Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
betleH tourney database

May 16th, 2024, 6:00pm
News: Please ask if you have any queries, don't assume things - speak to the Judges or Host CO.

Home Help Search Login
Host simm site

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread
Results of round of 16 (Read 2739 times)
K`Hare totlh
YaBB Administrator
betleH Judges

Get your own keg!

Results of round of 16
Feb 21st, 2006, 4:01am

Last night I assumed everyone would use the stat board to figure out the top 16 (default way its lists right now, after the tourney it will go back to %) using the WINS button and then look at the phaseIII page and see who they were fighting.  But apparently, I was too obtuse.  So its posted now and the fighters have been informed who wins.  So no betting unless the ferengi wants to trust the fighters not to share what they know.

The results of the round of 16 will be made public Wednesday night around 1am (so technically thursday) EST.  Yes, the time is short but this is actually extra time.  The other three rounds will happen a little faster.  If not, we wont get done.

K'Hare totlh
CO Klach D'kel Brakt
TFCO TF86
Forum admin for BFKC and betleH tourney
View Profile   IP Logged
Flam
Bookies
Staff

Honest Ferengi
Trader

Re: Results of round of 16
Reply #1 - Feb 21st, 2006, 10:24am

Not putting odds up on Round 7 was a partial IC action...  Check the Tally and see what has altered... Wink

Odds will be posted for ALL Phase III '16' bouts sometime before 01:00GMT, see the Ferengi pit later.

Email View Profile   IP Logged
toreQ
Combatant

If the Wise are
fools, I'm a Drunk
Fool...

Reply #2 - Feb 21st, 2006, 12:03pm

Some of us figured out how to tell ahead of time...  However I admit I have been avoiding the Betting booth some....     *rubs thick ridged skull*  To many brain aches trying to figure out Ferengi commerce  Tongue  Cheesy

(Actually didn't know was supposed to do any betting until the characters where listed in the brackets out in the clear  Wink )

toreQ, House of Qortlh
ne'
weHwI' XO

Bio
Email View Profile WWW toreQ honortarg1 batlhtargh   IP Logged
Flam
Bookies
Staff

Honest Ferengi
Trader

Reply #3 - Feb 21st, 2006, 3:44pm

I know now that the 16 know the results of their fights.  So I can't do odds now, sorry.

Email View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread