Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
betleH tourney database

May 18th, 2024, 5:10am
News: Check the Questions area and follow the instructions. Make sure you are listed on the manifest in the right place... as fighter or attendee... and make sure your attendance icons are set right.

Home Help Search Login
Host simm site

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread
Recharging Batteries (Read 325 times)
Metallic
Combatant

100% Pure Canadian
since 1984.

Recharging Batteries
Feb 19th, 2006, 11:15pm

ON:

<Metallic's Quater's"

After four flawless victory's Metallic was all to happy to sit down.

His skin was tender, his bone's ached, his...beep beep beep... main power cell was drained.

He leaned over ejecting the drain one and placing it on a charger, he then took a new fully charge cell out  and placed it into his arm. The annoying sound of his arm beeping was happily muted.

Beep beep beep.  "The hell" Metallic said looking at his arm. Beep beep beep. "OH "he said tapping his desktop computer " Metallic here."

"Christopher it's Crystal umm..., how are things." His sister inlaw onboard the meH'Haj said over the view screen.

"Things are good, I'm 4-0 and almost clinched a playoff berth." Metallic said all to happily, " but that's not why you called isn't it."

"Well... No see I had a mental projection that something was happing or going to happen."  

"To who or what." Metallic replied

"Anyways just if you could get a hold of my boss Ta'pez, ask him if he'll like you assistance in anything, tell him I sent you." Crystal said as if it was urgent.

"Fine fine I get him on my combadge or something."

"Thank you Christopher, I'll keep in touch, Fox out." the view screen went black.

Metallic stuck out his tongue, he hated his first name and he didn't like his middle name either.

He sat and thought to himself for a moment.

"Computer locate Ta'pez 'ech for more me." Metallic said

"Ta'pez is located in the Bajoran Restaurant." the Computer replied.

Metallic stood up and made his way to the exit, remembering to grab his Sporran.

off.

LT CR Metallic
CS/TO
SB911
Email View Profile Metallic ejmonahan@yahoo.ca   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread