Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
betleH tourney database

May 15th, 2024, 12:48am
News: Check the Questions area and follow the instructions. Make sure you are listed on the manifest in the right place... as fighter or attendee... and make sure your attendance icons are set right.

Home Help Search Login
Host simm site

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread
Calm Before the Storm (Read 1596 times)
Angela_Starfire
Active Attendee

You can't have the
femme without the
fatale

Re: Calm Before the Storm
Reply #15 - Mar 5th, 2006, 8:08pm

Angela opened her mouth to protest, but shut it quickly.  Vision's of the recent return of one of Satian's ex-lover's came back to haunt her.  She had never known about the woman, prior to her showing up on their doorstep, quite literally, and laying claim to her husband.  Angela had had to kill the woman in combat in order to keep her title as Satian's wife and the Lady of his House.  She wasn't about to let Ta'pez in on that though "I know enough.  Satian tells me what's important."  She couldn't help but ask, however "why... are you insinuating there's something I don't know?  Or are you just trying to find excuses to hurl more of your insults."

Commander Angela Starfire
Executive Officer
USS Crazy Horse
Email View Profile Angela_Starfire Angela_Starfire   IP Logged
Ta`pez
Combatant

Glorious victories
are ahead of us

Reply #16 - Mar 5th, 2006, 8:12pm

"Like I care about insults woman." Ta'pez said. "I dont need insults when the truth is enough. Find out for yourself. It is sad to see that you do not care about the path your husband strikes that you leave him on his own."

Ta'pez 'ech
TF2X0 TF44
View Profile WWW Ta`pez Ta`pez tapez_meHHaj forcefedsleeper   IP Logged
Angela_Starfire
Active Attendee

You can't have the
femme without the
fatale

Reply #17 - Mar 5th, 2006, 8:18pm

Angela's lip curled, her ire rising "there is nothing suspect about Satian's honor and I do not need to look into anything.  If you think you know something that I do not, then spit it out now or hold your tongue."  Angela's face was set, but inside she secretly wondered what in the name of the stars he could be talking about.

Executive Officer
USS Crazy Horse
Ta`pez
Combatant

Glorious victories
are ahead of us

Reply #18 - Mar 5th, 2006, 9:00pm

Ta'pez got up. Wiping his face with the cloth that had been on his lap he look at Angela.

"That is none of my concern." Ta'pez said to her. "Find out for yourself, you are his mate drone."  

He strode of, several of the klingons on other tables followed him. They were his kr'tach.

Ta'pez 'ech
TF2X0 TF44
View Profile WWW Ta`pez Ta`pez tapez_meHHaj forcefedsleeper   IP Logged
Angela_Starfire
Active Attendee

You can't have the
femme without the
fatale

Reply #19 - Mar 5th, 2006, 9:20pm

Angela watched Ta'pez leave.  A waiter came over to ask if she needed anything and she growled a "no" at him before getting up and leaving herself.  The first chance she got, she would have a talk with Satian.

Executive Officer
USS Crazy Horse
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread