Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
betleH tourney database

May 15th, 2024, 8:57pm
News: Check the Questions area and follow the instructions. Make sure you are listed on the manifest in the right place... as fighter or attendee... and make sure your attendance icons are set right.

Home Help Search Login
Host simm site

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread
roS'neQar -vs- James Hunter (Read 902 times)
roS`neQar
Combatant

Cut me and I will
bleed on you...

roS'neQar -vs- James Hunter
Feb 22nd, 2006, 1:24am

*roS was stoked for this round... so far everything was working out great.  

Last year he had done terrible but after a year of praticing 3 or 4 times a day and challanging anyone that was too slow to escape him it seems his determination and pratice was paying off.

From where he was standing he could see James approching... quit the cocky pilot our Mr James was.. or so it was said around the base.

Able to fly anything with or without wings... but today it was not flying but fighting that he had to do and roS was curious to see how well James was with that batletH.

After a short period of warm-up the judges waved them to the center of the ring commanding them to fight with honor and reminding them that this was only to the disarm.

Both fighters nodded before backing up to raise their weapons to the ready.

Both open with a flurry of attacks and defenses that surprised roS as he had been under the impression that James was not very skilled with a batletH.

Around and around they faught in the ring.. each attacking as they could.. defending when they must.

Dents and tears appeared in their armor as the fight progressed... sweat also.. mixed with blood where some attacks had gotten partly through... but not well enough to disarm either.

roS was impressed at James determination but as the fight lasted longer and longer James physical fitness and lack of serious training with a batletH slowly turned against him causing him to miss more and more of his attacks against roS.

Using this lack of stamina against James roS was able to lead James into following him around the ring.. getting him to waste attack after attack until at the end roS let James make one more attack which he evaded and then nailing James batletH with a hard attack throwing it from James hands across the ring.

Panting with effort and from such a long battle roS bows his head to James*

Well faught human... well faught indeed.

roS'neQar Ross McEwan Soghla'
Hegh'ta Crew
ya (Tactical )
]]]]] Bio [[[[[
Email View Profile ShadowFangGA   IP Logged
Jim Hunter
Active Attendee

Human. Don't mess.

Re: roS'neQar -vs- James Hunter
Reply #1 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 10:41am

OFF: Woah, missed this. Sorry, mate.

ON:

To say he had fought well would be an understatement for him.  

Not for anyone else, as his displayed skills were ‘fairly good’ at best but it was a solid performance from Hunter. The skill of roS had brought out the best in the Fleeter’s own game and it was a match he could be proud of. Understandably, he wasn’t.

He responded to roS in good grace however, mimicking the bow. “Give me time, I’ll run you close on KDB at least once this year.” He grinned. “And if ever you’ve got time to drop by the flight deck, I’ll show you how combat’s evolved in the last few centuries. For now though, good luck in the tourney. Not everyone’s as green as me.”

James Hunter
Test Pilot - KDB
"There's a reason Sisko could fight. He was Human."
Email View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread