Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
betleH tourney database

May 15th, 2024, 9:15pm
News: We are still accepting and reviewing characters... tell your friends to sign up now.

Home Help Search Login
Host simm site

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread
All roads lead to Lucky Strike... (Read 3099 times)
AChadwick
Serenity Crew

Serenity Base
Constable

Re: All roads lead to Lucky Strike...
Reply #45 - Feb 27th, 2006, 2:26pm

Alex smiled.He held something in the palm of his hand as he held it out to clawson.
"sorry again if i caused you any trouble."The admiral grasped his hand and alex winked as he shook it.
Make sure if he should bother you again you do not hesitate to use any means at your disposal to persuade him to leave you alone."alex smiled and watched as the admiral closed her hand into a fist."Any means available admiral."

LT.Alex Chadwick
Chief Constable
Serenity Base
View Profile   IP Logged
satian
Combatant

Satian

Reply #46 - Feb 27th, 2006, 4:32pm

Quote from MorloQ on Feb 27th, 2006, 5:10am:
MorloQ nodded to the comments K'Vok made about dealing with thev coward himself. Certainly he was able enough.

He smiled again at Chadwick and gave a slight bow to the Admiral as he walked away.

He saw Satian watching.

"Ah, Satian, a true warrior here among many showmen. Can I buy you a drink?"

Satian indicated the chair across from him. " I have never been one to refuse a free drink.  please sit"

View Profile satian mr_faroite faroite ca   IP Logged
Jackie Clawson
Combatant
Kitty's

Killer Kitty!

Reply #47 - Feb 28th, 2006, 10:56am

Jackie gave Chadwick a knowing smile.  

"Careful of what you say Lieutenant, else I might end up fighting another deathmatch" she chuckled lightly as her hand moved to her side. "I have my own ways of dealing with things, you should know that by now" She chuckled a little. "but thanks." she said flashing him a smile.

Rear Admiral Jackie Clawson
Commanding Officer
USS Horizon - A
Task Force CO
Task Force 58
----------
USS Horizon: http://horizon.taylord1.co.uk
Task Force 58: http://tf58.bravofleet.com
Biography: http://horizon.taylord1.co.uk/main.php?pageref=bio&crewid=47
Email View Profile WWW Jackie Clawson BFJackieClawson BFJackieClawson   IP Logged
AChadwick
Serenity Crew

Serenity Base
Constable

Reply #48 - Feb 28th, 2006, 11:01am

Alex smiled back and was about to say something when two people walking by caught his attention.....a starfleet captain and a young woman.He looked back at the admiral and gave her a quick nod."If you'll pardon me now admiral something important just came up.If you should need anything else or any assistance .......you know where and who to call."
And with that alex quickly exited the lucky strike.

LT.Alex Chadwick
Chief Constable
Serenity Base
View Profile   IP Logged
Jackie Clawson
Combatant
Kitty's

Killer Kitty!

Reply #49 - Feb 28th, 2006, 11:28am

Jackie watched Chadwick rush off yet again.  

'strange.. second time he does that' she noted to herself.  

Jackie shrugged lightly, before slipping out of the Lukcy Strike and making a dash for her quarters before K'Vok found her again.

Rear Admiral Jackie Clawson
Commanding Officer
USS Horizon - A
Task Force CO
Task Force 58
----------
USS Horizon: http://horizon.taylord1.co.uk
Task Force 58: http://tf58.bravofleet.com
Biography: http://horizon.taylord1.co.uk/main.php?pageref=bio&crewid=47
Email View Profile WWW Jackie Clawson BFJackieClawson BFJackieClawson   IP Logged
MorloQ
YaBB Newbies

Klingons rule.

Reply #50 - Feb 28th, 2006, 3:35pm

MorloQ sat at the seat indicated.  He wasn't perfectly happy with how he'd handled the incident behind him.  What would have satisfied him was beating the fool Chadwick to a state of unconciousness.  Maybe he would get a chance somewhere along the line.

"My money is riding on you through every round.  But I've avoided those Ferengi so far.  there is a Federation Ensign running his own book.  Better odds on you there."

Email View Profile   IP Logged
satian
Combatant

Satian

Reply #51 - Feb 28th, 2006, 8:56pm

I thank you for you confidance in my abilities.  

Now if you dont mind me being so bold, what seems to be your problem with Mr. Chadwick?

MorloQ
YaBB Newbies

Klingons rule.

Reply #52 - Mar 1st, 2006, 8:59pm

MorloQ grunted.

"He is a coward for one thing.  He has used a phaser more than once on Klingons.  In some cases on ones not trying to get friendly with admirals."  He said with a grin.

"He insulted both poQ Duy'a' and K'Trol yejquvqup."  he continued.  "High Councilor K'Trol!  A mere Lieutenant insulted him as he was trying to find out why Ambassador poQ was in the Brig.  diplomatic Immunity means poQ shouldn't have been there."

He tapped his meH'haj symbol. "I serve Ta'pez.  poQ is of the cheng.  K'Trol is a member of the High Council.  How can i not have a problem?"

"Add to that he was threatening K'Vok as I entered.  K'Vok was engaged in a legitimate pursuit.  The Admiral is more than capable of accepting or rejecting K'Vok.  It was no place for a Human male to interfere."

satian
Combatant

Satian

Reply #53 - Mar 1st, 2006, 11:18pm

Satian nodded his head, I have no love for House Chang but i have no hatered for them eather, as for K'Vok i dont trust him, he is not stable.  in eather case that is there bussness not mine.

As for the human interfering with K'Vok's personal bussness It is quite clear he has something for her as well.  So i beleve he may not be using his brain.

The phaser, now there is a good reason to dislike the man. So well i may not agree on the first 2 reasons I can not agure with the last. for his dealing with High Councilor K'Trol and Anbassador poQ  we can rest asured that the last has not been heard about that.

But enough about this, let us have that drink, I have no dought that i will need it as i face Qol this afternoon and experance tells me she will not be gentle

MorloQ
YaBB Newbies

Klingons rule.

Reply #54 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 9:07pm

"K'Vok is unstable, you are correct.  In fact K'rahl once sent him to an asylum."  MorloQ said.

"You are right though.  Let them be as they will.  Drink, watch the speed she brings in the backsweep, it fools many unwary opponents..."

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread