Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
betleH tourney database

May 18th, 2024, 3:31am
News: Please ask if you have any queries, don't assume things - speak to the Judges or Host CO.

Home Help Search Login
Host simm site

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread
Dinner Break... Meeting New People (Read 439 times)
toreQ
Combatant

If the Wise are
fools, I'm a Drunk
Fool...

Dinner Break... Meeting New People
Feb 13th, 2006, 12:26am

toreQ was hungry, in all his time here.. as much as he loved Chech’tluth he knew he needed food as well.   At the moment his mind was already going over what he wanted to eat.  wamwI’ targh if they had it...  or qagh ghevI' and bregit lung.  As for drink, he was thinking something non-alcoholic for now...  targh nIm sounded good...  He entered the Food Court and ordered his Food before looking around for someone new to meet.  Seeing a Gray Haired man with a Vegetarian dish he sat down at the table without really asking, he had seen the man arround but had yet to speak to him...

<Tag: Rolf>

(Hope this good place to post this)

toreQ, House of Qortlh
ne'
weHwI' XO

Bio
Email View Profile WWW toreQ honortarg1 batlhtargh   IP Logged
Rolf Emerson
Combatant

For the Honor of
Task Force 58

Re: Dinner Break... Meeting New People
Reply #1 - Feb 13th, 2006, 10:08am

OOC: You’re fine

ON

Rolf had craved a late night meal.  Sometimes when something bothers him a late night meal often does the trick to help him concentrate and form a plan of attack.  The silence of his meal was broken when a large Klingon male wanted to join him.  He only met a hand full of Klingons in his career.  Little did Rolf realize that this is the man he would be facing in his first round.

“Please, take a seat.” Rolf replied.

The Klingon sat down as he continued to eat his meal.  

“Have you eaten any today?” Rolf asked.  “If you haven’t, I’d be happy to get you something.”

TAG: toreQ

Rear Admiral
Rolf Emerson
Commanding Officer
Deep Space Seven - http://www.deepspaceseven.org
Task Force Executive Officer Task Force 58
http://www.tf58.bravofleet.com/template.php?pageref=index
Chief Recruitment Officer
Bravofleet
Email View Profile WWW cmdrstanton cordellg2   IP Logged
toreQ
Combatant

If the Wise are
fools, I'm a Drunk
Fool...

Reply #2 - Feb 13th, 2006, 7:30pm

toreQ chuckled, "No I haven't... But as you can see I have already grabbed my meal."  He said motioning to the dish of bregit lung and wildly moving gagh covered in a sauce.. and to side he had something that looked close to a milkshake...  "I am toreQ, of the House Qortlh..."  He said holding out a thick gauntleted arm.

toreQ, House of Qortlh
ne'
weHwI' XO

Bio
Rolf Emerson
Combatant

For the Honor of
Task Force 58

Reply #3 - Feb 13th, 2006, 9:35pm

Rolf then recalled where he had herd the name. This was his oppoent.

"It's an honor to meet you. I'm Rear Admiral Rolf Emerson, Commanding Officer, Deep Space Seven.  It looks like were going to be competing in the tournament. Tell you what, your meal on me." Rolf added

"Is this your first tournament?"

TAG: toreQ

Rear Admiral
Rolf Emerson
Commanding Officer
Bravofleet
toreQ
Combatant

If the Wise are
fools, I'm a Drunk
Fool...

Reply #4 - Feb 13th, 2006, 9:47pm

toreQ laughed.. was obvious he was one of the more humored Klingons...  "Yes, first time competing... though took some convincing from my weHwI' Commander to get me here."  He chuckled...  "I am XO of the weHwI' from meH'Haj..."  He said as the man had given his position as well.   "As for the food, do not be concerned... already paid for...  but a drink might work..."  He gave a Klingon grin before bitting into his gagh.  He needed to remember to eat it before they died.

toreQ, House of Qortlh
ne'
weHwI' XO

Bio
Rolf Emerson
Combatant

For the Honor of
Task Force 58

Reply #5 - Feb 14th, 2006, 11:29am

ON

“Don’t worry my friend. This is my first tournament too. Barkeep?”  

The bartender came over with pad in hand.
“Yes Admiral?”
“Get my friend here what ever he wants and bring the bill to me will you?”

“Yes Admiral”

After taking the drink order, Rolf listened to the warrior talk about his career.

“Interesting, well be thankful that you’re just a first officer.  Once you are in command, things look different, especially when your superiors expect you to do the impossible. “  Rolf takes another sip of Haydian Sea Punch.  “I entered this tournament to find something I missed.  Over the past year, I’ve made decisions. Some decisions I’m proud of, some decisions hurt like hell.  Between you and me, I’m actually thinking of resigning from Starfleet.  I have no business being here right now. I should have followed my people’s traditions and stayed home until I turned 100 years old and then go out into the world.”  

Rolf sighed and continued to explain to the officer the events of their previous mission involving the Bixx. They are a race who wanted to evolve into the now infamous Borg.  

“It’s a shame really.   All of my critics think I have it made. They think I’m able to just automatically come up with a decision but it isn’t that easy some times.  Some days I wish I never found Atlantis or went on that quest to find the city. But there are some days when living there do have its advantages.  Sorry if it sounds like I’m ranting my friend. Remember earlier I told you I missed something, part of the reason I came here was to see if I could get my confidence back.  It’s been missing for a while and I’m starting to question a lot of my actions I’ve made lately.”  He then looks the officer in the face.  “Now you see the burdens of command.  Now you see the incredible responsibility that can be habituated upon you.”

Rolf sighed as he finished the last part of his meal.

“I hope that’s something you never find out my friend.”

Rolf gladly paid the remaining tab for the Klingon’s drink.

“I’ll see you at the tournament.”

Tag:  toreQ if you want to finish it up.

Rear Admiral
Rolf Emerson
Commanding Officer
Bravofleet
toreQ
Combatant

If the Wise are
fools, I'm a Drunk
Fool...

Reply #6 - Feb 14th, 2006, 1:34pm

(OFF:  I left you an E-mail about this as well.  Not sure if you noticed it... I am on IM now if you want to speak to me there)

toreQ, House of Qortlh
ne'
weHwI' XO

Bio
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread