Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
betleH tourney database

May 15th, 2024, 9:50am
News: Please ask if you have any queries, don't assume things - speak to the Judges or Host CO.

Home Help Search Login
Host simm site

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread
Korenz v Grenn (Read 1021 times)
Grenn
Combatant

Pyro Kitty *BURN!*

Korenz v Grenn
Feb 19th, 2006, 2:51am

"Next bout, Colonel Grenn verses 1st LT. K'Dr'n, both from the prstigious Starbase Deep Space Seven."

K'Dr'n heard who he would be fighting and his stomach turned. ~Why did we get pitted against each other?~ He slowly stepped out to the room and bowed to Grenn.

Grenn bowed back, and did a few circular swings to get loose as she was used to. For this round, she had cut indentations into the handle on her weapon to give her a more stable hold on it, and assist her fighting style.  

K'Dr'n took a few test swings with his bet'leH, swinging it around his back for a little flair, and dropped into a defensive posture as he caught it.

Grenn did something similar, walking around opposite of Korenz.

He began to pace around her, waiting for her first attack.

She put it up at the ready, and struck first with a sideways upper swoop. Korenz easily blocked it, but she was expecting that, and took a roll to the right and forward, landing straight up on his side and ready to attack. She used her momentum to get the blade going with a swing which glanced his side, tearing his clothes, but not enough to draw blood. Her swing was a little bit off.  

OFF: Go Korenz Wink

--Joint Start by Korenz and:

Email View Profile   IP Logged
Korenz
Combatant

Spec Ops CO, DS7

Re: Korenz v Grenn
Reply #1 - Feb 19th, 2006, 3:42am

K'Dr'n jumped back as Grenns bet'leH grazed his side.  Mentally checking himself he found he had no wounds.  He let losse an up-down volley while her guard was down but was blocked.  ~khest, she's fast~ He thought as she regained her stance.  As soon as she did he attacked quickly testing her speed, his blow brushed off her bet'leh.

<grenn>

Grenn
Combatant

Pyro Kitty *BURN!*

Reply #2 - Feb 19th, 2006, 5:44am

(((((Crud! Could a mod please move this topic to Round 4 please? embarrassed Then edit out my request? Cheesy)))))

Yolen'da took the blow from Korenz, using it to assist her in turning into an attack stance. She knew she couldn't outfight a Klingon by using brute strength. Instead, she had to rely on using her natural speed to deflect, and redirect the energy he expelled into her as her own attack power. It was a proven method she had learned throughout her life.  

She sidestepped left, and swung the blade around counterclockwise, crouching in an easy spin for her. Korenz's swing went over her head, allowing her to bend her swing more upwards, and to get a solid hit in his chest.  

He staggered backwards for a split second, gaining his footing quickly as she stepped softly to the side again, and attacked overhead, catching his blade as he blocked her thrust with relative ease.  

He swung at her, missing again, however her attack missed its mark as well, giving up what would have been a perfectly timed hit. She ended up behind him, stepping back rather then hitting him in the back with the initiative. She was marked for an honor point for not playing dirty.  

Both fighters lunged at another again, clashing in the center, pushing off of each other into their outer ring positions. Then in swift order, Korenz charged her and got a solid hit on her side, sending her into a tumble which she recovered from, standing up and swinging in an uppercut fashon, hitting him square in the arm, turning him to the side away from her.  

She backed off once more, worn down from the fight, to regain her strength and seek another opening.  

OFF: Sorry if I used you too much Korenz Smiley I was following the detailed match info on the server Smiley Feel free to move up using me a little bit. You know how I simm enough from DS7 Cheesy

K`Hare totlh
YaBB Administrator
betleH Judges

Get your own keg!

Reply #3 - Feb 23rd, 2006, 3:14am

Quote from Grenn on Feb 19th, 2006, 5:44am:
(((((Crud! Could a mod please move this topic to Round 4 please? embarrassed Then edit out my request? Cheesy)))))

No move is needed, right?

K'Hare totlh
CO Klach D'kel Brakt
TFCO TF86
Forum admin for BFKC and betleH tourney
View Profile   IP Logged
Grenn
Combatant

Pyro Kitty *BURN!*

Reply #4 - Feb 25th, 2006, 4:56am

Yes. THis was a Round 4 fight. I started it in the wrong place  embarrassed