Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
betleH tourney database

May 16th, 2024, 12:11am
News: Check the Questions area and follow the instructions. Make sure you are listed on the manifest in the right place... as fighter or attendee... and make sure your attendance icons are set right.

Home Help Search Login
Host simm site

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread
Applicants reviewed (Read 574 times)
K`Hare totlh
YaBB Administrator
betleH Judges

Get your own keg!

Applicants reviewed
Feb 4th, 2006, 5:21am

I have looked at the characters not approved again.  If you are still not approved make sure your bio is pointing to the bio on your home simm.  Without verifying that, you wont get approved.  

Let the word out.  People can still sign up.  I will review again in a few days and that will be the last review.

I will also do the review of the combat stats on tuesday so everyone should make sure those values are set if they are fighting.  And everyone should edit their bio, fill in the details, get the attendance insignia right.

« Last Edit: Feb 10th, 2006, 4:15am by K`Hare totlh »  

K'Hare totlh
CO Klach D'kel Brakt
TFCO TF86
Forum admin for BFKC and betleH tourney
View Profile   IP Logged
K`Hare totlh
YaBB Administrator
betleH Judges

Get your own keg!

Re: Applicants reviewed
Reply #1 - Feb 8th, 2006, 2:26pm

I just finished moving across state lines.  Great timing, eh?

But I am in the new location and catching up on the posts and will be doing the final reviews of characters and fighters tonight.

After that, new attendees can sign up and I might be able to review them to let them arrive late, but no more fighters will be let in.  I will do this final review starting in about 10 hours from this post.  Everyone should check their bios and fix anything that looks odd.  Make sure you are in the right section if reviewed (fighter or attendee), and make sure your playmode says the right thing.  Also, check your combat settings if you are fighting in the tourney or the sparring room.

K'Hare totlh
CO Klach D'kel Brakt
TFCO TF86
View Profile   IP Logged
K`Hare totlh
YaBB Administrator
betleH Judges

Get your own keg!

Reply #2 - Feb 9th, 2006, 3:12am

The real world came up and I have to delay the final review until thursday.  So the characters still not approved will be examined then.

K'Hare totlh
CO Klach D'kel Brakt
TFCO TF86
View Profile   IP Logged
K`Hare totlh
YaBB Administrator
betleH Judges

Get your own keg!

Reply #3 - Feb 10th, 2006, 4:14am

The character apps have been reviewed again.  If your character is still in the 'waiting approval' area, there was a problem with the character.  The most common one is your bio from your home simm was not properly linked so the character could not be properly reviewed.

Please check and make sure your character is in the right place on the manifest, i.e. attendee or fighter.

If you can't find yourself, check the staff area or the host base crew.  Attendees from the host simm are listed there.

I will be checking and locking combat settings friday night so edit your combat settings.  Some fighters may still get rejected because of bad values there.  The best thing to do is answer all the questions on the bio form in the combat section to avoid any problems.

K'Hare totlh
CO Klach D'kel Brakt
TFCO TF86
View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print Mark as Unread