Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
betleH tourney database

May 17th, 2024, 5:56am
News: We are still accepting and reviewing characters... tell your friends to sign up now.

Home Help Search Login
Host simm site

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread
Kur'rk verses Bryan Cash (Read 415 times)
Cash
Combatant

TF72 Rules

Kur'rk verses Bryan Cash
Feb 20th, 2006, 6:11pm

Bryan stood in the combat circle shirtless.The betleH in his hand appeared to have been cleaned....save for a small streak of now dried blood along the edge bryan wondered who had put it back and who had done what they did to it. He had torn parts of his uniform shirt making bandages to cover his shoulder and leg wounds.His face showed no emotion and his movements were controlled and deliberate the betleH was getting easier to handle even off balance as it was with the broken tip.So much had happened to him during this tournament so much had changed.This would be a whole different cash his opponent was going to fight and bryan tho changed just didnt have the heart for the battle.He watched as his opponent entered the arena and took up his first position.Bryan gave the klingon a polite nod and signaled to the judges he was ready to start.

« Last Edit: Feb 21st, 2006, 8:12am by Cash »  

Captain Bryan Cash
CO:Uss Cario
Ncc-42136-A
Email View Profile futilitysend futilitysend   IP Logged
Kurrk
Combatant

Klingons rule.

Re: Kur'rk verses Bryan Cash
Reply #1 - Feb 20th, 2006, 8:18pm

Kur'rk was still wearing his Qel uniform.  It was no longer white.  Much of it was stained with his blood.  Facing an unarmoured warrior was often looked down upon.  In truth it just meant you adapted your style a little.  The blades could be used to strike in a way to reducve damage without affecting accuracy.  It was a matter of training and experience.

He saw the injuries and considered offering to stitch some if required.  Then he decided that if the warrior had chosen he could easily have seen a Medical Officer.

He nodded in return to his opponent and also indicated he was ready.

Email View Profile   IP Logged
Bettina Davies
Active Attendee

Reply #2 - Feb 20th, 2006, 11:24pm

| Between rounds 6 & 7

ON:

After helping T'shir to Sickbay and seeing to his care, Bettina had gone back looking for Cash.  Of course, he wasn't there, but his betleH was still at the edge of the  
arena where it had been dropped.  Again, she picked up the blade, wondering what exactly had happened.  Jason had told her that Bryan had allowed the weapon to fall from his hands, then just walked out.  She had mixed feelings about it, but mostly she was proud.  It had to have been difficult for him make that decision.

Carefully, she carried the blade to the wall, then stood a moment looking up at the other weapons.  Cash's blade was bloodied still, with Jason's blood....trembling a little, she sat off to the side and started to clean the betleH, cautious around the edges, getting into the crevices, running her hand over the rough contours of the broken edge...

When it was shining, she looked at the wall, then back at the blade. Drawing a breath, she ran her hand over the edge, cutting into it, then placed it on the wall, not exactly sure of the position, but knowing that it couldn't go where it had the last time.  Standing back, she looked up at it and smiled thinly.  The betleH gleamed brightly, perfect save for the broken end...and the small stain of fresh blood on the edge.

OFF:
No tag
If this doesn't work, let me know...

USS Horizon
Email View Profile hallieorr emtpmolly   IP Logged
toreQ
Combatant

If the Wise are
fools, I'm a Drunk
Fool...

Reply #3 - Feb 21st, 2006, 12:53am

toreQ dropped his weary body into a seat as he held an arm against his broken ribs to keep them from shifting so much.  He had come here to see Cash fight having missed the last one due to the timing of the fights.  Though he admited to himself that he did have some intrest in seeing the old warrior Kur'rk fight as well.    

He settled into the seat...  the federation seats giving in to the tenderness of his sore body... he came there to watch them but before he realized what was occuring... he was out cold...

toreQ, House of Qortlh
ne'
weHwI' XO

Bio
Email View Profile WWW toreQ honortarg1 batlhtargh   IP Logged
Cash
Combatant

TF72 Rules

Reply #4 - Feb 21st, 2006, 8:28am

Bryan stuck first a simple head on blow with the blint edge of his blade that Kur'rk deflected and countered with one of his own that bryan missed blocking and took to the side of his right arm.Bryan winced with pain at the blow and stepped back for a moment to catch his breath so tired and worn out allready.

"You fight well i hope i fight equally as well."

Bryan swung his blade out again catching Kur'rk in the chest slightly.Bryan pulled his weapon back and swung again striking Kur'rk in the shoulder.

Captain Bryan Cash
CO:Uss Cario
Ncc-42136-A
Email View Profile futilitysend futilitysend   IP Logged
toreQ
Combatant

If the Wise are
fools, I'm a Drunk
Fool...

Reply #5 - Feb 22nd, 2006, 1:24pm

Tarlin scooted and shifted and dodged through the crowed,  He had yet again ditched his "sitters" to find a place that held some action,  and of course to find his uncle.  He found him there in the cushions of a federation chair his head angled oddly in sleep.  Tarlin smirked as he approached. "Uncle!  You will miss the fight if you dont open your eyes." With that he brought his small foot down on toreQs boot hard.  

toreQ stirred slightly, but not enough.. he was tired and sore and the federation seat to comfortable on him.

Tarlin raised a brow, "I guess you like having that tribble in your pocket." he said mischievously.

when that didnt work Tarlin decided it best to resort to different tactic he bawled up a small fist and slammed it hard into toreQ's arm. "Wake up you'll miss the fight.!"  

toreQ jarred awake, is ribs throbbing.  His arm had been held at his ribs when the boy punched his arm.  He saw Tarlin and then painfully straightened in the seat to see the match.  "How long?"

"Beats me! I just got here." He said taking a seat next to him.  "It looks like its gonna be good though."  

toreQ watched them, he hadn't missed to much fortunately.  He must have only just fallen asleep.  "How many matches have you seen since arrival?"

"This is the first I could manage to slip off and watch." He said.  "Those house watchers wanna keep me locked in a room till they can take me back to Q'Nos." He smiled as he watched the combatants, "I figure I should get some education while I am here." he said.

toreQ grunted uncomfortably.  He allowed the new Watchers to watch the boy.  But he still couldn't forget that last ones.   He hadn't told anyone what he had done about them.   That he had sent them to the joH, and there they had been sent to their deaths.  

Tarlin saw his unease, "House uncle,  is something wrong?"  

"It is a House matter, best not to be discussed at moment."  He said as he shifted and felt the ribs shift

"Your pretty bruised up,  You need to learn how to protect your open areas it will prevent such injures in the future." He said offhandly  

toreQ tried not to laugh.  It hurt to laugh.  "I know how to protect my open areas..  However in combat it does not always work that way."

Tarlin shrugged, "I guess since I am so small its easier for me."  

toreQ was not so successful from keeping back a chuckle this time.  "Yes, perhaps.  You have less area to protect.  You also could move lot quicker than a full grown fighter."  He said.  

"Yes but when I am fully grown I wont need to be the one protecting myself" He said.  

toreQ chuckled again... then no longer caring that they where in public he began stripping off the heavier parts of what was left of his uniform.  Beneath it he wore a black shirt and bandages... the smell of herbs where strong.  Still without all the bulk toreQ felt a little more awake at least.  The cool air hitting what skin was exposed.

Tarlin glanced over, "That wound looks rather ugly, How did you manage to get that?" He asked.

toreQ winced slightly as he looked at the larger bloodied bandage on his side.  "I was attacked during a breather..."  He said quietly.  

This seemed to get the boys full attention, "What a dishonorable act,  Surly the dog responsible is dead now."

"Unfortunately not.  We can't just go around killin here."

Tarlin wrinkled his nose in obvious disgust. "Its a matter of honor,  Leave it to the federation to make up regulations to save the lives of miserable scum like that."

toreQ nodded silently.  He watched the battle.    

Tarlin too sat back and watch as the fight progressed

toreQ, House of Qortlh
ne'
weHwI' XO

Bio
Email View Profile WWW toreQ honortarg1 batlhtargh   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread