Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
betleH tourney database

May 18th, 2024, 7:18am
News: Check the Questions area and follow the instructions. Make sure you are listed on the manifest in the right place... as fighter or attendee... and make sure your attendance icons are set right.

Home Help Search Login
Host simm site

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread
Letter Home (Read 346 times)
KentraDonrav
Combatant

Trills rule.

Letter Home
Feb 18th, 2006, 4:00pm

OOC:  This is a cross post with the USS Laffey.

On:

[ Serentiy Base, Promenade]

Kentra Donrav found a table at the Bajoran resturant.  She studied the menu and ordered a salad.  When it arrived she took out a PADD and began to write a letter back to the USS Laffey, the ship that had become her home.

Dear Laffey Friends:

I've been at Serentiy Base a few days now for the bet'leth tournament.  So far I've met some interesting people, had to go into a few detailed explanations about how I could possibly be a pacifist and even done some practice sparring.

The major portion of the tournement started today.  All of the registered entrants are taking part in seven matches.  After everyone has gone through all seven matches the top sixteen move onto the next round, which is a knock-out round.  This continues, every match the winners move on and the losers get to go into the stands and watch.  

So far we're through the first four matches.  I've managed to win half of my matches, but sadly currently I'm not in the top sixteen.  I'll have to win two of my next three in order to have any chance of advancing.  

So far I've enjoyed myself.  I'll send more news when I get a break.

Take care.

- Kentra Donrav

Lieutenant Kentra Donrav
Chief Communications Officer
USS Laffey
View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread