Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
betleH tourney database

May 15th, 2024, 3:55am
News: Check the Questions area and follow the instructions. Make sure you are listed on the manifest in the right place... as fighter or attendee... and make sure your attendance icons are set right.

Home Help Search Login
Host simm site

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread
Good Morning Metal-head (Read 1655 times)
Kenin leGoz
Active Attendee

Re: Good Morning Metal-head
Reply #15 - Feb 24th, 2006, 4:45am

Startled, she started to push back, her hand going over the one at her thigh.  It was just a kiss!  Of course, at seventeen, she had little understanding of what a female could inadvertently do to a man's body.  Oh, she knew what men could do, but that was only in the realm of the streets, and violence.

"Metallic.."  A hand came up to press lightly on his chest.

Email View Profile   IP Logged
Metallic
Combatant

100% Pure Canadian
since 1984.

Reply #16 - Feb 24th, 2006, 2:19pm

Like the sound of an vinal record going off the track, Metallic stopped, straigten up his face, and looked at Kenin.

He knew he was out of practice but he was sure he was doing this right. "Yes Kenin." he Replied.

LT CR Metallic
CS/TO
SB911
Email View Profile Metallic ejmonahan@yahoo.ca   IP Logged
Kenin leGoz
Active Attendee

Reply #17 - Feb 24th, 2006, 6:32pm

"I, umm..."  She shrugged, looking up at him, feeling her heart skip.  She wanted him to touch her, it was nice when he did, but there was an element of fear that she couldn't shake.  Her fingers trembled as she reached to touch his cheek.  "I'm not sure...I mean, I don't know what to do..."  She wasn't even sure she could tolerate a man touching her like that...

Metallic
Combatant

100% Pure Canadian
since 1984.

Reply #18 - Feb 27th, 2006, 4:21pm

Metallic back off, he saw this was must be a bad idea, he was speachless.

He to was confused.

LT CR Metallic
CS/TO
SB911
Kenin leGoz
Active Attendee

Reply #19 - Feb 27th, 2006, 10:24pm

"Metallic..."  She could see the distress in his face, and even at her age knew it was because of her.  "I'm sorry, you have to understand..."  She shifted closer to him, reaching to touch his cheek, the cool metal giving way to warm flesh as her hand trailed down.  "I...I haven't done anything like this..." she took a breath, finding it hard to admit, feeling ashamed, even if it hadn't been her fault or her choice.  "I've never done this with someone I wanted to, and..."  She shrugged.  "It scares me...it hurt, you know..."  Tears started to mist her eyes as she looked down.  "I'm sorry..."

Metallic
Combatant

100% Pure Canadian
since 1984.

Reply #20 - Feb 28th, 2006, 4:38pm

Metallic was hurt, but better judgement had to prevail.

"Why don't you get some sleep, I have to do some paper work anyways," Metallic stood up fixing his Vest, "I see you later than, your more than welcome to stay."

Metallic didn't really wait for Kenin to give anytype of an answer, as he exited his own Quarters.

LT CR Metallic
CS/TO
SB911
Kenin leGoz
Active Attendee

Reply #21 - Feb 28th, 2006, 5:43pm

Curling up on the big bed alone, Kenin pulled the blankets over her head, then started to cry in earnest.  Until now, she had managed to be strong, to shrug it all off, but somehow now, she couldn't stop crying.  Her body shook as she pulled the blankets in closer around her.

Metallic
Combatant

100% Pure Canadian
since 1984.

Reply #22 - Feb 28th, 2006, 7:14pm

Metallic hadn't take two steps out of his quarters when he heard, Kenin's crys, he turned changing his vision as to see her figure.  She was curled nearly in a ball the was vibrating.

He obviously he earned her trust, he just had to control himslef, she was only a child compaired to him, even if he didn't see her as simply a girl, but as a young women.

He reentered the quarters slowly what he did to her was unfair, but a friendship had been layed out for them. Metallic had always had problems making friends for one reason or another.

He came up to the bed, he them perposly let out a cough, "a Kenin....um....sorry I didn't know.... Umm."  He too was lost for word to explain himself and perhaps ask for forgiveness.

LT CR Metallic
CS/TO
SB911
Kenin leGoz
Active Attendee

Reply #23 - Mar 1st, 2006, 12:00am

Shifting under the blankets, her nose and mouth became visible.  "It's not you," she managed to sob, then came out for air, tears still running down her cheeks.  After a moment, she pushed the covers back and wiped her eyes.  "You didn't do anything," she sniffled, hugging her knees to her chest.  "A few months ago I was living on the streets, and one night three of the boys found me alone in an alley and they...they..."  She started to cry again, creeping forward into his arms.  "I tired to fight, but they were too strong, and I was so scared.  It hurt, and I thought they would kill me..."  She huddled against his chest, seeking solace, not noticing the difference textures between the metal and flesh.  "I'm sorry to cry all over you like this...it's just..."  She shrugged.

Metallic
Combatant

100% Pure Canadian
since 1984.

Reply #24 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 12:29am

Metallic pause, he had no idea.  That this could happen to such a strong women.

"Is there anything I..." Metallic pause thinking carefully, he went silent, simply holding Kenin frim with a hug.

letting her get all the pain out.

LT CR Metallic
CS/TO
SB911
Kenin leGoz
Active Attendee

Reply #25 - Mar 2nd, 2006, 1:15am

"Just hold me for a minute..."  Her small fingers gripped into the muscles of his upper arms as she trembled against him.  After a moment, the tears and the trembling stopped and she sighed, still seeking the comfort of his arms.  "Thank you," she murmured.  "I'm sorry..."

Metallic
Combatant

100% Pure Canadian
since 1984.

Reply #26 - Apr 5th, 2006, 12:49am

OFF: Better late than never

Metallic held Kenin, he remained quiet as she calmed down.

LT CR Metallic
CS/TO
SB911
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread