Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
betleH tourney database

May 15th, 2024, 12:39am
News: Please ask if you have any queries, don't assume things - speak to the Judges or Host CO.

Home Help Search Login
Host simm site

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread
Shopping for clothes (Read 1500 times)
Kenin leGoz
Active Attendee

Re: Shopping for clothes
Reply #15 - Mar 1st, 2006, 6:12pm

"Really?"  Kenin's eyes brightened, then she frowned.  "Are you sure?  That's very kind of you."  As much as she didn't want to dissuade Kentra -- she really wanted the dress -- she didn't want to seem ungrateful. And before Kentra could change her mind...just in case! she added hastily, "Thank you."  Then she grinned.  "Now we can both dazzle our men!"

Email View Profile   IP Logged
KentraDonrav
Combatant

Trills rule.

Shopping for clothes
Reply #16 - Mar 1st, 2006, 8:23pm

On:

Kentra smiled, "You're welcome.  You helped me pick something up, and what else am I going to spend money on?  I live on a Starship, there isn't exactly any decent stores there.  Just replicators."

She reached out her hand, "Here hand me that and I'll take it to the counter and pay for it.  Then we can go for drinks or something."

<Tag>

Lieutenant Kentra Donrav
Chief Communications Officer
USS Laffey
View Profile   IP Logged
Kenin leGoz
Active Attendee

Reply #17 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 12:55am

"All right..."  Kenin smiled and handed the dress to her, then shrugged.  "What about ice cream or dessert.  I had some bloodwine last night and it still feels kinda...icky..."  Her nose wrinkled up as she grinned.  "Guess I wouldn't make a good Klingon."

KentraDonrav
Combatant

Trills rule.

Shopping for clothes
Reply #18 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 5:05am

Kentra made a face, "Bloodwine?  Yuck.  Denax used to love it, but I can't stand it.  Makes me woozy for days, and really it's no fun.  I like something like Bajoran rice wine where you can enjoy being drunk, as opposed to being sober one minute and blacking out the next."

"Of course maybe that's because I'm much smaller than I used to be, I'm a light weight now," she said paying the cashier for the two dressed.  She handed one bag to Kenin.

"How about ice cream then?"

<tag>

Lieutenant Kentra Donrav
USS Laffey
View Profile   IP Logged
Kenin leGoz
Active Attendee

Reply #19 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 11:46pm

Kentra made a face, "Bloodwine?  Yuck.  Denax used to love it, but I can't stand it.  Makes me woozy for days, and really it's no fun.  I like something like Bajoran rice wine where you can enjoy being drunk, as opposed to being sober one minute and blacking out the next."

"It all tastes like turpentine if you ask me," Kenin said with a shrug.  "That alone is a reason not to get drunk!"

"Of course maybe that's because I'm much smaller than I used to be, I'm a light weight now," she said paying the cashier for the two dressed.  She handed one bag to Kenin.

"How about ice cream then?"

"Thank you..."  Smiling, Kenin took the bag, then nodded.  "All right, but you have to let me buy that....I have enough for that!"  She smiled and fell in step beside the woman.  She liked Kentra.  It was too bad there wasn't a way that she and Zara could get together.  Even though the Governor of Allura wasn't joined, she was still a Trill, and the two of them would get along well.

KentraDonrav
Combatant

Trills rule.

Shopping for clothes
Reply #20 - Mar 6th, 2006, 1:22am

On:

Kentra nodded, "Sounds like a fair deal.  You can buy then, I'll have the one with the marshmellows in them.  That's one of my favorite things humans ever did, put marshmellows into ice cream."

<tag>

Off.

Lieutenant Kentra Donrav
USS Laffey
View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread