Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
betleH tourney database

May 15th, 2024, 4:44pm
News: The tourney begins Feb 6.

Home Help Search Login
Host simm site

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread
Satian versus  Ta'pez, son of cheng (Read 3549 times)
toreQ
Combatant

If the Wise are
fools, I'm a Drunk
Fool...

Re:  Satian versus  Ta'pez, son of cheng
Reply #90 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 12:49pm

"Yes sir,"  He said as he bent down awkwardly to pick up the blade.  It was obvious he was still tendering to some of his own injuries from the fights, though he had recovered a lot since his last match.

He carried the blade with respect, as he headed to the wall.  He placed Ta'pez's blade in it;s rightful place and took one long look down tha wall.   He noted Valkris blade missing with intrest, then even farther down wall he noticed a blade he never seen before, or more not designed as it was.   It was colored like the flames qul'yIt was tattooed with.  It was obvious it's owner.  He was stunned by it a moment, but he respected it as well.  There were somethings he didn't agree with his House about even if he wasn't any friend to qul'yIt.   toreQ turned to return to his ra'wI'

toreQ, House of Qortlh
ne'
weHwI' XO

Bio
Email View Profile WWW toreQ honortarg1 batlhtargh   IP Logged
gtrell
Active Attendee

Klingons rule.

Reply #91 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 1:19pm

G'Trell shook her head, "I have duties to attend too,  seeing as Separ can make sure you dont fall over dead,  I think I will take my leave."  She followed toreQ leaving Separ to tend to Tapez.  

She gave toreQ a patt on the shoulder as she passed. "I shall return shortly for the cerimony's." She whispered.

Email View Profile   IP Logged
gtrell
Active Attendee

Klingons rule.

Reply #92 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 1:50pm

ON:

As G'Trell turned to leave, she noticed Ness, heading away from the arena, back in the direction of the meH'Haj.

She hurried her steps to catch up to him. "Ness! you came!" She said her voice was chipper and almost excited.

Ness turned, and saw G'Trell almost running at him. "Yeah, it took a lot of work, but I convinced myself to see the final match," he said once she had arrived at his position.

She smiled broadly, "I am glad,  You deserve some R&R every once in a while.  This fight was spectacular though the end left much to be desired." she said.  "Where are you off too now?"

"The core room," Ness said, "I am nearly finished restructuring the core file index.  I created a program that reversed most of my virus's damage, but there are a few things left that need my personal attention."

"Ah,  Its a shame I can not find that sister of mine around here.  She has quite a hand at computers,  she might have been able to assist you."  They began to walk twoard the ship once more, "I myself am on my way back to the weHwl to see how they are holding up under HI'ch's guidance."  She sighed thinking of HI'ch and how distant he was being,  If she had not been his superior he mostly likely would have out right ignored her.  she shook her head a it trying to clear the thought away.  

"Well, if you need backup forces, let me know.  Us tech junkies can just impale ourselves on them if they get unruly." Ness said.

She nodded, "I shall try to remember that." she seemed elsewhere now.  Her humor was gone and she began to become more shut off the closer they got to the ship.  

Ness noticed her serious tone.  It was not the G'Trell he was used to.  She was distant, preoccupied.  They were silent the rest of the way to the meH'Haj.

OFF:  

JP: Ness and G'Trell

Email View Profile   IP Logged
satian
Combatant

Satian

Reply #93 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 1:59pm

Quote from Ensign Johnson on Mar 2nd, 2006, 6:30am:
Quote from Ensign Johnson on Mar 1st, 2006, 4:18am:
Johnson arrived at the match in progess. All he could do was wait for it to end.

The match was over and finally he could step in. He walked up to the tired klingon/vulcan and asked, "Captain, Ensign Johnson of Serenity security. I need a quick moment of your time, privately. It can't wait."

Satian looked at the Ensign. I will be with you in a momment first there is something that must be done.

With great effort Satian returned to his feet and walked over to Ta'pez. "You fought well and with great honor Ta'pez, I look forward to facing you again next year." Satian then offered his arm to Ta'pez in a gesture of repect from one warrior to another.  I would be honored to buy you a drink after i deal with some bussness with that worried looking Ensgin from bace security

View Profile satian mr_faroite faroite ca   IP Logged
Ensign Johnson
Serenity Crew

Klingons rule.

Reply #94 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 3:28pm

Johnson nodded and waited but his impatience was clear.

Ensign Johnson
Asst. Security Officer
Starbase Serenity
View Profile   IP Logged
Ta`pez
Combatant

Glorious victories
are ahead of us

Reply #95 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 3:55pm

Quote from satian on Mar 2nd, 2006, 1:59pm:
Quote from Ensign Johnson on Mar 2nd, 2006, 6:30am:
Quote from Ensign Johnson on Mar 1st, 2006, 4:18am:
Johnson arrived at the match in progess. All he could do was wait for it to end.

The match was over and finally he could step in. He walked up to the tired klingon/vulcan and asked, "Captain, Ensign Johnson of Serenity security. I need a quick moment of your time, privately. It can't wait."

Satian looked at the Ensign. I will be with you in a momment first there is something that must be done.

With great effort Satian returned to his feet and walked over to Ta'pez. "You fought well and with great honor Ta'pez, I look forward to facing you again next year." Satian then offered his arm to Ta'pez in a gesture of repect from one warrior to another. I would be honored to buy you a drink after i deal with some bussness with that worried looking Ensgin from bace security

"You fought well saitain, you won" Ta'pez stated the obvious. He shook his hand. "You fought with no dishonor, unlike most petaQ that faced me."  

He looked at Saitain with a hard glance.

"But I cant drink with you. Eveng cheng have standards. I value my Commander of the Guards trust and honor more then any friendship I am ever to recieve from you." Ta'pez said. "If things change between the two of you I will reconsider. Everybody chooses their sides, I am on her side."

Ta'pez 'ech
TF2X0 TF44
View Profile WWW Ta`pez Ta`pez tapez_meHHaj forcefedsleeper   IP Logged
T`shir
Combatant

Pain is temporary -
I will live for ever

Reply #96 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 4:41pm

toreQ Valkris watched him leave it seemed that her mothers house had many enemys, Turning to T'shir not knowing how much of the conversation he had heard she simply said "I have some thing to deal with I will try to get back before the fight ends if not i will catch up with you later" she then turned to leave and headed for the wall of honor.

"Indeed, I will see you at the Ceremony if all goes foul and you are not back in time" Jason said turning back to watch the fight.  

After the fight he sat back and relaxed for a few minutes evaluating himself. Ten minutes after he stood up and exhited the sparring area.  

Email View Profile WWW T`shir jast_101 jastanemos   IP Logged
Veska
Active Attendee

Bat’leth or laser
scalpel, skilled
with both.

Reply #97 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 7:07pm

Veska had watched the fight, though she had to admit that she had been rooting for Satian.  She heard that Ta’pez had been the favorite, having won last year, but Satian had been fighting very well this year and Veska had even been surprised that she had run into him as many times as she had and they had been able to talk so casually.

She noticed toreQ and qul’yIt, and they were probably glad that she was keeping a low profile at this fight, as they had made no indication that they had seen her.  While Veska didn’t intend to be a pest, she did have that pesky habit of trying to help people.  She was a medic/Qel after all.

But the two fighters had their own people, and she doubted that her services would be needed.  She had brought her gear, but doubted they would be requested.  Both had their own ships and their own medical staff that they no doubt preferred.

At the completion of the fight, she glanced at the wall of bat’leths.  Her own on the attendee wall, but perhaps that wouldn’t be the case next year.  She had little hope of making it to the finals, especially not if either Satian or Ta’pez were fighters.  But she would fight, and she would learn, and with any skill, she would gain honor.

Veska ne'
Chief Medical Officer
IKS D'bloq
[Bio]
Email View Profile agent_d_wib   IP Logged
satian
Combatant

Satian

Reply #98 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 9:18pm

Satian gave Ta'pez a slight nod,  we all do as we feel we must.  

Satian  then turned to the security ensign.  what can I do for you Ensign?

Ensign Johnson
Serenity Crew

Klingons rule.

Reply #99 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 9:21pm

"We've had a security incident that is currently classified.  Your last match, the one before this one I mean, was with Q'olvaraH la'.   I assume you clean your weapon after each match.  Do you still have those cleaning materials?  Security would like to borrow them for a short time."

Ensign Johnson
Asst. Security Officer
Starbase Serenity
View Profile   IP Logged
satian
Combatant

Satian

Reply #100 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 9:47pm

Indeed Ensign I have the cloth that was used to clean my Blade. I can deliver it to you when I return to the wall of honor, It is in my case.

Ensign Johnson
Serenity Crew

Klingons rule.

Reply #101 - Mar 3rd, 2006, 2:08am

"Thank you, sir.  I can follow you there and then be out of your way."

Ensign Johnson
Asst. Security Officer
Starbase Serenity
View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7