Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
betleH tourney database

May 18th, 2024, 6:50am
News: We are still accepting and reviewing characters... tell your friends to sign up now.

Home Help Search Login
Host simm site

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread
In the dark (Read 956 times)
DarQ
Active Attendee

Klingons rule.

In the dark
Feb 18th, 2006, 11:42pm

Waking slowly he was aware of several injuries.  He knew he Federation personell wuld have heald anything serious, likely without confering with Ghoti.  

The loD was probably angry with him for not taking him into the fight.  He would make it up to him at some point, assuming he was released from the Brig before Ghoti left.

He opened his eyes, the lights were low.  He had no idea what shift this was.  He didn't even know what day it was...

Slowly he started to rise.  He felt a slight diziness, the fools had administered some sort of sedative it seemed.  Likely he was still supposed to be out.

He shook his head trying to clear away the fuzziness.

Federation doctors so often got the amounts of sedative wrong when treating Klingons.  Odd, with the huge amount of training they received, their ability to treat so many species, yet they encountered problems with Klingons.  Surely they had studied Klingons during the many conflicts they had been through, not to mention the times of peace and co-operation.

His balance felt fine.  He was aware of the sensation of touch but there was a strange taste in his mouth.  Probably an after affect of whatever treatment he had received.

He became aware of movement outside the cell.  He looked out to see who approached.  He wwas suprised who it was when he recognised him.

Email View Profile   IP Logged
Ktrol
Active Attendee

Klingons rule.

Re: In the dark
Reply #1 - Feb 18th, 2006, 11:47pm

K'Trol approached the cell, he had secured a short time alone to speak with the prisoner.

DarQ had singlehandedly put three Duras in the sickbay.  There were more with injuries but those three had suffered extensive wounds.

Looking at DarQ as he tried to sit and gain awareness K'Trol smiled to himself.  This one was tough.  A weHwI' for the Duras he had served them well through many conflicts.  More than that he had skills that showed a shrewd intelligence.

Here was someone he could use.  Here was someone that could benefit much from a benefactor such as K'Trol could be.

As DarQ looked out of the cell recognition dawned on his face.

"Greetings DarQ." K'Trol said.

DarQ
Active Attendee

Klingons rule.

Reply #2 - Feb 18th, 2006, 11:52pm

"yejquvqup!" He started to rise to his feet but felt dizzy again.

He sat back on the soft bed and after a momet tred again.  Despite the dizziness he managed to stand straight.

Ktrol
Active Attendee

Klingons rule.

Reply #3 - Feb 18th, 2006, 11:56pm

"I heard what you did,! K'Trol said.

"The Federation are treating it seriously.  They say that causing so much harm can't go unpunished."

He stepped closer.

"Of course I understand why you did it.  The Duras used and abused your loyalty.  I don't blame you for how you reacted at them being here.  Quite frankly I'm glad someone did something about it."

DarQ simply nodded.

"I should be able to smooth this all over for you.  THe Duras can hardly call on me to represent their disquiet to the Federation."

He smiled, "And they won't dare to try to reproach you themselves.  Too many other warriors would take revenge if they did."

DarQ
Active Attendee

Klingons rule.

Reply #4 - Feb 19th, 2006, 12:01am

DarQ wondered exactly what the yejquvqup meant.  He had no friends here, only his son.  Obviously few Klingons felt any sympathy for the Duras.  They had betrayed the Empire and were banished, if they entered Klingon space they would be sumaraly executed by whatever House found them in all probability.  Though who would defend him against then?

Then he thought again.  No one would, but if the Duras killed him they culd all use it to justify acting.

He thought of Ghoti, the loD was safe enough.  He was under the command of K'Hare, the Duras would not risk an attack in that quarter.

The yejquvqup seemed to be hinting at something more though.

Ktrol
Active Attendee

Klingons rule.

Reply #5 - Feb 19th, 2006, 12:19am

DarQ revealed little to him in his expression.  Another thing this one was useful for.  That stoic exterior had many times led enemies to think he was yet another weHwI' whose ridges wre as large inside as out.  They tended to learn their mistake just before they realised they would never get to correct it.

"I can offer you more than just a release from this cell.  If you do something for me while we are on this base I will allow you to return to Qo'noS.  Bring your House with you.  You will be able to take up a position with m that is worthy of your skills."

DarQ
Active Attendee

Klingons rule.

Reply #6 - Feb 19th, 2006, 12:27am

He didn't like what he was hearing.  The yejquvqup was in a House War right now.  The skills he required that DarQ possessed were not ones to use on this base, or against the enemies the yejquvqup had.

Yet to refuse...  That could go badly for everyone in his care.

Ktrol
Active Attendee

Klingons rule.

Reply #7 - Feb 19th, 2006, 12:35am

K'Trol still couldn't tell wha DarQ was thinking.

"I want someone dead.  I want them dead before the end of this competition."  K'Trol said.

"Do this and your House will prosper in my service."  He smiled.

DarQ
Active Attendee

Klingons rule.

Reply #8 - Feb 19th, 2006, 12:38am

DarQ nodded slowly.  "That is what I thought you wanted."

He looked at K'Trol impassively.

"Who?."

Ktrol
Active Attendee

Klingons rule.

Reply #9 - Feb 19th, 2006, 12:39am

"It depends who you can reach."  He said.

"Kur'rk, Q'olavraH or K'rahl."  K'Trol said in a firm voice.

DarQ
Active Attendee

Klingons rule.

Reply #10 - Feb 19th, 2006, 12:45am

"You don't ask much.." DarQ responded.

He had heard a very cold edge in the voice of the yejquvpup when he said those names.  There was a from resolve and absolutely no conscience in the old warrior.

"I'm here till they release me." he said simply.

Ktrol
Active Attendee

Klingons rule.

Reply #11 - Feb 19th, 2006, 12:46am

K'Trol nodded.  "We shall see how they decide to progress with the charges against you."

The discussion was over.  He turned and walked away.

Cloaked Stranger
YaBB Newbies

Klingons rule.

Reply #12 - Feb 19th, 2006, 12:53am

Watching K'Trol leaving the Brig he considered following him.  He soon changed his mind, realising there was little time left to him before the Federation personnell might turn their attention back to DarQ.

The way they so readily allowed K'Trol to speak with a Klingon in their holding reinforced the principles they so often spoke of.

He moved into the Brig and approached DarQ's cell.

DarQ
Active Attendee

Klingons rule.

Reply #13 - Feb 19th, 2006, 12:58am

DarQ saw the cloaked stranger approaching.

He stood again and stepped towards the edge of the cell.

Cloaked Stranger
YaBB Newbies

Klingons rule.

Reply #14 - Feb 19th, 2006, 1:00am

The resemblance was uncanny.  He had to emind himself that this was a different warrior, from a different time.

"Well?" he asked.

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread