Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
betleH tourney database

May 18th, 2024, 5:38am
News: The tourney begins Feb 6.

Home Help Search Login
Host simm site

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread
Bring me my Bloodwine and my BetleH! (Read 1725 times)
Veska
Active Attendee

Bat’leth or laser
scalpel, skilled
with both.

Re: Bring me my Bloodwine and my BetleH!
Reply #15 - Feb 19th, 2006, 8:29pm

"Do I have to do everything myself?" she jokingly said to toreQ. After eyeing what he had ordered Veska said to the server, "What he ordered, only... bloodwine."

Veska noted the conflicting emotions on Cash's face.  One would think with a father and a mate that were clerics, she would have something profound to say, but toreQ had stolen all the good lines already.  Veska too had learned something about honor during a fight, and with any luck she would remember that for next year.  

"Cheer up Captain.  A lesson was learned, be thankful for that.  It would be a waste of our existance, if we did not continue to learn.

Veska ne'
Chief Medical Officer
IKS D'bloq
[Bio]
Email View Profile agent_d_wib   IP Logged
Cash
Combatant

TF72 Rules

Reply #16 - Feb 19th, 2006, 10:09pm

Bryan smiled at the females words.He had been to hard on himself maybe he was always supposed to come to this tournament to do something other than fight and hurt....maybe it was to change.

"I shall take your honorable act to heart toreQ i will try my best to compete here and live my life in the manner you all have shown me."Bryan turned to bettina...and smiled."In the way "you" all have shown me."

Captain Bryan Cash
CO:Uss Cario
Ncc-42136-A
Email View Profile futilitysend futilitysend   IP Logged
toreQ
Combatant

If the Wise are
fools, I'm a Drunk
Fool...

Reply #17 - Feb 19th, 2006, 11:24pm

toreQ was about to say sometihng, when once more he was interupted...   Only this time it wasn't good.  G'Trell had come in and attacked Satian... and toreQ hearing more than half of what was said was both both shocked and disterbed...   "Forgive me, but it seems a House matter has come up..."  toreQ said as he headed over to the scene...

<Hope this ok..>

Continues here

toreQ, House of Qortlh
ne'
weHwI' XO

Bio
Email View Profile WWW toreQ honortarg1 batlhtargh   IP Logged
Bettina Davies
Active Attendee

Reply #18 - Feb 20th, 2006, 12:35am

toreQ was about to say something, when once more he was interrupted...   Only this time it wasn't good.  G'Trell had come in and attacked Satian... and toreQ hearing more than half of what was said was both shocked and disturbed...   "Forgive me, but it seems a House matter has come up..."  toreQ said as he headed over to the scene...

The disturbance had started to escalate, and Bettina was startled to find out it involved toreQ's people.  "Of course..."  She nodded understanding.  Glancing at her remaining companions, she shrugged.  "Family!  Always causing trouble, but you have to love them because they are family!"

A few moments later, toreQ returned...

toreQ took the 8 year old boy along with him as he headed over to the table his company sat at.  "Veska.  Could you come along?" He then looked to the others at the table.  "Perhaps we will get another chance."

"Hopefully more pleasant than the earlier one."  Bettina grinned, then nodded to Veska.  "It was good to meet you, Ma'am..."

OFF
<Hope this ok..>
Yeppers!  Bryan, let's continue

USS Horizon
Email View Profile hallieorr emtpmolly   IP Logged
Veska
Active Attendee

Bat’leth or laser
scalpel, skilled
with both.

Reply #19 - Feb 20th, 2006, 1:01am

By the time toreQ had returned, Veska had finished off her food.  She had been hungrier than she thought.

She was surprised to see toreQ return with a child.  But the look on toreQ's face as he asked her to come with him, told her all she needed to know.  Looking back to Bettina and Cash she said apologetically, "It was nice to meet you too, and yes, may the next time be under...better circumstances."

Veska stood to follow toreQ, but turned back for a final comment.  "Perhaps we can meet up again after the final rounds today and swap stories," Veska said to Bettina before she finally left the table and went with toreQ.

Veska ne'
Chief Medical Officer
IKS D'bloq
[Bio]
Email View Profile agent_d_wib   IP Logged
Cash
Combatant

TF72 Rules

Reply #20 - Feb 20th, 2006, 5:41am

Bryan sighed as the last klingon left the table.There was so much more he wanted to ask them.
Maybe it was better he not ask so much all at once it might seem like he was a buffon unsure of anything.
He thought back to his weapon and how it had broken it seemed impossibe yet it had occured.He had the option of switching weapons but somehow it didnt seem right.He looked across the table at bett who was watching the klingons leave.

"Thank you for spending so much time with me Bett."I just want you to know its been incredible these last two days."Bryan said as he took her hand from the table into his and gently kissed it.

Captain Bryan Cash
Ncc-42136-A
Bettina Davies
Active Attendee

Reply #21 - Feb 21st, 2006, 12:18am

Smiling, she looked up into his eyes and shrugged.  "It's been fun, I've had a good time..."  Her eyes met his for an instant, then she looked down.  There was so much she could say, so many things had happened, yet it was just a few days, a wild, wonderful fling that would be a sweet memory..."You've made me feel good, Bryan, and I like that...it's hard to find a guy who will make snow angels..."

TAG

USS Horizon
Cash
Combatant

TF72 Rules

Reply #22 - Feb 21st, 2006, 8:25am

Bryan smiled remembering there holodeck fun.

"And its hard to find a girl who'll put up with me for more than a few hours!"Bryan said and then winked.

He knew in the back of his mind that this would all soon be over he would go back to his ship and she would go back to Deep Space seven.They might not ever see each other again as that was the nature of serving in Star fleet.He wanted to tell her how he felt about her, but exposing those feeling when soon they would have to part would be to difficult.....bryan smiled again not wanting to show how much his heart was starting to break.

Captain Bryan Cash
Ncc-42136-A
Bettina Davies
Active Attendee

Reply #23 - Feb 21st, 2006, 11:23pm

"Oh, is that so?"  She grinned, finding that the joking helped take the edge off the seriousness she was beginning to feel.  "Well, then, I suppose I should get some sort of prize.  I'd bet all those big bad fighters would wither under the mighty task I have undertaken!"

TAG

USS Horizon
Cash
Combatant

TF72 Rules

Reply #24 - Feb 22nd, 2006, 6:29am

"indeed they would!" bryan chuckled he liked being with her.Even if it was never anything more than this it would make him happy.Bryan paused a moment and considered his life and what might become of it after he went back to his ship.....he might not even be alive after the tournament ended....He hadn't thought about that since meeting bettina his life was in danger.Bryan smiled and patted bettina on the hand not wanting to spoil anything.

"So how about we eat!I'm starving!"

Captain Bryan Cash
Ncc-42136-A
Bettina Davies
Active Attendee

Reply #25 - Feb 22nd, 2006, 8:01pm

"Yeah, all right."  Taking a breath, she let it out slowly, determined to slow down...this was all happening too fast...maybe it was just a whirlwind fling...best to let it cool a bit.  As if she could stay away from him...he was like a flame and she the moth...

USS Horizon
Cash
Combatant

TF72 Rules

Reply #26 - Feb 22nd, 2006, 9:11pm

They ordered some food and ate.It was satisfying the conversation was even more satisfying.Bryan hadn't much time left untill his next match.He kept having to keep himself from stareing at bett.Her eyes seemed to draw him in and keep him locked into her soul.He loved being with her and he found her company had a calming effect on him.As the time for him to go grew closer he needed to say something to her.

"Meet me later?after all my matches are over?

He wondered what would happen next.

Captain Bryan Cash
Ncc-42136-A
Bettina Davies
Active Attendee

Reply #27 - Feb 23rd, 2006, 2:50am

"Of course, I'd like that..."  Bettina grinned, unable to imagine not meeting him.  There was something about him that stirred a place deep inside her, made her feel all confused and funny and happy and melancholy all at once.  "Did you have anything in particular in mind?"  She really wished he didn't have to fight, but she understood that that was his choice, and she wouldn't ask him to stop...That didn't make it any easier...

USS Horizon
Cash
Combatant

TF72 Rules

Reply #28 - Feb 23rd, 2006, 4:59am

Bryan paused and thought for a moment.He knew where they should meet.

"How about we meet in my quarters and then head to the holodeck?"We could finish our holoprogram."

Bryan winked at bett and flashed a devlish smile.

Captain Bryan Cash
Ncc-42136-A
Bettina Davies
Active Attendee

Reply #29 - Feb 23rd, 2006, 4:37pm

"Oh..?"  Frowning, she raised an eyebrow.  "You are just sour grapes because you didn't get a chance to belt me with a snowball!"  She laughed then and nodded.  "All right, and this time if there is a mix-up, we call each other, all right?"

USS Horizon
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread