Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
betleH tourney database

May 15th, 2024, 10:50am
News: The tourney begins Feb 6.

Home Help Search Login
Host simm site

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread
Just after Satian versus Q'olavraH (Read 2258 times)
DarQ
Active Attendee

Klingons rule.

Re: Just after Satian versus Q'olavraH
Reply #30 - Mar 4th, 2006, 10:22pm

"DarQ!" one of the armoured warriors called out as K'Trol moved towards them.

DarQ drew his own blade and turned round, plunging the blade into the other bodyguard's chest and pushing him against the wall.  He pulled the blade free and plunged the blade into the guard lower down, into the side of the abdomen.

Email View Profile   IP Logged
Cloaked Stranger
YaBB Newbies

Klingons rule.

Reply #31 - Mar 4th, 2006, 10:23pm

The surviving armoured guard stepped forward, blocking the escape rout for K'Trol.

Behind K'Trol K'rahl killed Q'SwerD but before he could close on K'Trol the guard pulled his helmet off.

"What has become of you my son." as he revealed his face.  His features almost identical to Kur'rk yet he stood tall and straight, no sign of a limp and his hair still shone darkly.

Stepping forwards K'brd'Lok drew his Daq'tagh and drew it across the throat of K'Trol

"You shame me."

Looking to K'rahl as the body drops.  "You defeated him by his running and now I give you everything.  Be what he could never be."

K'brd'Lok drove the blade into his own stomach, flicked the switch for the other blades to close and twisted the dagger.

"To only have faced Kirk one last time."  he said as he slumped to the floor.

DarQ
Active Attendee

Klingons rule.

Reply #32 - Mar 4th, 2006, 10:39pm

"Secure the Bridge!"  DarQ shouted into his comm as he thre his blade aside.  Now was not the time to get killed.

He moved to the side of K'brd'Lok.

"As my Grandsire served you, so have I." he said in the old dialect of K'brd'Lok.

He looked at Ghoti, stood by K'Hare and then spoke to the tolth.

"I was acting under orders of K'brd'Lok.  We were aware that K'Trol might attempt to break.  His ship was ready to leave the system.  As he thought I was loyal to him when I asked he agreed that my warriors would join his on his vessel."

"Lord," he spoke to K'rahl.  "My House stands ready to serve you if the need comes."

his comm sounded.

=/\=  "Lord darQ, the bridge is secure.  We have informed the ship of the situation and resistance has ended." =/\= the voice was heavily accented and those that knew the race could tell that an orQan had spoken.

K`Hare totlh
YaBB Administrator
betleH Judges

Get your own keg!

Reply #33 - Mar 5th, 2006, 5:02am

OFF:

OK... who invited HIM?

ON:

K'Hare had drawn his Daq'tagh when the combat went outside the ring.  He was ready to protect those he had invited but even he was frozen in place when K'brd'lck revealed himself.

K'Hare totlh
CO Klach D'kel Brakt
TFCO TF86
Forum admin for BFKC and betleH tourney
View Profile   IP Logged
Krahl
Active Attendee

To err is Human...
 Thank Qo'noS
I'm a Klingon.

Reply #34 - Mar 5th, 2006, 9:36am

K'rahl was stunned.  He had killed Q'SwerD easily enough but before he had recovered from the shock that K'Trol had cheated K'brd'Lok had killed him.

Ever since the meH'Haj had brought K'brd'Lok here, from Praxis, he had stayed out of House business.  He had respected that the House had moved on without him.  Now he was dead, for K'rahl.

How had he come here, why was DarQ fighting for him.  So many questions whirled in his head.

But it was over, he had avenged K'lau.  He had avenged k'tarsh.  He had brought justice.  His honour was unstained, untainted.

"Call the fleets.  Have them stand down." he said to b'muan.

b'muan relayed the order to K'jut.

K'rahl then turned to those gathered to see the ritual,  the anger had left his face.  His features held no sign of triumph.

"It is finished here." he said.  "I will go to my ship for now.  Iwill return to the base one last time before leaving the system."

Email View Profile krahlkbrdlok   IP Logged
K`Hare totlh
YaBB Administrator
betleH Judges

Get your own keg!

Reply #35 - Mar 5th, 2006, 6:26pm

K'Hare watched as the involved House members made their way out of his room.  Then he address those he had invited.

"Any questions?  I will do my best to be objective in my answers as you should report what you saw, not what I saw."

K'Hare totlh
CO Klach D'kel Brakt
TFCO TF86
View Profile   IP Logged
AChadwick
Serenity Crew

Serenity Base
Constable

Reply #36 - Mar 5th, 2006, 6:57pm

Alex stepped forward and produced a padd."I have only the "official"need for the proper names of those involved for my commanding officer.Unofficially i need to know why someone like K'Trol would act in such a manner."

LT.Alex Chadwick
Chief Constable
Serenity Base
View Profile   IP Logged
DarQ
Active Attendee

Klingons rule.

Reply #37 - Mar 5th, 2006, 8:38pm

DarQ howled for his master.

Then as K'rahl left he lifted the body and turned to follow.

"You stay here Ghoti.  I will explain everything later."  He said.

Ghoti
YaBB Newbies

Klingons rule.

Reply #38 - Mar 5th, 2006, 9:01pm

"Well it is clear to me K'Trol was guilty.  That is why he tried to run.  If he really has someone working on putting future tech into Klingon vessels he must have been planning something more than a House War."  Ghoti said.

"My bet is he was going to try to take the Empire for himself."  He said.

"I was shoked to see DarQ with him..." he said, "But maybe DarQ saw serving K'brd'lok as another way to bring our House back from the...  dark."

He looked at the bodies.  Four warriors had died in this room, three doomed to gre'thor and one it seemed bound for Sto'vo'kor.

Suddenly he realised another thing.

"K'rahl...  He just took a seat on the High Council."

K`Hare totlh
YaBB Administrator
betleH Judges

Get your own keg!

Reply #39 - Mar 5th, 2006, 10:30pm

K'Hare looked at the human security chief.  "Acted in what manner?  You should deduce for yourself.  You can ask the opinions of everyone else, but in the end, how can any of us know the why of someone's thinking without knowing the thinking."

K'Hare totlh
CO Klach D'kel Brakt
TFCO TF86
View Profile   IP Logged
QolavraH
Combatant

Without honor, there
is nothing.

Reply #40 - Mar 6th, 2006, 2:14pm

Q'olavraH waited for K'rahl and his party to leave the room.

She had remained quietly in the space she had chosen.  When K'trol had run she had drawn her Daqtagh, for the same reason K'Hare had, to protect the innocent from those who wanted nothing but escape.  Now it was sheathed again, as if it had never been drawn.

She did not know what to think.  K'trol had admitted guilt, and K'brd'lck being here and doing what he had done more or less absolved K'rahl.

Q'ol had much to think about, but not now.

She slipped toward the door, nodding once to K'Hare as she left.  Later they would drink and she would talk this through with him.  She did not know what she thought, or what she would do now.  

Q'olavraH la'
Support Vessel HoD
KDB
Email View Profile QolavraH qolavrah QolavraH   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread