticed that all of the security guards happen to have the same kind of ear buds that he had taken off of the assassin and that when he reflected back on things that no ones comm's badge had worked right after the explosion... what was even more interesting was that the security bud HAD worked the entire time from the comm's he was listening to - which kind of indicated to roS that the normal comm channal had been deliberatly disabled by the base.

Coupled this info with the fact that security had responded WAY to fast and in a fashion that did not make any sense... at least not unless you assumed this attack was expected.

Too many factors pointed in a direction that stank to roS and he decided that when everyone was allowed to leave that he was taking his pri... correction... "shipmate" back to their ship for medical treatment.

Rather then be caught with the phazer roS quickly pulled it out and dropped it on the floor behind the curtin and then proceeded to apply a few techniques learned from his father to disable his "shipmate" for at least two hours via presure points.

Once done roS removed the wire.. picked his "shipmate" up and headed tward the exit caring him across his shoulder.

When he was stopped at the exit he informed the Security guard that he was from the Hegh'ta, that he had been in the front row with the human over his shoulder and that the human needed medical attention.

He was waved through and told where the medical bay was located so the human could be treated.

Walking quickly down the corridor he headed for the docking area with his "prize" over his shoulder and boarded the IKS meH'Haj.

He then headed for sick bay to have the humans wounds taken care of and also to make sure he didn't wake up unexpectadly.

<tag medical officer of the IKS meH'Haj>

Lieutenant Junior Grade Gwynhevere McLaughlin rushed over to roS'  as he entered in.  

"What 'appened?" the Klingon mongrel asked in heavily french accented Standard.

Ta'pez 'ech
TF2X0 TF44
roS`neQar
Combatant

Cut me and I will
bleed on you...

Reply #9 - Mar 4th, 2006, 12:35am

I need this human scanned for any devices that can be used to kill himself.

Any devices or substances must be found and neutrilized.

He needs to be sedated and never allowed to wake up until required by your command officer Ta'pez or myself.

Once you have scanned.. found.. and then removed all suicide devices or weapons you are to place him in stasis.

roS'neQar Ross McEwan Soghla'
Hegh'ta Crew
ya (Tactical )
]]]]] Bio [[[[[
Email View Profile ShadowFangGA   IP Logged
Ta`pez
Combatant

Glorious victories
are ahead of us

Reply #10 - Mar 4th, 2006, 12:44am

"Whaz?" Gwyn shook her head, but then said. " I shall do as you ask, until the 'ech arrives."  

<a few minutes later>

Ta'pez entered the sickbay.  

"nuQneH" he asked roS' with a stoic face. His feelings unreadable.

Ta'pez 'ech
TF2X0 TF44
roS`neQar
Combatant

Cut me and I will
bleed on you...

Reply #11 - Mar 4th, 2006, 1:03am

*roS looked Ta'pez right in the eyes for a few seconds as if trying to decide how to proceed.  Did he trust him.. would he do the right thing?

He wasn't sure but had no place else to turn and would be darned if he was going to lose such an important piece of evidence to the flatheads to cover up.

Nodding his head finally roS gestured at the man laying on the medical station.*

That.. is the assassin that tried to kill all of us during the awards.  Wade knocked him out just before he was transported out with the bomb.  I captured him and carried him out of the hall before the flatheads realised who he was.

I have requested that your medical officer scan him for suicide devices or any weapons.. to remove any found and to place him in stasis till we can question him.

I refuse to allow this man to be taken by the flatheads and then have him "vanish" or "die" before he can be questioned.

The entire situation on the station stinks and should be investigated by the Empire since we were the target of this plot.

*roS paused at this point to stare Ta'pez in the eyes again*

I know you are no friend to K'Hare or any of his students.. but you are loyal to the Empire and I have to trust you to protect this man and to keep him in our custedy until WE can question him.

Have I your permission to do these things on your ship?

Hegh'ta Crew
ya (Tactical )
]]]]] Bio [[[[[
Ta`pez
Combatant

Glorious victories
are ahead of us

Reply #12 - Mar 4th, 2006, 1:11am

"petaQ,"Ta'pez sneered. "Your questioning of my loyalty is insulting! "  

He stepped closer and looked at the terrangpu with said discust. "my weHwI' are already standing guard ouside, he shall be safe."

"Ta'pez to the bridge" Ta'pez said after tapping his comm.

"Yes my lord," the comm crackled.

"Launch one of the dropships to pick up the remaining meH'Haj crew from the Base." Ta'pez said. "In form them that we are no longer going to occupy their dock."

Ta'pez 'ech
TF2X0 TF44
roS`neQar
Combatant

Cut me and I will
bleed on you...

Reply #13 - Mar 4th, 2006, 1:20am

*roS continued to stare at Ta'pez*

I specifically said that I did NOT question your loyalty to othe Empire.. and did not insult you Ta'pez.

I am turning to the highest ranking member of the Empire that I can find to keep a valuable asset protected from "vanishing" before it can be questioned.

I also asked permission to do these things... if you do not agree then I will remove this human from your ship and seek aid from other members of the Empire.

Hegh'ta Crew
ya (Tactical )
]]]]] Bio [[[[[
Ta`pez
Combatant

Glorious victories
are ahead of us

Reply #14 - Mar 4th, 2006, 1:24am

"I knew what you said, and what you meant." Ta'pez said. "You can stay, in fact I insist."  

he glared at roS', he clearly did not make himself easier by bringing K'Hare up.  

"How did you find him?"  Ta'pez asked

Ta'pez 'ech
TF2X0 TF44
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread