Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
betleH tourney database

May 4th, 2024, 11:14am
News: Please ask if you have any queries, don't assume things - speak to the Judges or Host CO.

Home Help Search Login
Host simm site

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread
One tired judge (Read 475 times)
nadrojneirbo
betleH Judges

RADM (ret.) Nadroj
Neirbo

One tired judge
Feb 17th, 2006, 3:59pm

The night before had involved far, far too much vodka and bloodwine and the morning had been non-stop action.  Sixty-eight matches in four hours.  A whirlwind.  It was new this year and it was a deading pace.  He couldn't imagine would it would be like to actually compete in such a thing AND the day was just beginning.

Wow.

He was half unaware of where he was going as he walked into an eatery and crashed into a poor soul whose food he sent flying.

OFF:

TAG anyone

Tournament Judge
Former CO - Xavier Fleet Yards
--
NOTE: If you are tagging me in a post, please send me a PM, I unfortunately do not have enough time to read all of the posts this year.
Email View Profile   IP Logged
T`shir
Combatant

Pain is temporary -
I will live for ever

Re: One tired judge
Reply #1 - Feb 18th, 2006, 12:28pm

T'shir was severly annoyed that he lost to Wolfe, he couldn't believe it. His mood was heated and wasn'tin the mood for anything. After he got his food, Jason was looking for somewhere to sit when someone walked into him, knocking his tray out of his hands and landing on someone.  

Turning around Jason began to swear "What was that ...." He halted as he saw it was the judge who was watching his last match

Email View Profile WWW T`shir jast_101 jastanemos   IP Logged
Krahl
Active Attendee

To err is Human...
 Thank Qo'noS
I'm a Klingon.

Reply #2 - Feb 18th, 2006, 10:21pm

K'rahl entered the eating establishment having noted they offered a wide variety of meats.  His Shieldmaidens flanked him, Kur'rk was currently talking with b'muan in one of the rings while receiving a little medical attention from moH'Hom.

He was pleased with the way his Father's bout had gone with Kieran.  Both had fought well without showing bias.  It had been a good display of fighting.

He noticed Droj bump into T'shir as he chose a table and awaited his food.

Email View Profile krahlkbrdlok   IP Logged
nadrojneirbo
betleH Judges

RADM (ret.) Nadroj
Neirbo

Reply #3 - Feb 19th, 2006, 12:38am

"Sorry about that, I am a bit distracted.  Don't mind me.  You fought well, though your result might not have been what you wanted.  Let me buy something to replace your meal," he offered as he motioned to the counter.

Tournament Judge
--
NOTE: If you are tagging me in a post, please send me a PM, I unfortunately do not have enough time to read all of the posts this year.
K`Hare totlh
YaBB Administrator
betleH Judges

Get your own keg!

Reply #4 - Feb 19th, 2006, 3:58am

K'Hare entered the place, more concerned with company than food... but a little food and some drink couldn't hurt.  He saw droj talking to someone of low importance and walked over interupting.

"neirbo, we have people for that.  Let's go sit over here."  He waved down a junior officer looking idle... probably security in disguise and said, "Have his meal,"  pointing at the marine, "replaced and get me a good piece of meat that's still bleeding and some bloodwine."

Then K'Hare took the overwhelmed bolian over to Wade's table.

K'Hare totlh
CO Klach D'kel Brakt
TFCO TF86
Forum admin for BFKC and betleH tourney
View Profile   IP Logged
nadrojneirbo
betleH Judges

RADM (ret.) Nadroj
Neirbo

Reply #5 - Feb 19th, 2006, 11:49am

*chuckly hard* "Getting a bit comfortable there are you -totlh-!!" the Bolian giggled as he was led to Wade's table.

Tournament Judge
--
K`Hare totlh
YaBB Administrator
betleH Judges

Get your own keg!

Reply #6 - Feb 19th, 2006, 2:48pm

K'Hare whispered to droj.  "No, I just don't think we need to waste our time and give attention to a fighter of his ilk.  He fights dirty and it would look bad for us to show him any favor."  K'Hare's voice was serious, but then it changed. "Let's join Wade.  You look tired and if you leave yourself open you will have all kinds of people trying to take advantage of your civilian status and past connections."

K'Hare totlh
CO Klach D'kel Brakt
TFCO TF86
Forum admin for BFKC and betleH tourney
View Profile   IP Logged
nadrojneirbo
betleH Judges

RADM (ret.) Nadroj
Neirbo

Reply #7 - Feb 19th, 2006, 11:52am

Tournament Judge
--
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread