Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
betleH tourney database

May 15th, 2024, 12:25pm
News: We are still accepting and reviewing characters... tell your friends to sign up now.

Home Help Search Login
Host simm site

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread
Depature - Kentra / Open (Read 1523 times)
KentraDonrav
Combatant

Trills rule.

Depature - Kentra / Open
Mar 9th, 2006, 7:03am

On:

--- Shuttle Bay ---

Kentra loaded her bag into the shuttle, and then her bet'leth and the award she had gotten for fighting honourably throughout the tournament.  She made sure everything was ready, and started the shuttle's computer on one last diagnostic check before she departed Serenity Base.

Back to the Laffey, and back to real life.

She had to admit she was going to miss this place, or if not the station some of the people she'd met.  

<tag anyone>

OFf.

Lieutenant Kentra Donrav
Chief Communications Officer
USS Laffey
View Profile   IP Logged
K`Hare totlh
YaBB Administrator
betleH Judges

Get your own keg!

Re: Depature - Kentra / Open
Reply #1 - Mar 9th, 2006, 12:47pm

OOC reply has been moved to This Thread

K'Hare totlh
CO Klach D'kel Brakt
TFCO TF86
Forum admin for BFKC and betleH tourney
View Profile   IP Logged
Kenin leGoz
Active Attendee

Reply #2 - Mar 9th, 2006, 4:03pm

"Kentra!"  Kenin trotted over to the woman, a pack slung over her back.  She was smiling, even though she felt a little sad.  
While the tournament had been disrupted by the bombings and assassinations, she had made friends and met people from races  
she had only heard of, and learned respect for their ways.  And she had learned other valuable lessons as well.

"Kentra! I'm glad I found you.  I wanted to say good bye.  And I have this..."  She held out a bracelet made of black knotted  
string, with a milky white stone set it the middle, flanked by two smaller red stones.

"That's a moonstone," she explained, "and the red ones are garnets...." she dropped her voice, "they all help with love."

TAG, Kentra

Email View Profile   IP Logged
KentraDonrav
Combatant

Trills rule.

Depature - Kentra / Open
Reply #3 - Mar 9th, 2006, 9:32pm

On:

Kentra smiled, hugging Kenin.  She took the bracelet and slipped it on her wrist, "It's great.  I'm sure between that and the dress he'll be puty in my hands."

"I wish you could come with me, I like having a friend almost my own age," she said, "but you know a warship isn't that great for non-Starfleet."

<Tag>

Lieutenant Kentra Donrav
USS Laffey
View Profile   IP Logged
Kenin leGoz
Active Attendee

Reply #4 - Mar 9th, 2006, 10:45pm

Kenin shrugged.  "Maybe we can visit some time?  And we can communicate.  I'm sure I can find a way to turn it into a school project!"  She laughed, then hugged Kentra back.  "Thank you.  I'll see you next year, right?  And we can introduce our men."

KentraDonrav
Combatant

Trills rule.

Depature - Kentra / Open
Reply #5 - Mar 9th, 2006, 11:44pm

"I'd like that.  If you're ever out my way let me know. And you know how to track me down I'm sure," she said, "As for next year, I have to decide.  I'm not sure how welcome I was this year.  I sort of annoyed the Klingons I think."

<tag>

Lieutenant Kentra Donrav
USS Laffey
View Profile   IP Logged
Kenin leGoz
Active Attendee

Reply #6 - Mar 10th, 2006, 3:12am

Kenin laughed.  "Oh, well, I kinda had the feeling that everything annoyed Klingons!"  Then she shrugged.  "I think even the ones that don't like you would respect you for being here and trying...seems like if  you don't come back, you would just prove to them that they are right.  Besides, I want to see you!"

KentraDonrav
Combatant

Trills rule.

Depature - Kentra / Open
Reply #7 - Mar 10th, 2006, 5:25am

On:

Kentra laughed, "You're probably right.  If I don't come back they'll be singing songs next year of how they scared away the cowardly pacifist who dared try to enter their secret world.  If I come though I'm going to have to do better.  I'll have to step up practicing, get in shape and really give it a go."

"And will you be back?"

<Tag>

Lieutenant Kentra Donrav
USS Laffey
View Profile   IP Logged
Kenin leGoz
Active Attendee

Reply #8 - Mar 11th, 2006, 3:50am

"Of course I'll be back."  Kenin smiled.  "And don't let some crotchety old sour-faced Klingon tell you you can't have your man.  Dress up for him and knock his socks off!"  Grinning, she hugged the other girl.  "Next year you bring Joker and I'll bring Rael.  I'm going to miss you...write me, okay?  Let me know how it goes with Joker."

KentraDonrav
Combatant

Trills rule.

Depature - Kentra / Open
Reply #9 - Mar 11th, 2006, 4:29am

Kentra smiled, "I'll see if I can drag him away from his precious fighter jets.  If I can then I'll have him here.  If not well I guess I'll just have more time to spend with you."

"Oh I almost forgot," Kentra said.  She went into the shuttle and came back out with a PADD, "I put some money down on the fights and came out with some extra credits.  Normally I wouldn't have bet any but I was feeling adventurous after our shopping trip.  I want you to have this, it's only thirty credits but I didn't win that much.  I just thought maybe you could use them more than me."

She held out the PADD with the credits on.

Lieutenant Kentra Donrav
USS Laffey
View Profile   IP Logged
Kenin leGoz
Active Attendee

Reply #10 - Mar 11th, 2006, 7:38pm

"Oh, Kentra..."  Kenin thought to turn her down at first, then smiled and took the PADD.  She would use it to surprise her friend one day.  "Thank you, that's kind.  Sighing, she hugged her again.  "Well, I'd better get going.  Don't want to miss my ride.  Bye!"  She kissed Kentra quickly on the cheek, then hurried away before she got too sentimental...

KentraDonrav
Combatant

Trills rule.

Depature - Kentra / Open
Reply #11 - Mar 11th, 2006, 8:46pm

On:

Kentra waved and watched the girl go.  She turned and continued to prepare her shuttle for departure, wondering if anyone else would show up before she left.

<Tag anyon>

Off

Lieutenant Kentra Donrav
USS Laffey
View Profile   IP Logged
KentraDonrav
Combatant

Trills rule.

Reply #12 - Mar 22nd, 2006, 5:48pm

Finally Kentra closed the door to her shuttle, and slowly piloted it out of the Serenity Base shuttle bay.  Once in open space she set course back to her ship, the Laffey, and engaged.

Off.

Bye bye.

Lieutenant Kentra Donrav
USS Laffey
View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread